Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SUMMER MADNESS - Free Direct Admin Licence | Multiple Locations | From less than £1/m (Equivalent)|
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SUMMER MADNESS - Free Direct Admin Licence | Multiple Locations | From less than £1/m (Equivalent)|

HostDocHostDoc Member
edited July 2019 in Offers

The Doc has been in the lab again conocting cheap and cheerful plans.

We are pleased to be able to offer a free Direct Admin Licences with any of our VPS plans over £5/m in any of our available locations.
A licence can also be purchased if your VPS plan is under £5. We charge £5/m per licence.

These are promotional offers and are non refundable. Please make use of our Looking Glass for a test IP and file.

UK & France
Xeon E-2136

2vCores
2GB RAM
30GB NVMe SSD
Unlimited Bandwidth @ 1gbps

£3.49 | £30/y
Order UK
Order France

Xeon E5-1650v3/4

3vCores
2GB RAM
50GB HDD
Unlimited Bandwidth @ 1gbps(UK) 250mbps(France)

£3.49/m | £30/y
Order UK
Order France

Germany
Xeon E3-1245v6

1vCore
512MB RAM
7GB NVMe SSD

£10/y
Order Here

Core i7-6700K

2 vCores 
1GB RAM
30GB SSD

£2.49/m | £20/y
Order Here

Finland
Xeon E3-1246v3

1vCore
512MB RAM 
70GB HDD

£2.49/m | £20/y
Order Here

Canada
Xeon E3-1245v3

4vCores
4GB RAM
200GB HDD
Unlimited Bandwidth @ 250mbps
Free Direct Admin Licence

£5/m | £50/y
Order Here

USA - Dallas
Xeon Gold 6128

3vCores
4GB RAM
40GB NVMe SSD
100GB HDD
2TB Bandwidth @ 10gbps

£5.57/m | £61/y
Order Here

Xeon E3-1230

1vCore
512MB RAM
500GB HDD
1TB Bandwidth @ 1gbps

£1.99/m | £23.80/y
Order Here

USA - Phoenix
Xeon E5-2680v2

1 Dedicated Thread @ 2.8GHz
3GB Dedicated RAM
30GB SSD
60GB HDD
1TB Bandwidth @ 1gbps

£5/m | £55/y
Order Here

USA - Kansas
Xeon E7-4780

1 vCore 
1GB RAM
5GB SSD
5GB HDD
Unmetered Bandwidth@ 1 gbps

£1.49/m | £12/y
Order Here

6 vCores 
6GB RAM
50GB SSD 
Unmetered Bandwidth @ 1gbps

£5.57/m | £61/y
Order Here

Singapore
Xeon E5-2640v4

6vCores
4GB RAM
80GB HDD
2TB Bandwidth@ 100mbps

£5.57 per month | £61 per year
Order Here

Australia
Xeon E3-1245v5

6vCores
4GB RAM
80GB HDD
2TB Bandwidth @ 250mbps

£5.57 per month | £61 per year
Order Here

IPv6 available in Dallas and Kansas

Server Health And Uptime

Test IPs
United Kingdom
France
Germany
Finland
Singapore
Australia
USA - Kansas
USA - Phoenix
USA - Dallas
Canda

Comments

• lil bit of a misleading title with the way it's worded also nothing is less than 1 euro lol

• @SirFoxy said:
    lil bit of a misleading title with the way it's worded also nothing is less than 1 euro lol

Ever so slightly, I have to agree after reading it back.

Germany
    Xeon E3-1245v6

1vCore
    512MB RAM
    7GB NVMe SSD

£10/y
    Order Here

^^This plan does work out to £0.83/m though.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • Can you check this?

Xeon E3-1230

1vCore
    512MB RAM
    500GB HDD
    1TB Bandwidth @ 1gbps
    £1.99/m | £23.80/y

Price appears wrong

• @TheRealDeal said:
    Can you check this?

Xeon E3-1230

1vCore
    512MB RAM
    500GB HDD
    1TB Bandwidth @ 1gbps
    £1.99/m | £23.80/y

Price appears wrong

Thanks and fixed.

• I'm going to need to put a stronger lock on that medicine cabinet Doc lol

Don't forget you can stack these plans and the nodes with a E5 or better CPU can have nested virtualization enabled :)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Luckily my budget is a bit tight recently if not I would have get something...

• I love USD, not GBP :)

Thanked by 1Tumbleguy1
  • OujiOuji Member

So for a £4.99/mo plan there's no DA license?

• @Ouji said:

Since 4.99 is under 5.00 I would have to say that you're correct.

The plans you see in this thread are 5.00 and include DA.

I don't know for sure, but perhaps @HostDoc could confirm if that's correct since it is a billing thing.

• Gold in Dallas for one of my production

up 115 days, 4:15, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00

Don't wait. Get yours today

Thanked by 2HostDoc dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@Ouji said:

Since 4.99 is under 5.00 I would have to say that you're correct.

The plans you see in this thread are 5.00 and include DA.

I don't know for sure, but perhaps @HostDoc could confirm if that's correct since it is a billing thing.

Non of the plans here are £4.99.
    In the event you do purchase a plan that is £4.99, then the minimum threshold for a free licence has not been met.
    You can either opt to donate an extra penny towards any such plan to bring it up to the threshold at the time of purchase or will have to purchase a stand alone licence.

• hzrhzr Member

I need 2GB ram in US, <50GB bw, ~10GB SSD, is there anything I can mix and match to fit this?

• @hzr said:
    I need 2GB ram in US, <50GB bw, ~10GB SSD, is there anything I can mix and match to fit this?

Yes sir!

2 vCores @ 2.4 GHz
    Unmetered @ 1 gbps
    2GB ECC RAM
    1 IPv4 + /64v6 + Internal IP
    5GB SSD
    20GB HDD

http://hostdochost.i.ng/pricing/#1561004751526-5e8ec6ed-f112

I'd be happy to subtitute the 20GB HDD for 7GB SSD giving you 12GB SSD storage for £2.49/m

• Tumbleguy1Tumbleguy1 Member
    edited July 2019

Need this

Xeon E3-1245v3

How long is the offer available? Great deals.
    Windows available?
    What about cpu usage?
    Ram usage?

Thanks.

• aponieaponie Member

very bad experience with this hostdoc, easily accuse people to violate policy without proper investigation. rubbish service, waste money and time!

• @Tumbleguy1 said:
    Need this

Xeon E3-1245v3

How long is the offer available? Great deals.
    Windows available?
    What about cpu usage?
    Ram usage?

Thanks.

Responded to you via chat.

@aponie said:
    very bad experience with this hostdoc, easily accuse people to violate policy without proper investigation. rubbish service, waste money and time!

I am sorry you feel that way.
    Our terms state that any action undertaken on your VPS while under your control will still be accountable to you.
    We gave you ample opportunity to explain the logs presented to you. Rather than do that, you resulted to insulting me and writing this on our sales thread rather than open a new thread.

Good day.

• @aponie said:

I have to strongly disagree with you. My experiences with @hostdoc have been great. I have 3 servers with them. I recently wanted to purchase one of their special offers but wasn’t sure on performance. They setup a server for me to bench and test. End result brought the server and have had it for 3 months or so. Very pleased.

• Do you allow Tor relays?

• Is the DirectAdmin host panel free? Can I open Reseller Hosting to other users?

• edited July 2019

Just had an issue with my new Kansas VM. Live chat helped me out in a matter of minutes. Very VERY reliable host, and easily one of my favorites.
    Keep up the good job guys, and you will easily become the go-to place for affordable VMs.

• @LeonDynamic said:
    End result brought the server ..

Where did you bring it from?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @AlwaysSkint said:

@LeonDynamic said:
    End result brought the server ..

Where did you bring it from?

Really!

• @LeonDynamic said:
    Really!

Yup.

Thanked by 1LeonDynamic
  • aponieaponie Member

@HostDoc i already explained that i know nothing about it, i dont have time to install anything yet, but still accuse me that i do it, with stupid excuse "your vps, ur responsibility".. i'm victim here! I know nothing about what happen.!

Can u imagine if you been in my shoes, u cant access ur vps through ssh, suddenly provider said u use ur vps attack people. You dont have access yet to ssh!! Wtf!

• @alexvolk said:
    Do you allow Tor relays?

Not an exit relay, no.

@sharkgan said:
    Is the DirectAdmin host panel free? Can I open Reseller Hosting to other users?

The licence is free for plans that are £5+.
    Other than that, the licence to use on our network is £5/m. If you are not a client, you will need to purchase directly from Direct Admins site.

Yes, you can host your own reseller hosting commercially.

Thanked by 1sharkgan
  • aponieaponie Member

@LeonDynamic said:

@aponie said:

I have to strongly disagree with you. My experiences with @hostdoc have been great. I have 3 servers with them. I recently wanted to purchase one of their special offers but wasn’t sure on performance. They setup a server for me to bench and test. End result brought the server and have had it for 3 months or so. Very pleased.

Yea, that not happen to you what if suddenly they suspend ur account and give u logs from nowhere said that u attack other server using ur vps even u not yet can do anthing to ur vps? What u can do? What can u explain? With their rule "your vps, your responsibility?" And the most funny things is, u cant get anggry..

• @aponie said:
    @HostDoc i already explained that i know nothing about it, i dont have time to install anything yet, but still accuse me that i do it, with stupid excuse "your vps, ur responsibility".. i'm victim here! I know nothing about what happen.!

Can u imagine if you been in my shoes, u cant access ur vps through ssh, suddenly provider said u use ur vps attack people. You dont have access yet to ssh!! Wtf!

FYI - Your account is still fully active so you can retrieve and respond to tickets if you want any form of amicable outcome.
    To answer your response, you may or may not know anything about a compromise. Granted. But your VM was compromised while you were sole user of it making it your responsibility under the account you used to sign up for the service.
    I presented the logs to you, dated during the time you had the service which makes you accountable whether you had knowledge of it or not.
    Rather than taking to insulting me and wishing me a bad week etc, you could have calmly explained your situation. Explained what you planned to do to rectify the situation. Etc.
    The solution would have most likely been we would force a reinstall of your VPS and you can continue using it.
    You took a very different road and for that and continually posting in a sales thread rather than our ticket platform, live chat or even your own seperate thread, I believe the pending termination will still be carried out.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Always great offers from you :) Do we just submit a ticket if we want to order a stack of two of the same plan?

Thanked by 2dahartigan HostDoc
  • @HostDoc said:

@alexvolk said:
    Do you allow Tor relays?

Not an exit relay, no.

Sorry, let me clarify, I'm asking if running middle relay is ok?

• @YellowHummingbird said:
    Always great offers from you :) Do we just submit a ticket if we want to order a stack of two of the same plan?

Yes please. That would be the easiest way.
    A new invoice will then be generated and your plan will be manually built.

@alexvolk said:

@HostDoc said:

@alexvolk said:
    Do you allow Tor relays?

Not an exit relay, no.

Sorry, let me clarify, I'm asking if running middle relay is ok?

A middle relay is okay in any location except for Dallas.

Thanked by 1YellowHummingbird