Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brand + Hosting site + domain + wordpress design for sale with owned WHMCS license.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Brand + Hosting site + domain + wordpress design for sale with owned WHMCS license.

CoreyCorey Member
edited February 2019 in Offers

Selling a fully designed Brand + Web Hosting site with blog design, domain, and owned WHMCS license. If you are interested we can discuss in PM's. The website is https://www.awnoc.com/

It's never sold product before, this is a fresh host in a box.

Comments

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

what is price?

• I’m also interested, do you have a price in mind?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Is it your brand?

Thanked by 1eol
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Got a price in mind? Is it just branding + domain etc, no actual company?

• This is mine. I paid a designer for their work, paid a branding expert for their work. Integrated the design to the blog, came up with all the content. Came up with the name etc etc etc. There is no actual company registered for the brand. I'm thinking around $2000. I probably spent that much in just my time alone.

• Probably no one on LET will spend more than 200$. You are best off looking elsewhere mate. Although nice offer :)

• The real value is in the owned WMHCS licence, maybe think of selling theme separately as you may have more luck

• @Ympker said:
    Probably no one on LET will spend more than 200$. You are best off looking elsewhere mate. Although nice offer :)

The design was more than $200. I will post it elsewhere. Just wanted to see if I got any bites here first.

@LeonDynamic said:
    The real value is in the owned WMHCS licence, maybe think of selling theme separately as you may have more luck

Already tried that, got too many lowball offers.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • CoreyCorey Member
    edited March 2019

This is still available but now without the WHMCS license.

Website design used to be worth a lot more.

Nowdays though, due to heavy usage of cellphone screen & tablets, it means far less.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Horrible web design, who is that designer that adds scripts before .css. If you notice your website takes 1-2 seconds to load the entire website with css and it makes it look bad.

Thanked by 2Janevski eol
  • CoreyCorey Member
    edited March 2019

@armandorg said:
    Horrible web design, who is that designer that adds scripts before .css. If you notice your website takes 1-2 seconds to load the entire website with css and it makes it look bad.

Adding script tag before css is a minor flaw that can be corrected with 2 minutes of work. I wouldn't call the entire thing horrible because of that. Displaying the site before the 1 second it takes to load the css is an enhancement google suggested in their speed thingy. Once again, something that could be easily changed by preloading css. This design/code isn't perfect. I'm sure you could pick out many more things that can be fixed.

Edit: We aren't in the business of web design so your competitive banter is really unnecessary. We aren't trying to compete in your space. This is just something we do not have plans to use right now so liquidating it.

That girl has a tiny mole on her face in spite of her having a pretty nice face and body.

Therefore, she is a trash.

Thanked by 1Letzien

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

Adding script tag before css is a minor flaw that can be corrected with 2 minutes of work. I wouldn't call the entire thing horrible because of that. Displaying the site before the 1 second it takes to load the css is an enhancement google suggested in their speed thingy. Once again, something that could be easily changed by preloading css. This design/code isn't perfect. I'm sure you could pick out many more things that can be fixed.

Edit: We aren't in the business of web design so your competitive banter is really unnecessary. We aren't trying to compete in your space. This is just something we do not have plans to use right now so liquidating it.

Well since you're advertising the 'wordpress web design' in your thread's title, i sure will say any negativity that i can find. If you don't feel like your 'custom web design' is enough well to be advertised for a sale post, don't add it at the first place.

• It's a shame that there is absolutely no way to make this pronouncable without sounding like you've got palsy.

• @armandorg said:

^this

Thanked by 1eol
  • CoreyCorey Member

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

Well since you're advertising the 'wordpress web design' in your thread's title, i sure will say any negativity that i can find. If you don't feel like your 'custom web design' is enough well to be advertised for a sale post, don't add it at the first place.

Lol are we seriously going to allow this? The guy is trolling my post because he thinks I'm competing with his design company. Once again, I never said this design was perfect. It has a wordpress integration already done. If you purchase you can feel free to make tweaks where you see fit, like moving one line of code.

• CoreyCorey Member

@Janevski said:

@armandorg said:

^this

I can move this one line of code for you guys later if you would like :)

• @Corey said:

@Janevski said:

@armandorg said:

^this

I can move this one line of code for you guys later if you would like :)

No later, now, or you won't get my investment, buyout, gift greeting card shopping spree bonanza gold rush of millions of potatoecoin shillings.

PS: Do it ifever and whenever you feel like, i am not a serious buyer, just gave an honest feedback.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Why don't you sell it on website selling marketplace platforms like flippa?
    You may get a good deal there.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. Or even comment on the thread. It makes you look bad when airing your views on other peoples work in public like this in a sales thread like this.

You know that here on LET, if you, @armandorg , even breath about your next design, you will get the same treatment * 100.

Good luck with finding a buyer @Corey

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

Lol are we seriously going to allow this? The guy is trolling my post because he thinks I'm competing with his design company. Once again, I never said this design was perfect. It has a wordpress integration already done. If you purchase you can feel free to make tweaks where you see fit, like moving one line of code.

It's not about "competing with my company" or whatsoever. The script/css line of code has nothing to do with the design in general, it is just the start. I don't like it overall and that's why i'm giving my opinion. As i'm free to do right? As this is a forum discussion? No? Don't expect only positive comments, especially on LET.

@mikho said:

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

You know that here on LET, if you, @armandorg , even breath about your next design, you will get the same treatment * 100.

Okey? Cool

• @armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

It's not about "competing with my company" or whatsoever. The script/css line of code has nothing to do with the design in general, it is just the start. I don't like it overall and that's why i'm giving my opinion. As i'm free to do right? As this is a forum discussion? No? Don't expect only positive comments, especially on LET.

@mikho said:

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

Okey? Cool

You seem quite butthurt. Design isn't perfect, but it's not intended to be I imagine, it's a starter for whoever purchases to pick it up and do what they wish.

If I see you post anything about your designs I'll make sure to critique every single pixel of it.

@trewq @teamacc
    Isn’t there a rule not to trash others Offers?
    If so, @armandorg has broken that rule and his post should be removed.

edited March 2019

@mikho said:
    @trewq @teamacc

There's a difference between trashing others and giving feedback regarding something, whether that is good or bad.

@Nate812 said:

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

@mikho said:

@armandorg said:

@Corey said:

@armandorg said:

Okey? Cool

You seem quite butthurt. Design isn't perfect, but it's not intended to be I imagine, it's a starter for whoever purchases to pick it up and do what they wish.

Nobody said anything is perfect, i'm just stating what is wrong within the design and i'm giving my opinion regarding it. As the OP is in someway advertising the 'web design' as it is at the thread's title aswell, i'm just saying what's wrong with it.

If I see you post anything about your designs I'll make sure to critique every single pixel of it.

I'm touched : (

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

Without wanting to take either side here, I can imagine that the reason why @armandorg and @Janevski were so critical about this is because OP presented the whole thing at such a high value. Initially OP wanted 2000$ for the project including the whmcs lifetime license. Now, at what price do they sell these days? 800$? Maybe 1000$? That still conveys the sentiment that OP considers the website design/brand worth another ~1000$ dollar. And that is where one could expect it to be (close to) perfectly optimized. As @deank has pointed out website design used to be worth a lot more and at least when it comes to tech savy guys or people who know about stock designs, Codecanyon, Themeforest etc it will be hard to convince them paying 1000$ for what is offered way cheaper on the aforementioned sites with - and that is just my personal opinion - designs, that look equally good, if not better. Now, OP has every right to choose their own pricing and I don't want to say I don't believe he paid what he did for the design. The thing is from other people's POV that may have just been "a bad deal" (speaking in terms of pricing). Anyway, maybe OP has a different price point for the design which he hasn't told us yet but as is, it appears to be around 1000$, which clearly is higher end.

Thanked by 2armandorg feezioxiii
    edited March 2019

@armandorg said:

@mikho said:
    @trewq @teamacc

There's a difference between trashing others and giving feedback regarding something, whether that is good or bad.

And there is also the right time and place to offer feedback. An offer thread is not that place.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-october-2018

Read the part on Provider Offers.
    Then read it again and move on.

@mikho said:

@armandorg said:

@mikho said:
    @trewq @teamacc

And there is also the right time and place to offer feedback. An offer thread is not that place.

If somebody comes and says: "hey bro i'm selling my company, look, it has this and this and also a custom web design" and selling it more for the "design" which is actually sh!t. I'll hell post about it and give my feedback to prevent anyone to buy it at that rate because it has a "custom web design" that OP might think worth a lot.

If you haven't noticed he is trying to find anything that he can add to his company's offer just to increase the price rate. I'm making people a favour which you surely are not catching. It has nothing to do that i own a designing company or whatsoever.

@Ympker said:
    Without wanting to take either side here, I can imagine that the reason why @armandorg and @Janevski were so critical about this is because OP presented the whole thing at such a high value. Initially OP wanted 2000$ for the project including the whmcs lifetime license. Now, at what price do they sell these days? 800$? Maybe 1000$? That still conveys the sentiment that OP considers the website design/brand worth another ~1000$ dollar. And that is where one could expect it to be (close to) perfectly optimized.

exactly

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@armandorg Although I agree on what you said about the design, but perhaps you can do it in a slightly friendlier way. Not everyone have the same skills and experiences.

If I were you, I will PM him privately about this issue. Unless the provider specifically ask for comments, it is better not to use the words such as "Horrible" in the thread as it hurts the sales.

That said, let's be nice to each other for a better LET :)

Thanked by 3armandorg mikho Ympker
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Thing here is dont be a dick! You don't tell a kid they suck in their face you do it in a nice way! It is really about tact. That is something that comes with time. But, someone intended on being a way from the get go. I won't argue with anyone on the matter.

Thanked by 3mikho FAT32 eol