Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuickPacket - Black Friday Dedicated Server Specials - Los Angeles and Charlotte
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuickPacket - Black Friday Dedicated Server Specials - Los Angeles and Charlotte

qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket is pleased to offer our popular Core i3 530 server out of Los Angeles, CA and Xeon E3-1230v3 server out of Charlotte, NC for our 2019 Black Friday Specials.

Intel Core i3 530

• Dual Core 2.93GHz / 4MB Cache / HyperThreading (4 Threads!)
  • 8GB DDR3 RAM
  • Drive options: two 3TB Hard Drives [or] one 128GB SSD and one 3TB Hard Drive [or] two 128GB SSDs
  • 5 IP Addresses on Private VLAN with Reverse DNS
  • /64 IPv6 Addresses upon request (More available with justification)
  • Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI
  • 20TB Bandwidth / 1 Gbps Port
  • Unmanaged
  • Located in Los Angeles, CA

$25 per month - CLICK HERE to order!

Intel Xeon E3-1230v3

• Quad Core 3.3GHz / 8MB Cache / HyperThreading (8 Threads!)
  • 16GB DDR3 RAM, upgrade to 32GB DDR3 RAM available
  • Drive options: four 2TB Hard Drives
  • 5 IP Addresses on Private VLAN with Reverse DNS
  • /64 IPv6 Addresses upon request (More available with justification)
  • Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI
  • 20TB Bandwidth / 1 Gbps Port
  • Unmanaged
  • Located in Charlotte, NC

$49.99 per month - CLICK HERE to order!

QuickPacket also offers a number of software licenses as add-ons:

• cPanel - Cloud starts at $12.50/month - Metal starts at $32/month
  • KernelCare - $2/month
  • CloudLinux - $9/month with cPanel, $11/month without
  • Softaculous - VPS $1/month - Server $2/month
  • WHMCS - Branded $12.80/month - Unbranded $14.80/month
  • DirectAdmin - VPS $5/month - Server $9/month

Further details about QuickPacket and the promo offer:

• QuickPacket was founded in 2003 and is a registered LLC in North Carolina.
  • Los Angeles network providers include PCCW, GTT and Cogent. Charlotte network providers include Zayo, GTT and Cogent (AS46261).
  • Looking Glass/Test File: Los Angeles | Charlotte
  • Los Angeles servers are located in 530 W 6th St (Adjacent to One Wilshire). Charlotte servers are located in 125 N Myers St (next to 113 N Myers St).
  • Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden. Please review our Terms of Service prior to ordering.
  • We accept PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Alipay, WeChat Pay and Bitcoin (through BitPay) payments.
  • Promotional pricing is available for new customers or existing customers adding additional servers. Promotional offers cannot be combined with other promotional offers. Promotional pricing cannot be used on existing servers or to replace existing servers.
  • Please contact our sales department with any questions prior to ordering.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanked by 2plumberg Foul

Comments

• SIR, MIGHT WE HAVE A REALLY STUPID, INSANE DEAL FOR THE MEGATHREAD? $10 DEDI, PER CHANCE?

• Nekki said: SIR, MIGHT WE HAVE A REALLY STUPID, INSANE DEAL FOR THE MEGATHREAD? $10 DEDI, PER CHANCE?

Whatever you're smoking, i'd love for you to share.

Thanked by 2ChrisMiller bdl
  • Foul said: Whatever you're smoking, i'd love for you to share.

It's worked a number of time today already.

Thanked by 3Foul bdl Ouji
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Nekki said: SIR, MIGHT WE HAVE A REALLY STUPID, INSANE DEAL FOR THE MEGATHREAD? $10 DEDI, PER CHANCE?

Dedicated server for $10? Sure. Rack space, IP addresses, power, and bandwidth are available for an additional monthly charge.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • NO FUN

Thanked by 3alilet NanoG6 Ouji
  • excellent offer,
    :( i spent much money on vpses...otherwise should have settled for this

Thanked by 1qps

We've had a few people sign up and then not submit payment. Because of the high order volume for these specials, we are cancelling orders where payment is not received within 30 minutes of the order time.

Additionally, please do not waste our time by ordering then immediately asking about or requesting refunds. Before you order, be sure that you want to proceed. We do not offer refunds once the server has been provisioned.

Thanked by 2Foul plumberg
  • qps said: Additionally, please do not waste our time by ordering then immediately asking about or requesting refunds. Before you order, be sure that you want to proceed. We do not offer refunds once the server has been provisioned.

BUYERS REMORSE IS REAL

• I can't blame them: these offers are really too good to pass and it's usually too late before you realize that you don't actually have any use case for it!

But still, don't be a dick.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • Couldn't resist. I got one from the birthday sale earlier and now this. Excellent product with an insane price for a dedi.

Thanked by 1qps
  • I JUST canceled my Quickpacket dedi (just because I didn't have a current use for it) a couple of weeks ago and yet again there's now another irresistible deal - always happens lmao. I'm super tempted.

Thanked by 3qps ChrisMiller Foul
  • Really strict rules. I can beware potential buyers to read there ToS. They don't allow to use any virtualization at your servers and many other things

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • sin said: I'm super tempted.

NO NEED NO BUY :wink:

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • CrabCrab Member
    edited December 2019

@Milon said:
    Really strict rules. I can beware potential buyers to read there ToS. They don't allow to use any virtualization at your servers and many other things

Based on their TOS that only applies to the nested virtualization, not to the dedicated servers.

1. Use of any type of virtualization or container (such as qemu or OpenVZ) inside of a Virtual Private Server.
    Thanked by 1qps

Milon said: Really strict rules. I can beware potential buyers to read there ToS. They don't allow to use any virtualization at your servers and many other things

To reiterate what @Crab said, we do allow virtualization on dedicated servers. The restriction you mention in the Terms of Service is against nested virtualization or containers on our VPS products only.

• I like the new website!

Thanked by 2qps Foul
  • Any chance of removing one of the 2tb disks for that Charlotte server for slightly lower cost? Just need raid1 with 2 disks with an extra disk at the most.

thx!

cmpe said: Any chance of removing one of the 2tb disks for that Charlotte server for slightly lower cost? Just need raid1 with 2 disks with an extra disk at the most.

No, sorry, the configurations are fixed for this promo and cannot be changed. It is a substantial discount over our standard pricing.

Thanked by 1cmpe
  • Was planning to upgrade my L5520 server with qps, but 30$ for 32GB RAM is a deal breaker. Looks good with the 4 x 2TB, but not enough RAM for my needs.

Thanked by 2Ouji Foul

bizzard said: Was planning to upgrade my L5520 server with qps, but 30$ for 32GB RAM is a deal breaker. Looks good with the 4 x 2TB, but not enough RAM for my needs.

Check again :)

Lowered the upgrade to $20