Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] Cloudxtiny - Scam or a very shady provider. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] Cloudxtiny - Scam or a very shady provider.

12346»

Comments

• LESLES Member

That crooks were not able to pay out affiliate money some months ago. To ensure I'll never ask again they deleted my account.

Thanked by 2dahartigan eol
  • @Mods said:
    You know how @edit has a glitch profile, so do I. I am @dahartigan
    I hope the real mods stop the scammer.

Wait until you meed @OP.

• @Janevski said:

@Mods said:
    You know how @edit has a glitch profile, so do I. I am @dahartigan
    I hope the real mods stop the scammer.

Wait until you meed @OP.

lol, nice. If the mods actually want that @Mods account back, feel free to delete it - I only made it for a lol or two.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited January 2019

Didn't see this posted, got it via email

Sun 13/01/2019, 10:28

Dear, It is with some sadness we need to announce that from the 31st of January we will stop providing all services. It was a difficult year last year and we have been struggling to recover from some changes in our business and the increasingly difficult business climate. This has also been compounded by some difficult with our suppliers so we have been forced to make this difficult decision. We are still in talks with our suppliers but we expect to be able to keep all services online and accessible till the 31st of January 2019, beyond that date, we will not be able to guaranty all services will be available as we wind down the operation. We will not be collecting any more invoices and we will endeavor to refund any payments in the last 14 days, beyond that we will not be able to issue a refund at this point. We apologise for this state of affairs. Thank you. Cloudxtiny Team

Another deid yin.

Thanked by 1t0m
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

It appears that ordering is still working on their site, although I haven't completed one, was just curious.

• @dahartigan said:
    lol, nice. If the mods actually want that @Mods account back, feel free to delete it - I only made it for a lol or two.

Wait, @WSS is an Aussie.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

or @ASS is a Wussie. Pick yer poison.

Thanked by 2eol Janevski
  • t0mt0m Member

@ricardo said:
    Didn't see this posted, got it via email

I didn’t receive this e-mail (again). Thank you for posting it. I’ve paid for my order 13 days ago so I asked for a refund.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited January 2019

@Letzien said:

@dahartigan said:

Wait, @WSS is an Aussie.

@WSS is not Australian...

If we trust Google Trends in the United States:

@WSS is somewhere between the border of Nevada and California.

Maybe it's a Mandela Effect, but i can clearly recall one picture of his back yard he posted in The Cest Pit, looking like a desert. I mean, it was desert-y. I mean, it was one of those nice places where no one bothers you and you can finally have peace. I can't find it at the moment, so this artist rendition will have to do:

PS: When i think about it, there is a subtle connection with Area51.

Thanked by 1eol
  • t0m said: I didn’t receive this e-mail (again). Thank you for posting it. I’ve paid for my order 13 days ago so I asked for a refund.

You're welcome. Posting about bailing providers is one of the better serious things to raise around here IMO, let's the wider community know what to expect in the main

Thanked by 1t0m
  • t0mt0m Member

Got refunded already.

• @Janevski said:

@Letzien said:

@dahartigan said:

Wait, @WSS is an Aussie.

@WSS is not Australian...

If we trust Google Trends in the United States:

@WSS is somewhere between the border of Nevada and California.

Maybe it's a Mandela Effect, but i can clearly recall one picture of his back yard he posted in The Cest Pit, looking like a desert. I mean, it was desert-y. I mean, it was one of those nice places where no one bothers you and you can finally have peace. I can't find it at the moment, so this artist rendition will have to do:

PS: When i think about it, there is a subtle connection with Area51.

Check your stats they are wrong someplace.

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep

@dahartigan said:
    Cloudxtiny used to be good when it was httpzoom but it turned to shit after that. The support was useless and they've been on my shit list ever since. I don't doubt this guy is trying to scam people. Recurring means it's recurring, you can't increase the price. At least not to LET customers, are you freakin' insane man?

Just pointing out HTTPzoom was bought by Cloudxtiny and had a solid rep before that and even for a while after.

• @latic said:

@dahartigan said:
    Cloudxtiny used to be good when it was httpzoom but it turned to shit after that. The support was useless and they've been on my shit list ever since. I don't doubt this guy is trying to scam people. Recurring means it's recurring, you can't increase the price. At least not to LET customers, are you freakin' insane man?

Just pointing out HTTPzoom was bought by Cloudxtiny and had a solid rep before that and even for a while after.

Noted.. this is an old thread btw...

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep

I know, just didnt want someone thinking anything that was done by myself as the original HTTPzoom creator/owner was scammy. This is one of first results on google for httpzoom. Sorry for bumping an old thread.

• @latic said:
    I know, just didnt want someone thinking anything that was done by myself as the original HTTPzoom creator/owner was scammy. This is one of first results on google for httpzoom. Sorry for bumping an old thread.

Fair enough. I was a customer of httpzoom before cloudxtiny got hold of it, and I was happy. Iirc it was one of the first storage vps I used. I assume that would have been under your ownership, and it was fine.

• ItzMayedItzMayed Member
    edited June 2019

Oh god...absolutely good deal. Kappa

Janevski said: teamacc said: Meanwhile, they now offer a 128mb vps for 6/year.