Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brand + Hosting site + domain + wordpress design for sale with owned WHMCS license. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Brand + Hosting site + domain + wordpress design for sale with owned WHMCS license.

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Ympker said:
    Without wanting to take either side here, I can imagine that the reason why @armandorg and @Janevski were so critical about this is because OP presented the whole thing at such a high value. Initially OP wanted 2000$ for the project including the whmcs lifetime license. Now, at what price do they sell these days? 800$? Maybe 1000$? That still conveys the sentiment that OP considers the website design/brand worth another ~1000$ dollar. And that is where one could expect it to be (close to) perfectly optimized. As @deank has pointed out website design used to be worth a lot more and at least when it comes to tech savy guys or people who know about stock designs, Codecanyon, Themeforest etc it will be hard to convince them paying 1000$ for what is offered way cheaper on the aforementioned sites with - and that is just my personal opinion - designs, that look equally good, if not better. Now, OP has every right to choose their own pricing and I don't want to say I don't believe he paid what he did for the design. The thing is from other people's POV that may have just been "a bad deal" (speaking in terms of pricing). Anyway, maybe OP has a different price point for the design which he hasn't told us yet but as is, it appears to be around 1000$, which clearly is higher end.

No matter the intention, there is this rule in place 🤷🏼‍♂️

If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

While a certain amount of community self moderation has always been acceptable and is still acceptable apply common sense and try to be constructive. e.g. "OpenVZ is rubbish" or "I can get this cheaper at xyz host" is of no use to anyone, if you feel that way then just move on, do not assume your thoughts are welcome and widely accepted by the community.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@mikho said:

If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

I think the mods already said in a way to cut off this conversation and debate that leads nowhere, you don't want to stop? Do let me know your decision, happy to move this forward.

• Excluding the WHMCS license, one can get similar site designed for around $200 to max $250 bucks from any offshore designer.

OP can max get $500 if somebody (buyer) is unaware of the real costs of design/building a WP site.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

lol @offshore_designer.

What next? offshore PMS?

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Thing here is dont be a dick! You don't tell a kid they suck in their face you do it in a nice way!

http://www.iambetterthanyourkids.com/

edited March 2019

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Thing here is dont be a dick!

Actually, for OP, it's sort of karma. Some may not remember but he was being a dick when @MikeET sold his biz.

Now that he is selling his, I expected some hostile responses eventually.

Join Nigh sect if you are afraid of karma biting your arse.

• CoreyCorey Member

@deank said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Thing here is dont be a dick!

Actually, for OP, it's sort of karma. Some may not remember but he was being a dick when @MikeET sold his biz.

Now that he is selling his, I expected some hostile responses eventually.

Join Nigh sect if you are afraid of karma biting your arse.

Just threw a bit of factual sentiments his way after his what, second? or third? or fourth? business sale. Much in the same way we treat others that pump and dump around here regularly, he maybe a nice guy, idk, but that doesn't make what he did right. Unsure how this is the same.

@everyoneelse

I do however like how everyone thinks they can get something for next to nothing. We currently are working with an 'offshore designer' firm for our new website, it's 13-16 pages, it's $4000, and that was one of 3 lowest quotes we got but we liked their work more than the other two.

This isn't a themeforest template that every other host and their momma' uses for their summer shenanigans, and to suggest that everyone here should be using them is ludicrous.

I did hire a designer to create this specific design and before any HTML was done I spent well over $500. Logo was extra ( I think $150 ), wordpress integration, extra, (I think maybe $60). Then comes the slicing, which once again costs money. Domain is aged, original acquisition and renewals every year weren't free. Content creation wasn't free. When I was including the WHMCS license I was valuing that at $1000 alone.

Trashing offers is well.... trashy, but thanks for the extra publicity by bumping my post over and over.

You have your reasons, I am aware.

Just don't expect others to agree with you. And, since you are a biz owner yourself, expect karma for your words/actions.

Since I am always being a dick, karma doesn't know how to strike me.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @deank said:
    Since I am always being a dick, karma doesn't know how to strike me.

It's hard to retaliate to someone who does/has nothing. Ask me how I know.

• I like your service