Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[hostsolutions.ro] down, client portal is up and down also? not sure what? ddos - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[hostsolutions.ro] down, client portal is up and down also? not sure what? ddos

1235»

Comments

• Boobies out for @Cociu!

Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • M66BM66B Veteran

@Amitz said:
    Boobies out for @Cociu!

The "finally!" or the "oh shit!" ones?

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2019

The "finally" ones, please!

Thanked by 3M66B ITLabs ehab
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@M66B said:
    Can you all please stop blaming @cociu because he is doing a really great job to prevent DMCA requests.

It is good job? I think it is a crime.

• M66BM66B Veteran

@bacloud said:

@M66B said:
    Can you all please stop blaming @cociu because he is doing a really great job to prevent DMCA requests.

It is good job? I think it is a crime.

If you have a problem with HS, tell them:

"24/7 SUPPORT
    Our dedicated support team is always online to help with any issues you may have
    "

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Your ticket will be closed within 24 hours, guaranteed!

• Please, no more HS threads. I'd rather see some ''Do you believe in alien👽🛸 '' threads.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • M66BM66B Veteran

@Kiwi83 said:
    Please, no more HS threads. I'd rather see some ''Do you believe in alien👽🛸 '' threads.

Okay: is @cociu an alien? Related question: are DMCA requests valid on earth only?

• @skorous said:

MikePT said: Many people here saying that their VPS is offline and doesnt seem to be related to modules only. Pretty sure about this. Check this thread carefully. Existing VPSes offline. Entirelly.

Hey MikePT, not to bludgeon a dead horse but perhaps you missed the line where I said, "The ongoing network issues is obviously a whole different kettle of fish." The people that talk about their servers being offline I believe are referencing the DDoS going on. Their server is there they just can't access it because of network issues. That was the case for my machines and it's better since the Voxility kicked in. Not perfect mind you but I've been able to log in to it every time I've tried now. There is one person in thread who said their machine was dead ( dajiba ) but he just reinstalled it and it failed.

And just so TimboJones doesn't come after me, I'm not defending him, just want to keep the facts straight.

I have zero issues with what you said. If you have an account and servers, you have more valuable feedback than most of the rest of us that just read what HS customers post.

The issues are numerous and different people are affected by different ones.

• @RedSox said:
    Lol what I see here... The LED providers are ready to tear cociu apart. You see a competitor in him and are ready to humiliate him when it is difficult time for him. This is inhumane. Go think about your own business, this is the thread for cociu's clients complains.

When I first came to LET a couple of years ago, I mentioned Cloud at Cost and was told that mentioning them could get me banned. They are legendary shitty provider, so that was alright by me, LET has some minimal standards. But now the company has made huge improvements and hands down more improved from years before. HS on the other hand, make the old CaC look better and so there's this inconsistency in dropping shitty providers from LET.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • jingkoojingkoo Member
    edited August 2019

Hello @cociu ,
    my VPS is down and I can't even login to the client area to reboot it or use the support page to submit a ticket.

edit:
    it's back up

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited August 2019

Nothing to worry about, it's the DB module...

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited August 2019

plot twist - servers colocated on dark side of the moon where DMCA dont reach. "DDOS" actually because orbiting satellites took the day off.

"Modules provider" could be NASA

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2019

@cociu said:
    i am not a lier , so here is the support what i get from the modules guy https://imgur.com/a/wESDIjV

I know that it is not an excuse and that I am directly responsible of this shit, we are working to remedy this error on my own, but unfortunately it was coincident with the attack (it continues to this day) and this has created great delays.

To mention : i have try to buy the open source from Mohhamed to sort all this shit out but was denied, i understand him perfectly is only one person working in this but ... i am opened to pay so finnaly i am obligated to swich to another module but until today no one is fit for us.

I have post this before , we have problems only in vps plans and exactly the problem is this 2 issues :

1) in openvz 6 if the customer is upgrade the kernel the vz is broken (no possibility to roll back without manual intervencion and this was causated many problems/tikets eaven we have specif this many time)

2) with the new kvm storage plans we had the problem with the disk with size +2tb because the script is not waiting , is serve all commands at the same time , we have try to delay between the commands and somethimes is still fail. My colleage is still working in this issue and i hope will be resolved verry soon.

Now for all who dont know what is a ddos atack and cannot understand what type of problem is caused please do not comment. In all this years i have see hosting company much bigger than us who had eaven more downtime than us when was attacked . We had problems 4-5 days and durring this days we have been up/down many times , this was until we have implement the ddos protection in all our network not only in the TOP products, to mention is FREE so i have not go directly to the customers packet like any of you here claim money for protection , i assume all this cost , is free and will be free.

"More questions please ?"

Thanks all.

Marius, contact ModulesGarden. Its a much better company than that Mohammed and they actually provide support.
    If you have any issue there just let me know and I will have their CEO escalate your ticket(s).

Fix it for once. For a few hundred dollars.

Also, if you need pure automation, opt for SolusVM. Its outdated but its stable. I can also help you there and get their team to work with you.

All these companies have migration scripts from other modules. As @FR_Michael mentioned, this is after all qemu and that is it. Libvirt, qemu, kvm. Dont go for Proxmox if you just want to save on the license fees. It does require some manual work sometimes.

Feel free to contact me if you need any guidance.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @MikePT well, that's not the problem with modules itself.

That's the problem with keeping it all up! @cociu looks like you're first time dealing with Proxmox issues. Why are you beta testing on real customers?

Install something easier like SolusVM? Oh, come one we have a VPS panel fleio from Romania which is your home country!

Please, give one free fleio license for @cociu and his sister! @intovps @fleio

--
    ModulesFucktory is a dead horse.

Thanked by 2intovps MikePT
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@MikePT said:
    ... ModulesGarden. ... just let me know and I will have their CEO escalate your ticket(s).

So the ModulesGarden CEO dances to your tune?

... SolusVM ... I can also help you there and get their team to work with you.

And the SolusVM team also obeys your commands?

Wow, I'm impressed. You must be a mighty man. Far higher up than your actual boss.

• LeviLevi Member

Mods close this thread. This is like punching already knocked out person in the guts... Not funny, not funny at all.

Thanked by 4snow2k pike ehab estnoc
  • M66BM66B Veteran
    edited August 2019

@LTniger said:
    Mods close this thread. This is like punching already knocked out person in the guts... Not funny, not funny at all.

Beating a dead horse doesn't hurt. Making people aware of the quality or the lack of the quality of a provider is useful on the other hand.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Yes, beating a dead horse for the fun of it is inacceptable.

But that's not what happened here. Most comments were civilized, quite some were even constructive, and even most of the nasty ones were based on anger caused by HS.

I agree halfway. Let's close this thread once the situation at HS is stable and the panel and VPSs can be reached reliably again.

• so, deadpool soon?

Thanked by 1pike
  • @jsg said:

@MikePT said:
    ... ModulesGarden. ... just let me know and I will have their CEO escalate your ticket(s).

Wow, I'm impressed. You must be a mighty man. Far higher up than your actual boss.

Plot twist, Mike is the ModulesGarden CEO.

• M66BM66B Veteran

@creep said:
    so, deadpool soon?

Either that or free beauty products as compensation.

• Does the dead horse really care if you guys beat it? But then again @cociu is not dead yet. This thread shouldn't be closed. It makes people aware that @cociu currently has problem and prevent further order.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2019

@alexvolk said:
    @MikePT well, that's not the problem with modules itself.

That's the problem with keeping it all up! @cociu looks like you're first time dealing with Proxmox issues. Why are you beta testing on real customers?

Install something easier like SolusVM? Oh, come one we have a VPS panel fleio from Romania which is your home country!

Please, give one free fleio license for @cociu and his sister! @intovps @fleio

--
    ModulesFucktory is a dead horse.

Heh, indeed, it is!

@jsg said:

@MikePT said:

Won't even comment. :)

@TimboJones said:

@jsg said:

@MikePT said:

Plot twist, Mike is the ModulesGarden CEO.

I would be rich if that was the case! I'd have my Tesla already.

This discussion has been closed.