Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi everyone :! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hi everyone :!

Comments

• @yomero said: Volumedrive $75

Wordlstream 100 euro
    Datashack $100

Ya i consider them

• Hetzner? Seems a bit cheaper and have these servers

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Is someone on a wind up here? not looking to start yet another LET argument but this just seems a bit...... insane?

30 IP's | $5 p/1GB | Servers for $100 | Not considered Raid | ???

Sounds like someone borrowed hostrails business plan to me.

____i <---Diving Board
    |
    |
    |
    ~~~~~~ <--- Deadpool

If this is serious and you have 7k to start up with may I suggest investing 1k in consultancy fee's, because with the information you have provided it really seems that you could fail hard.

Volumedrive will take months to respond to a support ticket and moths to set your server up
    Worldstream require you to have your own block which they will advertise if you need more than 16 ip's
    Datashack's only viable solution with the extras you need comes in at more than 2.5 times that price.

What I have written may sound harsh but I hate to see a train wreck happen in front of my eyes and only say it in the hope that you reconsider and take a few months to do ALLOT more research and make a real plan.

• ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

@AnthonySmith said: If this is serious and you have 7k to start up with may I suggest investing 1k in consultancy fee's, because with the information you have provided it really seems that you could fail hard.

Volumedrive will take months to respond to a support ticket and moths to set your server up

Worldstream require you to have your own block which they will advertise if you need more than 16 ip's
    Datashack's only viable solution with the extras you need comes in at more than 2.5 times that price.

What I have written may sound harsh but I hate to see a train wreck happen in front of my eyes and only say it in the hope that you reconsider and take a few months to do ALLOT more research and make a real plan.

We still discuss i know volumedrive problem they provide good services but if hardware fail you can die from waiting also burstnet they just kick people ass and all other provider I almost used them .when i said charge around 1K Fee isn't mean this only we can do and we will start now or tomorrow we still talking who we can trust and choose it .
    Surly we can't run without Raid it's cosider high Priority for us.

@Amfy said: Hetzner? Seems a bit cheaper and have these servers

Hetzener is amazing i use them now for some playing etc i never get down or issue with their super micro servers . We will used them as EU provider we not decided about USA Yet.

• @Shadow said: 1k = 100?!! how?! also it just setup for ram some extra HD not monthly payment.

1K = $1000

Sorry for the miscommunication. This is what I was referring to....

@Shadow said: We get good deal x10 nodes E3 , Xeon x and i7 2600 with some mix ram between **32 GB to 16 gb for $100 per 1 server **with setup fee. the $5 it just start plan there is some plans will be add . we don't looking for much profit

• ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

Sorry for the miscommunication. This is what I was referring to....

Ah ya i get what you mean. Don't worry :D we can't go without Raid :)
    Just for note now days can get dedicated with 32 gb ram for 100$ not surprise but i can get this

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

How much bandwidth do you get per server?

• ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

@prometeus said: How much bandwidth do you get per server?

depend on from where will get .

Hay guys i'm back with new domain :D Rockvm.com or Rock2box.com :) what about this domain?

• This thread is like an advertisement that never ends. :P

• @Shadow

I'm not crazy about them two domains: Rockvm, or rock2box.com - They just don't fit to be honest. I'd also give it about another month of planning at least, even with your "low price server offers", I still wouldn't take the chance to dive in, look around at all the providers trying to do what ur doing and failing, not saying your going to be one of them for sure, but how do you know your any different?

I started my first business in 2004 offering Shells and Linux Virtual Servers and did amazing, when VPS was something like how clouds are right now in this point of time, new but not really new. Anyways, I thought I could just grab some servers and go head in with the ideas I had, and I quickly noticed that even though, I was sitting on about $7500 left in cash too invest, with everything already covered for a pre-paid 6 month billing cycle, I was already going down the wrong road and wasn't able too do what I thought I could, even with the money and the deals it does not mean your able to run a stable and reliable business, let alone be profitable. I swallowed my pride and asked for help with a couple friends that been doing the stuff for years, and a few of 'em are still doing it, and there business is running better then ever, but it was the best thing I ever did and it saved my business, I was then able to turn around and grow it, too were I owned all the hardware, and grew so large that I was competing with the same people that helped me get it going on track. The key thing is taking time and learning the whole plan, the time with my buddies who helped me, it wasn't a over night thing, it took about another $5,000 in cash and a whole billing cycle to pass through before I was even at a point of maybe breaking even? After about a year and a half of me keeping at it, I didn't only just learn things, it became successful and something I was then able to start putting money in my pocket, and back into the business and hire a few more employee's that actually, are still working with me today. I did wend up selling that business (company) in 2007 for $7X,XXX, tripling what I have invested and so on building it which was great for me.... I went into trying different things, and actually learned that everything you want to do online, you have to do it right, there is no short cuts in success and there is only one right way, the customers way... I guess that's why in 2009, me and my team built a company from the ground up and now has branches all over the United States.

The money you say your able to invest... that's a nice amount of cash to dump into something, not much thought has went into, the reason I say this is because your throwing out setups, and numbers but yet - don't even have a locked in domain name? That should be the first locked in and registered, sealed thing on your to-do list, the other things will be there, but the name is something you wish to build and have a positive look and rep. on. It's like your child, you don't want your child to go to school and be known as a punk, or a 'thief', most people that dive in and think money can turn it around or don't really have a locked in idea, and just jump in providing the same services as the next guy, going to wend up being that guy who is here today, gone next week... This community here will allow you to become successful, just listen to the tips and don't get greedy and cocky.

/2cnts.

-Tiggs

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

How about QWERTYVM.com

• ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

@Tiggs

I 'd be honest with you i know how it work in this indusrty and how keep this work up i know and understand what you said i don't know what i said for you but thanks :)
    Thanks

• ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

How about QWERTYVM.com

Idon't know i spend amonth now to get good domain but still . I buy 4 domain till now no one would be nice . What this mean qwerty?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Shadow said: What this mean qwerty?

I'm going to say this and please don't take it as me trying to be mean. But if you're into computers and don't know what QWERTY is, then you really shouldn't be looking to invest into the VPS market. You have $7000 and you'll end up spending it all and it'll just be a really harsh 'life lesson'.

Thanked by 2Infinity DeletedUser
  • ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

I know what is mean . My question is will feat my need? What it mean on vps . It's keyboard PC etc..
    I see alot of domain without anyone feat my need
    Damn look like will use mixvm and pacassovm

@Soylent
    Sorry for update this topic . I'm Confused about domain

• @Francisco said: But if you're into computers and don't know what QWERTY is, then you really shouldn't be looking to invest into the VPS market.

There are plently of countries where the keyboards have designs other than QWERTY

• @Shadow
    We have good offer for you . I Send PM

• @up2vps
    Sorry i don't interesting buy your company . I'm interesting your client OpenVZ and KVM . Please if you have any deal i prefer it in public i see alot of bad review i'd take my money and running away Sorry for that

• up2vpsup2vps Member
    edited February 2012

@Shadow said: Sorry i don't interesting buy your company . I'm interesting your client OpenVZ and KVM . Please if you have any deal i prefer it in public i see alot of bad review i'd take my money and running away Sorry for that

Sorry run Away? did you see us run away before? i will not comment on this
    here is the information
    our monthly profit 3000 to 4000 $ . we are using 5 network with owned whmcs license
    sentris
    Volumedrive
    burstnet
    Hetzner
    OVH

if someone interesting please PM me so we can talk on MSN about this deal
    Thanks

note: we will not out the Business. we will sell the company if we get good offer

• ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

@DotVPS said: sentris - More expensive but seem to know what support is compared to Volumedrive

Volumedrive - Good experience so far ;)
    burstnet - NO NO NO
    Hetzner - Thinking of these or leaseweb for DE location.
    OVH - NO NO NO

my pool is :)

sentris - Bad experience
    Volumedrive - Good provider but any fail pray to don't die from waiting :)
    burstnet - kick people ass
    Hetzner - Amazing for me
    OVH - Bad experience

@up2vps said: Sorry run Away? did you see us run away before? i will not comment on this

here is the information
    our monthly profit 3000 to 4000 $ . we are using 5 network with owned whmcs license
    sentris
    Volumedrive
    burstnet
    Hetzner
    OVH

if someone interesting please PM me so we can talk on MSN about this deal

Thanks

note: we will not out the Business. we will sell the company if we get good offer

My bad :D Sorry sir :)
    i'm interesting but i don't nodes only from Hetzner, VD and your design as well :)

• @gsrdgrdghd said: There are plently of countries where the keyboards have designs other than QWERTY

QWERTZ AZERTY Dvorak bla2

• @shadow it's unavailable :S

mixweb.net
    mixweb.co.uk
    mixweb.co
    are available if you want

• @up2vps said: our monthly profit 3000 to 4000 $ . we are using 5 network with owned whmcs license

Is this your PROFIT or monthly INCOME? Also what kind of price are you considering for your business? Can you PM me with some details?

• @Christian said: Is this your PROFIT or monthly INCOME? Also what kind of price are you considering for your business? Can you PM me with some details?

it profit . surly the best price i'm send PM

• @DotVPS said: Are you seriously telling Lowendtalk how much your company makes /month?

The company for sale and who need to sell need to know how much profit

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • Try these:

SecurePony.net
    UP2VM.com
    BuyVPS.net
    DotVM.net

• Or try IPAP or UptimeVPS.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

SecurePony.net
    UP2VM.com
    BuyVPS.net
    DotVM.net

SecurePony.net wow it's nice i like it
    UP2VM.com maybe this domain if we agreed with up2vps
    BuyVPS.net isn't for Francisco ?
    DotVM.net :D:D dotvps will cry :DDDD

• @tux said: UptimeVPS

it's available?!!

• @Shadow - No, we're BuyVM.net. Though at this point we've had so many people try to imitate us, either by setup, plans, or ripping off our website, that it's understandably easy to be confused there.