Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MegaDealThursday - NexusBytes - Final Deal of the Month! Free offsite backup VPS + More - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MegaDealThursday - NexusBytes - Final Deal of the Month! Free offsite backup VPS + More

Comments

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019

seriesn said: This is simply storage and should be used for backups only. Not meant for torrent, seeding, leeching, rabbitting and what not.

No rabbitting? Unbelievable!

Edit: what about potatoing?

Thanked by 2dahartigan vyas11
  • ITLabs said: what about potatoing?

Only Potassiaming.

Thanked by 2ITLabs dahartigan
  • This @seriesn guy is catching on :-)

• @dahartigan said:
    This @seriesn guy is catching on :-)

Took me a while but I am joining the cult!

• @seriesn said:

ITLabs said: what about potatoing?

Only Potassiaming.

@ITLabs should be allowed pigeoning

• Seems like the New York location is very popular and is sold out, but a little bird told me that there might be a re-stock tomorrow night: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/2500/#Comment_2500

There probably will be nothing left by Black Friday, so better grab one fast if they show up.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@seriesn said:
    I need @jsg blessings too. (I totally forgot about my PM commitment, sorry!)

You just got it. -> https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3046128/#Comment_3046128
    I've added a short review (incl. benchmark results) for your US location.

• Thank you @jsg :)

• Grabbed E.U-Storage-Ultra-MT damn it's really a beast compared to the price, What I expected it delivers more than that, Good Disk I/O with 1gbps network is really a beast

Lucky to grab one :)

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @DeepBoom007 said:
    Grabbed E.U-Storage-Ultra-MT damn it's really a beast compared to the price, What I expected it delivers more than that, Good Disk I/O with 1gbps network is really a beast

Lucky to grab one :)

Thank you for being a member of the Family boss :)

• So the storage plan can't be used as a seedbox, huh :neutral:

• This looks tempting. Do we expect another MegaDeal Thursday tomorrow or I should ask for something specific already? :D

• @JabJab said:
    This looks tempting. Do we expect another MegaDeal Thursday tomorrow or I should ask for something specific already? :D

No more new Mega Deals. If there is still existing stock left, better grab before they disappear!

• @doedja said:
    So the storage plan can't be used as a seedbox, huh :neutral:

If he finds out, you are in your own. The question is whether you can keep it undetected. If you ask me, providers usually don't care what you do if you don't give them trouble (DMCA notices, killing disk I/O etc). You can decide how you want to roll.

Thanked by 1doedja
  • @JabJab said:
    This looks tempting. Do we expect another MegaDeal Thursday tomorrow or I should ask for something specific already? :D

This is it. Not taking part in the madness.

@poisson said:

@doedja said:

If he finds out, you are in your own. The question is whether you can keep it undetected. If you ask me, providers usually don't care what you do if you don't give them trouble (DMCA notices, killing disk I/O etc). You can decide how you want to roll.

Can't agree, nor deny.

• @poisson said:

@doedja said:

Pretty make sense. Kay.

@seriesn said:

@JabJab said:

This is it. Not taking part in the madness.

@poisson said:

@doedja said:

Can't agree, nor deny.

Ahahahahaha, kay.

• Thursday! Thursday! Thursday! (Say Thursday one more time and you ain't gon' live to see Friday!)*

*modified Norbit (movie) reference, for the confused.

Thanked by 2seriesn MichaelCee
  • Alright people. 1 more hour and all the promos will be taken offline. Once they are gone, they will be gone. Grab em while they are still available :).

• @seriesn said:
    Alright people. 1 more hour and all the promos will be taken offline. Once they are gone, they will be gone. Grab em while they are still available :).

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Amazing host. Fantastic deal. Great community.

Everything about finding out about this host to seeing what the people on this thread have to say about the host and the service to actually ordering the VPS, getting flagged as 'Fraud' and having the most pleasant ticket exchange has been hands down amazing.

Glad to be a part of Nexus Bytes. Thanks everyone.

• @tracker47 said:
    Amazing host. Fantastic deal. Great community.

Everything about finding out about this host to seeing what the people on this thread have to say about the host and the service to actually ordering the VPS, getting flagged as 'Fraud' and having the most pleasant ticket exchange has been hands down amazing.

Thank you Kind Sir!

Welcome to the Family :)

• Any upcoming bf deals?

• @th4n0s said:
    Any upcoming bf deals?

Nah boss. Bf is not my cup of tea. If you have something specific in your mind, shoot me a PM. Can't promise to meet your expectations but because I was raised by asian parents, I will try hard not to disappoint you.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@th4n0s said:
    Any upcoming bf deals?

Any reading this thread lately?

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @tracker47 said:

I have an identical experience. Ordered, flagged, amazing ticket exchange, impressed :-)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @dahartigan said:

@tracker47 said:

I have an identical experience. Ordered, flagged, amazing ticket exchange, impressed :-)

Same here. @seriesn is amazing

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thanks guys. Really appreciate the love and happy to have you all as the member my small family :)

• Little deal for the MEGATHREAD. Just a couple of plans.

Don't make us cry.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2019

@Nekki said:
    Little deal for the MEGATHREAD. Just a couple of plans.

Don't make us cry.

This is the first time you have ever asked me for anything! I will call it Black @Nekki Special :

Only for you, BF Special - Stock : 2

https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=63

84/year

SPACE: 60 GB SSD (not NVMe)
    RAM: 8 GB
    BANDWIDTH : 6 TB @1 Gbit
    CPU CORE: 4 @3.5GHz+*
    IPv4 : 1
    Free Webuzo Lite Control Panel*
    Free Blesta Billing Software
    Or
    Free Windows Server 19

Free Storage VPS : 1IPv4 NAT(5 port) , storage space equivalent to the plan. Please open ticket to request.

@poisson I hope I can win the Lebre Crown again!

• SIR, WE SALUTE YOU