Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi everyone :! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hi everyone :!

Comments

• ORLY? You purchased PicassoVM!?!? Nice, now don't disappoint us XD

• I am excited to see what you will have to offer. :)

• Step 2: Have a friend cut off your ear, and then give it to a prostitute. Wait, no, that'd be VanGoghVPS. I... have no witty anecdotes for Picasso.

• @yomero said: ORLY? You purchased PicassoVM!?!? Nice, now don't disappoint us XD

Ya , i will :) . now We will using whmcs as billing system we buy owned license . but i still not decided vps control panel or location maybe i will go to multi location Germany and USA
    This site is under development :D

• @Jeffrey said: I am excited to see what you will have to offer. :)

I will not disappoint anyone here :)

• I'm glad to see a lot of planning has gone into this. ;)

• @Shadow said: humm , any network recommanded?

Well LeaseWeb is very good but not that cheap.

• @ztec said: Well LeaseWeb is very good but not that cheap.

i contact them . i can't get much ips they can't provide 30ips

• 30/server? or 30/customer. If the former, maybe you can adjust your plans to that :P

• ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

@yomero said: 30/server? or 30/customer. If the former, maybe you can adjust your plans to that :P

I will start by 10x nodes in NL or USA and 10x in Germany . 30 ips per 1 nodes i know i can't used all them but just In this case

• What kind of experience do you have in this area?

• @Kairus said: What kind of experience do you have in this area?

it's from 2007 around 5 Years experience in VPS industry

• @Shadow said: I will start by 10x nodes in NL or USA and 10x in Germany . 30 ips per 1 nodes i know i can't used all them but just In this case

Ok, I hope you'll pick NL. Keep us updated!

• @Shadow said: I will start by 10x nodes in NL or USA and 10x in Germany . 30 ips per 1 nodes i know i can't used all them but just In this case

You probably should do a bit more planning than that. 30 ip's may not be enough if you sell a lot of small packages like 128mb or 256mb. Also not a good idea for start with 20 nodes, I doubt you will even sell out 1 in your first month.

• @Kairus said: You probably should do a bit more planning than that. 30 ip's may not be enough if you sell a lot of small packages like 128mb or 256mb. Also not a good idea for start with 20 nodes, I doubt you will even sell out 1 in your first month.

Yea, I'd keep it easy!

• ShadowShadow Member
    edited February 2012

@Kairus said: You probably should do a bit more planning than that. 30 ip's may not be enough if you sell a lot of small packages like 128mb or 256m

i'm not going to kick the node by hosting more than 25 or 30 vps. the start will be by 1gb ram $5 maybe

@Kairus said: Also not a good idea for start with 20 nodes, I doubt you will even sell out 1 in your first month.

if we are going to order 10xnodes it will be more cheap than 1or 5 nodes . we are looking to provide cheap price.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@shadow 25x5$ = 125$, how much do you pay for servers, ip and bandwidth?
    What kind of server are you looking at?

• @Shadow said: mixvm.com

lol, i thought you were stealing my domain. :P (nixVM).

• @prometeus said: What kind of server are you looking at?

Hi,
    We get good deal x10 nodes E3 , Xeon x and i7 2600 with some mix ram between 32 GB to 16 gb for $100 per 1 server with setup fee. the $5 it just start plan there is some plans will be add . we don't looking for much profit

• @Mon5t3r said: lol, i thought you were stealing my domain. :P (nixVM).

:D:D

• We get good deal x10 nodes E3 , Xeon x and i7 2600 with some mix ram between 32 GB to 16 gb for $100 per 1 server with setup fee. the $5 it just start plan there is some plans will be add . we don't looking for much profit

From what provider? I hope these servers have RAID 1 minimum, really should have RAID 10.

• @Kairus said: From what provider? I hope these servers have RAID 1 minimum, really should have RAID 10.

We still talking about Raid . We will charge around 1K setup fee .

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Shadow said: We will charge around 1K setup fee .

We? You mean for your VPSs?

• @Infinity said: We? You mean for your VPSs?

Sorry it's for provider :D

• Which provider is offering that sort of hardware for $100? I seems unbelievably low.

• it seems unbelievably low.

• @caffleck said: Which provider is offering that sort of hardware for $100? I seems unbelievably low.

1k = 100?!! how?! also it just setup for ram some extra HD not monthly payment.
    1K = $1000

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

@Shadow said: We get good deal x10 nodes E3 , Xeon x and i7 2600 with some mix ram between 32 GB to 16 gb for $100 per 1 server with setup fee. the $5 it just start plan there is some plans will be add . we don't looking for much profit

A little offtopic but let me just be honest with you, from what I see in your mannerisms etc. you don't seem too professional which is a worry for a new provider, it gives me a bad impression.. Just sayin'.

• @Infinity said: A little offtopic but let me just be honest with you, from what I see in your mannerisms etc. you don't seem too professional which is a worry for a new provider, it gives me a bad impression.. Just sayin'

then i would give title bit time to be professional :)

• @caffleck said: Which provider is offering that sort of hardware for $100? I seems unbelievably low.

Volumedrive $75
    Wordlstream 100 euro
    Datashack $100

All with Sandy Bridge stuff with 8 threads, seems pretty common.

Thanked by 2caffleck tux