Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer Offer: 4TB SYS GRA1 ARM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transfer Offer: 4TB SYS GRA1 ARM

I no longer need this sweet storage server and will be letting it go unless someone is interested in taking it over.

ARM Cortex A9 ARMv7
2c / 2t
1GHz
2GB DDR3
1x4TB SATA
100GB Backup Space
250Mbit Connectivity

P/M 10.99 USD
Expiry date Nov 12, 2019

I'm looking for $20 USD to transfer. PayPal only

Thanks!

Comments

• NicholasOXINicholasOXI Member, Host Rep

I'd suggest including what OVH subsidiary (country) this account is registered to (which owns the above server); as servers can only be transferred to accounts registered with the same subsidiary unless you were to provide the account instead of transferring only the server.

• XenosXenos Member
    edited October 2019

@NicholasOXI My invoice reference is SYSWExxxxxx and say Montreal Canada in the footer.

• NicholasOXINicholasOXI Member, Host Rep

@Xenos said:
    @NicholasOXI My invoice reference is SYSWExxxxxx and say Montreal Canada in the footer.

In that case, it's likely a Canadian account (or a World $ account). I'd suggest opening a ticket with them just to confirm what accounts you can transfer the server to just to make those interested in such aware.

• Server has been transferred.