Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does anyone give a free blesta license?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

does anyone give a free blesta license?

does anyone sell reseller hosting / VPS free Blesta license?

Comments

• *Do you mean: included in reseller hosting plan price?

BTW Expect pricing from ~$10/month

http://bfy.tw/MEq7

• @DewlanceVPS lists here frequently.

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    @DewlanceVPS lists here frequently.

He did until he got banned

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • As others mentioned: Dewlance

Despite the oddities, the 1GB KVM VPS with free Blesta license has been working fine for me since last 6-7 months. Used to cost just 4 bucks but has been raised to $5.6 for everyone now. Apart from that, a quick google search resulted in:

https://genhost.in/cart.php?gid=58 @ $8.48

I had seen another license re-seller offering it for $5.xx but don't remember the name.

• @dahartigan said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Oops!

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@dahartigan said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Oops!

Not for shady practices though, just for being an idiot on a social forum.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @teamacc said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@dahartigan said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Oops!

If that was enforced on everyone LET would basically be a ghost town, apart from the daily requests for clean subnets to spam from and impossibly unsustainable servers to mine on ;)

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @dahartigan said:

@teamacc said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@dahartigan said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Oops!

If that was enforced on everyone LET would basically be a ghost town, apart from the daily requests for clean subnets to spam from and impossibly unsustainable servers to mine on ;)

Meh, he went insane and started calling people names from his official provider account. He got temp banned or warned (not sure anymore) and continued doing so afterwards. Might've even continued in the support tickets.

From a shadyness point of view, you could go with them and be fine, possibly better than with some no name different indian company.

But do your own due dilligence and have backups.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • ^ Things that make you go hmmm.

• I wouldn’t go with them. I tested a $2.90 VPS with Blesta. Wasn’t expecting anything from VPS was just to give Blesta a run. Ran it for 2/3 months. The licence kept going invalid. Never answered tickets about the licence. Got fed up with it in the end.

• @teamacc said:

@dahartigan said:

@teamacc said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@dahartigan said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Oops!

Meh, he went insane and started calling people names from his official provider account. He got temp banned or warned (not sure anymore) and continued doing so afterwards. Might've even continued in the support tickets.

From a shadyness point of view, you could go with them and be fine, possibly better than with some no name different indian company.

I've had one service from him before, and it was fucking hopeless. Honestly, the guy isn't right. I don't know how he's been in business for so long, with all the shady shit he's done. Remember the fake youtube review? lol

In saying that, I agree with you in that it's better to have the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

The free blesta thing was a good idea, the autoboot was probably well intentioned, the trademark is something to laugh at and the youtube review was a huge backfire. Being unprofessional from a provider account is definitely lame though, and it makes me cringe when I see it.

I would recommend him before any of the other unknown indian providers here, of which there are many and have been in the game a hell of a lot shorter than kunnu sing, if that's indeed his/her/abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz's real name.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

I have used Dewlance but lately the price has been raised suddenly and without notice.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited February 2019

@teamacc said:

I was there. The dude had to be banned. He was beyond salvation.

Whatever med he used to take must have run out.

Thanked by 1eol
  • I was there. I brought out the best in him. Too bad, his best was one of the worst we've seen.

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • I was there.
    No wait.
    I wasn't.

• Why can't you pay for the software? It's not too expensive.

Thanked by 1eol