Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - New PAYG Offer - 17 VPN Locations - Starting From £2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - New PAYG Offer - 17 VPN Locations - Starting From £2

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Hey LET,

We're trying something new with VPN.sh at the moment, it'll be interesting to see how it works out. We're providing Pay As You Go VPN accounts where you purchase a set amount of data, and then take as long as you like using it until the data has ran out.

Current PAYG packages:

• 10GB bandwidth - £2
  • 30GB bandwidth - £3
  • 50GB bandwidth - £4
  • 100GB bandwidth - £5

ORDER LINK

Locations:

Share your bandwidth across 17 locations

• USA x5 (Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Florida, Indiana)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt, Dusseldorf)
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Netherlands
  • Moldova
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore

VPN Features:

• PPTP
  • L2TP/IPSec
  • OpenVPN
  • Only your bandwidth usage is logged, so to keep users on the right packages
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)
  • We accept PayPal, Google Checkout and Debit/Credit Cards (Stripe)

ORDER LINK

Thanks!

NOTE: Offers have been discussed with Liam and Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers. Comments and suggestions on these plans are welcome, as they're still in the early stages. Please note that this isn't for a monthly renewal or anything similar. You don't need to pay anything else until your bandwidth allotment has been consumed, and then you can "top-up" by purchasing some add-on bandwidth.

Thanked by 3wdq Asim coreflux

Comments

• AsimAsim Member

Amazing Idea

Thanked by 2VPNsh coreflux
  • VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Asim said:
    Amazing Idea

Thanks, certainly not the first VPN provider to offer this, but it's something which has been requested a couple of times, and we've also noticed some users not using all of their data. For those circumstances it may prove to be more financially justifiable for our clients :).

Thanked by 1Asim
  • TravTrav Member
    edited July 2013

Awesome idea, been looking for something like this because unlimited VPNs just aren't financially viable for me when I don't use them 24/7. Will be signing up soon! :)

Thanks @Trav! Yeah, it seems that many clients sign up when they just need a VPN for a short space of time, or only to use a small amount of data, so I thought it'd be useful for users to have something like this rather than cancelling and signing up again (or renewing when it's not being used) to suit their usage.

• VPN.SH is amazing, good speeds and I'm a happy customer with them. Highly recommended.

keep it up liam.

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Is there any chance of a France being added to the mix?

@Makkesk8 said:
    VPN.SH is amazing, good speeds and I'm a happy customer with them. Highly recommended.

keep it up liam.

Thank you, glad to hear you're enjoying the service.

@Nekki said:
    Is there any chance of a France being added to the mix?

We're looking into the potential of adding two France locations over the next few weeks. I can let you know via PM as and when things progress if you like? All existing clients get access to our new locations when they're added as well :).

• NekkiNekki Veteran

If you could drop me a pm, that would be great - a friend of mine is looking for a French location specifically, and I was about to recommend your services when I realised that you didn't actually provide service from there.

• £5 would last me a lifetime I think

@Nekki said:
    If you could drop me a pm, that would be great - a friend of mine is looking for a French location specifically, and I was about to recommend your services when I realised that you didn't actually provide service from there.

Ok, will do :).

@eastonch said:
    £5 would last me a lifetime I think

Then what are you waiting for, get a lifetime's worth of VPN usage :P

• I'm tempted to ask if it's possible to convert from a yearly prepaid account to a BW block. I signed up for the £5.28 20GB/month account a couple months ago and have only used it once or twice to test it out. There were a couple times I needed to use it travelling, but I still haven't figured out how to add the OpenVPN configurations so that they work on my iDevices :(.

• Been working great so far, no issues.

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • wdqwdq Member

@user123 said:
    I'm tempted to ask if it's possible to convert from a yearly prepaid account to a BW block. I signed up for the £5.28 20GB/month account a couple months ago and have only used it once or twice to test it out. There were a couple times I needed to use it travelling, but I still haven't figured out how to add the OpenVPN configurations so that they work on my iDevices :(.

I'm in a similar boat, but as I'm already about half way through my year (of a 100GB plan), so I'll probably just order some bandwidth right before my plan expires.

As for iOS devices you can always use L2TP.

@user123 said:
    I'm tempted to ask if it's possible to convert from a yearly prepaid account to a BW block. I signed up for the £5.28 20GB/month account a couple months ago and have only used it once or twice to test it out. There were a couple times I needed to use it travelling, but I still haven't figured out how to add the OpenVPN configurations so that they work on my iDevices :(.

Please open a ticket and we'll try and sort something out for you :). In terms of OpenVPN on iOS, also please open a ticket and I'll explain the process with this. Unfortunately the tutorial isn't on our website at the moment.

@zfedora said:
    Been working great so far, no issues.

Thank you, glad to hear it's working well for you!

@wdq said:

@user123 as @wdq says, you can also use L2TP on iOS, as well as PPTP. If OpenVPN is absolutely required, please open a ticket.

• @wdq said:

U can use openvpn also on iOS

• @liamwithers said:
    user123 as wdq says, you can also use L2TP on iOS, as well as PPTP. If OpenVPN is absolutely required, please open a ticket.

Just install the openvpn from itunes store and then u can send the openvpn conf thru email to user, that's all.

Im already used on my ipod and ipad with my own vps

• Hi,

How many IPs do you have in all locations?
    Specifically, how many in US?

Thanks.

• @liamwithers said:
    user123 as wdq says, you can also use L2TP on iOS, as well as PPTP. If OpenVPN is absolutely required, please open a ticket.

PMing you now.

@knopix80 said:
    Im already used on my ipod and ipad with my own vps

I already tried emailing myself the config files and even manually uploading the cert and stuff to the devices, but it still doesn't work. It keeps saying that a certificate is missing. The only VPN I've been able to get to work with the official OpenVPN app is the VPS where I set up OpenVPN AS; I can't even get my other (non-AS) OpenVPN installs to work.

• U should type/paste the cert inside the openvpn conf

• @knopix80 said:
    U should type/paste the cert inside the openvpn conf

I had already tried that (by copying the formatting in one of my other OpenVPN configurations that was like that and worked) and it still wouldn't work.

@user123 said:
    I had already tried that (by copying the formatting in one of my other OpenVPN configurations that was like that and worked) and it still wouldn't work.

As you say, this isn't something which will work, as a separate certificate is needed. We're working through our locations with this at the moment. I've responded to your PM accordingly, and if anybody else has any issues regarding OpenVPN on mobile devices, please open a ticket and we'll point you in the right direction :).

• @liamwithers said:
    As you say, this isn't something which will work, as a separate certificate is needed. We're working through our locations with this at the moment. I've responded to your PM accordingly, and if anybody else has any issues regarding OpenVPN on mobile devices, please open a ticket and we'll point you in the right direction :).

Thanks :) Ticket has been opened. GL with this offer - it's very practical for the occasional traveler!

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • @user123 said:
    Thanks :) Ticket has been opened. GL with this offer - it's very practical for the occasional traveler!

The example of conf already sent to your email