Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPV4 IP prices?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPV4 IP prices?

Hey guys, I'm selling some IP blocks and I was wondering whats a reasonable price you'd get. Currently I'm doing it with a broker and they claim I can only get 15 usd per IP. Was looking at this https://auctions.ipv4.global/ and seems to be a bit higher. I guess the broker has to make money too but anyone know if thats the standard price right now? Is this the standard where the broker makes around 30+ percent?

Comments

• Why using a broker when LET exists

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited August 2019

@TerensM said:
    Why using a broker when LET exists

Can't sell them here as he has no provider tag.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/114478/the-aio-ip-related-thread-ipv4-ipv6-asn-only-providers-are-allowed-to-post-offers/p1

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • What can of prices can you get on LET? I actually don't see anyone selling? Anyone know how much Hilco takes for broker service?

• @darvil said:
    What can of prices can you get on LET? I actually don't see anyone selling? Anyone know how much Hilco takes for broker service?

Just READ the thread linked above. The last IP offer was posted yesterday.

• @ITLabs said:

Selling them is not leasing them out.

• @quadhost said:

@ITLabs said:

Selling them is not leasing them out.

Fine. The last selling offer on that thread was on 06.15 from @RapidDedi.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • Thanks ITlabs. Sorry I didn't notice. I should have. big DOH. Anyway it seems the price in LET hovers around 15 (lil more) but I do get some security doing with a broker and get about the same so.. I guess there isn't any real incentive to sell it myself. Those brokers are making a killing I guess. I'll ask ipv4.global how much I guess.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@darvil said:
    Thanks ITlabs. Sorry I didn't notice. I should have. big DOH. Anyway it seems the price in LET hovers around 15 (lil more) but I do get some security doing with a broker and get about the same so.. I guess there isn't any real incentive to sell it myself. Those brokers are making a killing I guess. I'll ask ipv4.global how much I guess.

Brokers won't give you any additional security over an escrow service. You're just lining someone's pocket with money.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • Hi MrRradic, how about save some time on doing the paperwork?

• belabela Member

We just recently looked around and RIPE IPV4 seems to go for €15+...

@darvil said:
    Hi MrRradic, how about save some time on doing the paperwork?

What paperwork? We've done transfers through both brokers and direct, the process for the seller/buyer is identical. The broker just acts like the middle man.

• agomezagomez Member, Host Rep

In RIPE area price is 12-15€+

@agomez said:

Who's selling IPs for 12EUR?

• why dont you lease it for a long-term profit?

• agomezagomez Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

I'm not sure I can tell you here, but, if you look well, you find that price scale.

@MrRadic said:

@agomez said:

Who's selling IPs for 12EUR?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Ill buy ips for €15