Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FTPit.com - 50% off on Annual Subscriptions for OpenVZ/KVM Services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FTPit.com - 50% off on Annual Subscriptions for OpenVZ/KVM Services

komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep
edited June 2019 in Offers

FTPit.com is having a special 50% off promotion for all OpenVZ/KVM services for annual payments for its first year. This offer extends to all locations until August 1st, 2019!

If you wish to order a service other than what is listed, please checkout using the coupon code BOOM2019. The coupon code price will be reflected on the final payment page.

Product Page Direct Access

Looking Glass URLS

OpenVZ

KVM

Here are a couple of our available offers...

OpenVZ VPS - HDD - 1 GB RAM - $21.54/Yearly

• 4 CPU Core
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 50 GB HDD Storage
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

Order Now

OpenVZ VPS - SSD - 1GB RAM - $26.94/Yearly

• 4 CPU Cores
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 20 GB SSD Storage
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

Order Now

KVM - HDD - 1GB RAM - $48.54/Yearly

• 4 CPU Cores
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 75 GB HDD Storage
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 100 Mbit/s
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ & SolusVM

Order Now

We accept Paypal, Bitcoins, and Credit/Debit. We also offer a wide range of competitive pricing and reliable Web Hosting and Dedicated Servers. If you have any questions feel free to open a ticket, or use our Live Chat on FTPit.com.

Comments

• JonesJones Member

@komputerking

KVM~It seems that every planned memory allocation is too small. At least they should start at 2GB. Most businesses have replaced HDD with SSD. (Unfortunately)

• KVM - HDD - 1GB RAM - $48.54/Yearly
    below
    OpenVZ & SolusVM
    I forgot to change it here.

• komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

@Jones said:
    @komputerking

KVM~It seems that every planned memory allocation is too small. At least they should start at 2GB. Most businesses have replaced HDD with SSD. (Unfortunately)

Our KVM options go up to 6GB on the site, and we can deploy any size needed. You can open a ticket, and we can assist you with your custom needs

• rpollestadrpollestad Member
    edited June 2019

What's the OpenVZ node specs?

all of our servers utilize RAID 10, and our cpu's are predominately

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5670
    or
    Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5675

• JonesJones Member

@komputerking

Have you tried the new control panel yourself to reinstall the system?
    looks like a disabled person.

@Jones said:
    @komputerking

Can you please open a ticket? We are not sure what you are referring to, but would like to help you get it resolved.

• JonesJones Member
    edited July 2019

@komputerking said:

@Jones said:
    @komputerking

Can you please open a ticket? We are not sure what you are referring to, but would like to help you get it resolved.

Re-install the system through the new control panel. But it's always offline.
    Why do you have time to reply to me here, but ignore my ticket and not reply?

What is your ticket number? We do not see any open ticket on ftpit.com in regard to a control panel issue

• JonesJones Member

@komputerking said:
    What is your ticket number? We do not see any open ticket on ftpit.com in regard to a control panel issue

tragicservers.com

alright, this thread is for ftpit.com. Please submit a ticket through the tragicservers.com billing portal

• JonesJones Member
    edited July 2019

@komputerking said:
    alright, this thread is for ftpit.com. Please submit a ticket through the tragicservers.com billing portal

You have affected my normal work for 48 hours.But you still can't solve the panel problem.

I even think you should migrate my four VPS to (ftpit.com) Fremont first, at least I can work properly, right?