Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PaulVPS Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PaulVPS Review

Hello VPS fans =)

I'm using PaulVPS now for 1/2 months.

I have a few OpenVZ, Xen and 1 dedicated server added today.
PaulVPS is a new organisation with very good support and stable products.

My VPS machines on OpenVZ and Xen are stable and connected with an 100mbit port in Germany. It is so stable that i can use it for gameservers or small processes. The machines are placed on a machine with a 3770k cpu, thats very nice!

The helpdesk is very friendly and Always open for questions. Have you problems, you can send a ticket and the problem will be solved in a few hours. I had a problem with sql and it was fixed in no-time :) very happy with it.

There are different server locations, but the backup methods are not available. So you need to backup in the machines by remote or other systems.

You need to be Ensure, you have enough experience with Linux (security) it's not included. Uptime is 99.9% for me 100% (except DoS)

PaulVPS is good for hobby/websites/wordpress and small things. As company it's possible to use it too. But i recommend a Dedicated server for it. (You can get it from $39,99!)

so if i give stars 7/10 for everything. It works fine and the chinese company is very good. It's a choice to test :) VPS from $40 a year!

Don't look to my language, i'm dutch.

Comments