Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[hostsolutions.ro] down, client portal is up and down also? not sure what? ddos
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[hostsolutions.ro] down, client portal is up and down also? not sure what? ddos

Hi everyone,

A couple of people along with me have already mentioned and I was reached out by an old summer friend that his services are not working with them.

Seems like VPS panels, WHM/Cpanels and even their website client portal is having a lot of issue.

There was reportedly a ddos a couple of days ago but that was solved apparently. People were having issue but after the fix as per the news the hostsolution services are really died down.

No reply to tickets to anyone I know but no one here at LET has mentioned if they got a reply.

May be @cociu can add something on LET forum so that most people know and the info can be shared.

Any update by LET members would be appreciated.

Thanked by 1gagah

Comments

• This is the end, beautiful friend
    This is the end, my only friend, the end.

• @gtrax said:
    Hi everyone,

I was reached out by an old summer friend that his services are not working with them.

Friends don't let friends put services on hostsolutions.ro.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited August 2019

@donli said:

@gtrax said:
    Hi everyone,

I was reached out by an old summer friend that his services are not working with them.

Friends don't let friends put services on hostsolutions.ro.

Perhaps his summer friend runs a summer host within HS. :lol:

• every provider have their hard time.

Thanked by 4gonaif pike cociu bacloud
  • @logaritse said:
    every provider have their hard time.

Sure. That varies in length and severity, and this is pretty high on both.

• @logaritse said:
    every provider have their hard time.

Some providers try harder than others.

• xaocxaoc Member

Is weekend in .ro.

• You always have the opention of a refound!

• May be @cociu can add something on LET forum so that most people know and the info can be shared.

He did

Do you believe in god? Pray should be a better solution. I am not joking.

• LeviLevi Member

Just fire up that refound and go somewhere else. Save your mental health.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • Well I have seen it over the years. It's not like @cociu is a seasonal provider (got question marks on quality though).

LET standards have definitely changed over the years .... not to the better I guess.

• LeviLevi Member

@gtrax said:
    Well I have seen it over the years. It's not like @cociu is a seasonal provider (got question marks on quality though).

LET standards have definitely changed over the years .... not to the better I guess.

He's uptime is 70% or less. It's almost seasonal.

• angeliusangelius Member
    edited August 2019

I consider my 2 vps there dead... Unfortunately I prepaid them for 1 year :(
    I don't use them anymore because they are not reliable enough for anything, not even hobby

Thanked by 1kyawhtun2012
  • @cociu Schools recently opened in US (after summer vacation), you doing any Back To School clearance sale?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@angelius said:
    I don't use them anymore because they are not reliable enough for anything, not even hobby

Wow, if client portal is down it doesn’t mean that your VM is down too, unless it’s the network issue!

• @WebProject said:

@angelius said:

Wow, if client portal is down it doesn’t mean that your VM is down too, unless it’s the network issue!

My IP with hostsolutions was constantly up and down for the last 24 hours.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@ps20090 said:
    @cociu Schools recently opened in US (after summer vacation), you doing any Back To School clearance sale?

I think that I would encourage @cociu to solve the current problems before launching another sale, but perhaps that's just me :smile:

• @ps20090 said:
    @cociu Schools recently opened in US (after summer vacation), you doing any Back To School clearance sale?

• angeliusangelius Member
    edited August 2019

@WebProject said:

@angelius said:

You probably don't have a vps there. Network is down everyday since few days and up only few hours per day, i have monitoring and smokeping ... And frankly I was pretty much comprehensive until now... But it reached the point where both vps I bought are totaly useless now and since several days... And unstable since weeks.
    I take it as a lesson learned. No more annual payment and no more summer host for me

• TionTion Member

@angelius said:
    I take it as a lesson learned. No more annual payment and no more summer host for me

Maybe "No more unsustainable deals at all"? Every VPS provider I've seen who provides massive amounts of HDD space with very little CPU and RAM goes poof sooner or later.

• cociu is going to dominate the market now by throwing in free voxility protection, youll forget about your server being down.

Thanked by 1dz_paji
  • Hey! Issues with HS have already pissed off. Any other solutions with stable(!!) hosting with DMCA ignored? Any suggestion is appreciated

• M66BM66B Veteran

@zenial said:
    Hey! Issues with HS have already pissed off. Any other solutions with stable(!!) hosting with DMCA ignored? Any suggestion is appreciated

Man, HS is the most ideal DMCA ignoring provider. It is almost never up, so there will almost never be a complaint!

• @M66B said:

@zenial said:
    Hey! Issues with HS have already pissed off. Any other solutions with stable(!!) hosting with DMCA ignored? Any suggestion is appreciated

Man, HS is the most ideal DMCA ignoring provider. It is almost never up, so there will almost never be a complaint!

I'm not argue regarding that. But, when uptime is very(!) sh*tty, there is no sense how good the hosting ignores those complaints.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited August 2019

well yes ... I am kind of pissy today

No complaints.

Thanked by 3angstrom ITLabs grep
  • @uptime said:
    well yes ... I am kind of pissy today

No complaints.

Sorry, don't meant you :D

Thanked by 1uptime
  • ehabehab Member