Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HyperVM is in the hospital
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HyperVM is in the hospital

RalliasRallias Member
edited July 2013 in General

Generic-sounding News Agency; 11:50 PM

HyperVM was found laying in the street tonight, brutally stabbed. It was rushed to the nearest hospital where the doctors miraculously revived him. Doctors have given him 4 weeks to live.

In other news, Feathur was nominated as new mayor of BlueVille.

HyperVM is out. Feathur is in at BlueVM.

Comments

• Don't worry, the BBI is on the case. The perpetrator will not escape!

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

Good evening,

Over the next few weeks we will begin moving from HyperVM to Feathur for our OpenVZ customers. As such we've defined dates for the estimated move.

Buffalo, New York => July 21 - July 28
    Atlanta, Georgia => August 1 - August 5
    Dallas, Texas => August 8 - August 14
    Chicago, Illinois => August 16 - 21
    Los Angeles, California => August 22 - 27
    Kansas City, Missouri => August 27 - 29

These dates are rough estimates of when we will transfer the vps over to our new control panel. We expect each VPS to go offline for a few seconds during the transfer, however VPS may go offline for up to 15 minutes (one-time). Once your VPS has been transfered to the new control panel you will be emailed a one-time activation link to set your password for Feathur. Your VPS along with all of its files, settings, etc... will remain exactly the same and your IP will NOT change.

We expect this process to go quickly and to be an easy transition, however if for any reason you are having issues feel free to contact our support team.

Best Regards,
    BlueVM Support Team
    https://bluevm.com

• OxideOxide Member

Congrats guys, well done! Are new VPS orders being setup on Feathur? I may pick one up just to play around with the panel :]

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@Oxide - As of right now, no. If you would like I can move your VPS to our first IL node using Feathur if you PM me.

• Will you be migrating KVM VMs over to Feathur?

• @ihatetonyy said:
    Will you be migrating KVM VMs over to Feathur?

We'll have an "EASY" button for our KVM VMs.

• MikeInMikeIn Member

Got mail, nice to know :D

• PatsPats Member

Feathur ??

• Congrats @BlueVM

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@serverian - Thank you.

• MikeInMikeIn Member

@Pats their New VPS control panel....

• PatsPats Member

ok.. i thought some new free panel is out :)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Pats said:
    ok.. i thought some new free panel is out :)

They will be releasing it soon I believe, but not free.

• FritzFritz Veteran

yay! Love that Feathur thing.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@Pats, @Infinity - Feathur will be priced at a $100 one-time fee for the master and a monthly fee of $3.50 per slave. (The monthly fee goes for support and updates, etc...).

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • PatsPats Member
    edited July 2013

@BlueVM said:
    Pats, Infinity - Feathur will be priced at a $100 one-time fee for the master and a monthly fee of $3.50 per slave. (The monthly fee goes for support and updates, etc...).

and the Features? link?

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited July 2013

@Pats said:
    and the Features? link?

http://feathur.com/features.php

I believe it is still under work.

• Yes. The website isn't done yet. Effort has been directed towards development on Feathur rather than writing content for the website.