Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostodo | Los Angeles, CA and Miami, FL | 1GB RAM VZ $16/yr 512MB RAM $12/yr | 1GB RAM KVM $20/yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostodo | Los Angeles, CA and Miami, FL | 1GB RAM VZ $16/yr 512MB RAM $12/yr | 1GB RAM KVM $20/yr

HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Hassan here from Hostodo to present some VPS offers for you.

We are located within Quadranet in LA and Miami.

Los Angeles, CA Looking Glass:
http://45.59.116.68/

Asia Optimized Los Angeles, CA Looking Glass:
http://216.126.239.67/

Miami, FL Looking Glass:
http://216.126.228.58/

MIAKVM-1024
1024MB RAM
30GB Disk Space
1500GB Bandwidth
2 CPU Cores
1 IPv4
KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
Miami, FL

$20/yr - Order Now in Miami

VZ-512
512MB RAM
512MB vSwap
55GB Disk Space
2TB Bandwidth
4 vCPU Cores
1 IPv4 Address
1 Internal IPv4
/112 IPv6 Subnet
1Gbit Port
OpenVZ/Virtualizor Control Panel

PROMOCODE: LETYRLYSPECIAL512M
​$12/year - Order Now in Los Angeles
​$12/year - Order Now in Miami

VZ-1024
1024MB RAM
1024MB vSwap
90GB Disk Space
3TB Bandwidth
4 vCPU Cores
1 IPv4 Address
/112 IPv6 Subnet
1 Internal IPv4
1Gbit Port
OpenVZ/Virtualizor Control Panel

PROMOCODE: LowEnd1G
$16/year - Order Now in Los Angeles
$16/year - Order Now in Miami

Legal adult content, private VPNs, private proxies are all allowed. Bulk mail is not allowed, BitCoin mining or similar is not allowed along with anything that is illegal in the United States. You can read our full Terms of Service at: https://hostodo.com/portal/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

support @ hostodo.com

Comments

• It seems that your Asia-optimized LAX stopped routing to China Telecom via AS4809?

• kstigokstigo Member
    edited March 2019

i order a new services

• Is it OVZ6 or OVZ7?
    If it's OVZ6,can FUSE be enabled via ticket?

• MIAKVM-1024 with no promocode?

• @Yandex said:
    Is it OVZ6 or OVZ7?

Fuse can be enabled yourself in the control panel

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@kingleoric said:
    MIAKVM-1024 with no promocode?

The promo code is automatically added to the cart. But you can also add it manually, it's: 20PERCENTOFF

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@Yandex said:
    Is it OVZ6 or OVZ7?

OVZ6 for now, but we will be migrating to OV7 in the coming months.

• I bought VZ-1024. It's only 2 vCPU cores?

• @lawang21 said:
    I bought VZ-1024. It's only 2 vCPU cores?

Have you opened a ticket?

• @dahartigan said:

@lawang21 said:

Not yet. The IP is unreachable now

• @lawang21 said:

@dahartigan said:

@lawang21 said:

Not yet. The IP is unreachable now

How did you expect it to get fixed without opening a ticket? Do yourself a huge favour and open a ticket ;)

• @dahartigan said:
    How did you expect it to get fixed without opening a ticket? Do yourself a huge favour and open a ticket ;)

Used the LET support desk instead. It’s better than opening a ticket with the provider!

• @LeonDynamic said:

@dahartigan said:

Used the LET support desk instead. It’s better than opening a ticket with the provider!

Absolutely lol ;)

• and yes, los angeles is down right now and its already 2hours. imho, rather than creating a new products and slots, you better make sure the stability of the current products 1st.

• @cybersans said:
    and yes, los angeles is down right now and its already 2hours. imho, rather than creating a new products and slots, you better make sure the stability of the current products 1st.

Doesn't happens in the low end market!. Except some hosts like buyvm. Most are like dgf about existing ones add more

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited March 2019

@Hassan Ticket #170872 (10 hours ago)
    I think they have been playing around with the network firewall/routers. I have outbound but no inbound traffic.

EDIT2: As if by magic, I get a response to my Ticket = coincidence?

• thats why i always ask question directly to @Hassan here rather than using a ticket system that takes more than a week to be answered :wink:

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint Yandex
  • DrDirectorDrDirector Member
    edited March 2019

New VZ-512 Los Angeles:

1 core instead of 4 :(

• @DrDirector said:
    New VZ-512 Los Angeles:

1 core instead of 4 :(

You bought a $12/yr OpenVZ VPS. Be it 1 core or 4 cores, I don't think there is much difference. It's just a number.

• Kiwi83 said: You bought a $12/yr OpenVZ VPS. Be it 1 core or 4 cores, I don't think there is much difference. It's just a number.

Oh come on. If something is supposed to have 4 cores then should have them all. Otherwise it's misleading customers. For this VPS needs 1 core is indeed enough, but wouldn't hurt to have more, right?

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member
    edited March 2019

@DrDirector said:

Kiwi83 said: You bought a $12/yr OpenVZ VPS. Be it 1 core or 4 cores, I don't think there is much difference. It's just a number.

Oh come on. If something is supposed to have 4 cores then should have them all. Otherwise it's misleading customers. For this VPS needs 1 core is indeed enough, but wouldn't hurt to have more, right?

You are totally right. Hostodo should correct that for you. What I meant to say is there is no guarantee how much CPU resources you will get at that price. You probably won't feel a difference after if they add 3 more cores to it.

• I received a reply to my support ticket and got CPU cores increased to 4 :)

• imokimok Member

4 cores for $12/yr?

Crazy.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited March 2019

DrDirector said: For this VPS needs 1 core is indeed enough, but wouldn't hurt to have more, right?

imok said: 4 cores for $12/yr?

It's way better to have one really dedicated core (can use anytime: it will be available) than 4 oversold cores. It's even better (for web hosting) to have a fast core than 4 slow cores... more can be less!

• DrDirectorDrDirector Member
    edited March 2019

@datanoise said:

DrDirector said: For this VPS needs 1 core is indeed enough, but wouldn't hurt to have more, right?

imok said: 4 cores for $12/yr?

It's way better to have one really dedicated core (can use anytime: it will be available) than 4 oversold cores. It's even better (for web hosting) to have a fast core than 4 slow cores... more can be less!

Yes, but in this case (OpenVZ for 1$ per month) how can you be sure that the single core you got will not be "oversold" as well? In this case, it's simply better to have more cores.
    I personally use a netcup "root" Server with 2 dedicated cores for normal usage. It's great, never had performance issues. It's also not that expensive (~6€ per month with 12 months subscription, BF promo).

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • I like your service