Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WISECP - Intelligent Web Solutions Automation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WISECP - Intelligent Web Solutions Automation

Hello Friends,

We had started a discussion on a different subject before, and we had a lot of feedback on the brand name. That's why we changed the brand name and provided many edits. Therefore, we can continue here because the old discussion page cannot be edited.

We have created an official discussion topic for questions/comments and suggestions about WiseCP (Intelligent Web Solutions Automation).

You can give us your questions, comments and suggestions via this topic. In this way, we can make WiseCP Automation software best and improved for you.

Let's first give you information about WiseCP.

What is WiseCP?

WiseCP; It is an advanced Web-based "Automation" system that includes a modern web site interface and the Customer Control Panel and the Admin Control Panel. It has been developed to enable all individual and corporate organizations operating in the field of information technology to easily provide product and service sales / management, invoicing and enforcement operations, customer management, support services and all other transactions.

The WiseCP Also a Website?

WiseCP is not a website. But there is a built-in website interface integrated into the system. Thus, you do not need to search for a web site theme or draft. Thanks to the creative, professional and user-friendly web interface, your visitors can easily roam without getting lost on your website and a positive impression is generated in the eyes of your visitors.

With the OnlyPanel feature, you can deactivate the website interface and use your WiseCP as PANEL only. This way, you can redirect to your automation by defining your existing website or a different theme, customer panel login link, and product purchase links.

What are the Uses?

• Web Hosting (Hosting, Domain, Server, SSL, Product Licenses, etc.)
  • Software Services (Script Sales and Leasing, Web Software, Desktop Software, etc.)
  • Bulk SMS Services (International SMS Sending Services)
  • Social Media Services (Tracker Packages, Social Media Packages, etc.)
  • Advertising / Promotion Services (Advertising and Promotion Service Packages, Corporate Identity, Logo etc.)
  • SEO Services (Seo Packages, Backlink Packages, Promotional Writing Packs, etc.)
  • Digital All Services (All other products and services.)

Is it Constantly Being Developed?

The module is a continuously develope system for feature and API integrations. In each new version, the new module, API integrations and features are include in the system. Giving WiseCP users the best experience is our important priorities. You can follow the versions via the link below.

https://docs.wisecp.com/en/kbc/version-releases

What is the difference from similar automation systems?

There are important factors that distinguish WiseCP from other automation systems. These are listed below.

• An integrated web site, customer panel, integrated with the system.
  • Unique UI and UX experiences. (User Friendly Intelligent System)
  • 150+ ready-to-use, one-click active currencies.
  • Exchange rates automatically over API.
  • Advanced and unique multi-language creation and management feature.
  • Automatic language and currency display according to the visitors region.
  • Product / service listing feature with ease in desired category and area.
  • Easy, simple, functional management and control interface.
  • Spam, Bot and ultra security system that prevents malicious attempts.
  • Superior SEO compatibility.
  • Advanced and popular integrations.
    and more…

Who is the Developer and Producer?

Project production and development work is provided by Sitemio LTD and the development is still underway.

Official Website;
https://www.wisecp.com

All Features;
https://www.wisecp.com/en/features

Demos;
https://www.wisecp.com/en/demo

Integrations;
https://www.wisecp.com/en/integration

Comments

• eoleol Member

@Sitemio said:
    WiseCP is not a website.

@Sitemio said:
    Official Website;

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@eol said:

@Sitemio said:
    WiseCP is not a website.

@Sitemio said:
    Official Website;

Lol. Caught him with semantics.

Section should probably say "Is WiseCP SaaS?" or something to that effect.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @eol said:

@Sitemio said:
    WiseCP is not a website.

@Sitemio said:
    Official Website;

@MasonR said:

@eol said:

@Sitemio said:
    WiseCP is not a website.

@Sitemio said:
    Official Website;

Lol. Caught him with semantics.

Section should probably say "Is WiseCP SaaS?" or something to that effect.

There is a standard integrated web site in the software. It's a little reminder that it's not to be misunderstood.

The mentioned WISECP is not its own website.

Thanked by 1eol
  • sweatbarsweatbar Member
    edited January 2019

Caught with McAfee as well.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@eol said:

@Sitemio said:
    WiseCP is not a website.

@Sitemio said:
    Official Website;

You are not meant for this world. You too good.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@armandorg said:

@eol said:

@Sitemio said:
    WiseCP is not a website.

@Sitemio said:
    Official Website;

You are not meant for this world. You too good.

If I was too good I wouldn't be here I guess...

• Seems like a cool project but what is your main selling point. Why should I go with WiseCP when there is WHMCS, Blesta ect. with years of experience, tons of addons / functions for the same price?

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

Looks good, add Software Licensing Addon

• eoleol Member

@layc said:
    Seems like a cool project but what is your main selling point. Why should I go with WiseCP when there is WHMCS, Blesta ect. with years of experience, tons of addons / functions for the same price?

WiseCP has the better name.

• You should consider adding a Discord Server for WiseCP users to talk & exchange thoughts ;)

• layc said: Seems like a cool project but what is your main selling point. Why should I go with WiseCP when there is WHMCS, Blesta ect. with years of experience, tons of addons / functions for the same price?

From time to time, you have noticed that we say WISECP is superior to Whmcs and Blesta. But no one knows that yet. Most people are approaching with prejudice, because they don’t even want to think about comparing a new system with a system they’re accustomed to (WHMCS). However, in a period of 2 + years, we have made a very effective project with an experienced team in the sector. We just want them to try and see it.

We’re going to do everything we can to make people understand and know that.

In an automation and billing system, everything should not consist of API integrations or many add-ons. Of course there will be important API integrations and required modules, but most importantly, user experience, functionality and ease of use. This is our first priority in both the Admin panel and the customer panel. For example, when a customer invoice occurs, the user must be able to easily pay with a click. No need to spend time signing in. You can even send the invoice link to a friend and pay. So the invoice page is sent with a token number and is easily paid. That’s one of WISECP’s little features. Please, look http://prntscr.com/mc0pgn

Another example;
    One of the most difficult issues that people who do Hosting works is to define and follow the domain name extensions and prices. WISECP does it all by himself. It automatically imports the extension and costs through its linked API, adds a profit rate on it, and continuously keeps track of cost changes. Please, look http://prntscr.com/mc0jn0

Another feature;
    If any user provides access to your site, the system automatically identifies the appropriate language and currency according to the user's region.

Another feature;
    When the taxation system is active, taxation is calculated for your customers living in the same country, but taxation is not calculated if your customer is on a different country. This process occurs automatically.

Another feature;
    Shared hosting management is very practical and easy. Please Watch >

Another feature;
    Easily import and assign the hosting accounts on your shared servers to your customers. Please Watch >

Another feature;
    Managing and monitoring customers is very simple and easy. Everything's in your hand. Please Watch >

These are just a few features.

Please imagine what level of precision and intelligent workmanship we’ve provided.

WPF said: Looks good, add Software Licensing Addon

Already available. When it adds the generated license code to the main function file of your software, WISECP will connect to the license center and check the license status. You can then remotely suspend, define time/period, and show a license error if necessary.

Please Watch >

Ympker said: You should consider adding a Discord Server for WiseCP users to talk & exchange thoughts

We'll consider it. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Is there any high availability feature? Any clustering mode so someone doesn't put all od there egs in one basket? Is it possible to just run 2 seperate instances pointing to the same database?

• Vinnyletje said: Is there any high availability feature? Any clustering mode so someone doesn't put all od there egs in one basket? Is it possible to just run 2 seperate instances pointing to the same database?

You cannot connect two different systems to the same database. This can be done theoretically, but it could lead to a number of problems. If that's what you want to tell me.

• @Sitemio said:

Vinnyletje said: Is there any high availability feature? Any clustering mode so someone doesn't put all od there egs in one basket? Is it possible to just run 2 seperate instances pointing to the same database?

You cannot connect two different systems to the same database. This can be done theoretically, but it could lead to a number of problems. If that's what you want to tell me.

So i guess there is no high availability feature? So people can run this critical part of the infrastructure only on 1 server and if the server is down there is no fail over whatsoever?

• Vinnyletje said: So i guess there is no high availability feature? So people can run this critical part of the infrastructure only on 1 server and if the server is down there is no fail over whatsoever?

When you say high availability, I don't understand exactly what you mean.

Under Normal circumstances, all sites or software is already running on a single server. If you want to run the same system on multiple servers, you must use a cloud server. This way your site is never interrupted. In the Cloud server structure, if a server shuts down, your site will continue to work through a server located in a different location.

• akbakb Member

@Vinnyletje said:
    Is there any high availability feature? Any clustering mode so someone doesn't put all od there egs in one basket? Is it possible to just run 2 seperate instances pointing to the same database?

Hows that high availability anyways? If the database server goes down, both instances pointing to it are defunct.

• @akb said:

@Vinnyletje said:
    Is there any high availability feature? Any clustering mode so someone doesn't put all od there egs in one basket? Is it possible to just run 2 seperate instances pointing to the same database?

Hows that high availability anyways? If the database server goes down, both instances pointing to it are defunct.

The database layer is probably decoupled anyway so you can probably run those in clustering mode or so...

• eDigitaleDigital Member
    edited April 2019

can you integrate FastSpring to the payment module?

added: Please add Bluesnap as well.

• @eDigital said:

If you think about to use fasterpay.com i can provide you a module

Thanked by 1eDigital
  • @belemenon said:

thanks for the offer but FastSpring is way much more better than fasterpay.

Thanked by 1belemenon
  • @eDigital said:

@belemenon said:

thanks for the offer but FastSpring is way much more better than fasterpay.

okay you know

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Looks promising as your previous product. Still a fan of your UI/design sense.

If you can listen to the feature requests or probably have a feature request tracker and actually implement them then in no time you can win over WHMCS/Blesta.

Also, why not run kind of a refugee offer to attract existing web hosts who are frustrated with WHMCS/Blesta? provide them with free one/two year license to "try" WiseCP and perhaps this would kick in? just a marketing thing you know.

Good luck!

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Hello, a query. why do you deliver this with filled data? this thing of being eliminating things I don't need, is a bit tedious.

I like the system, this very well ... but it would be appreciated if I was asked if I agree to come with example data and ready.

Thanked by 1Sitemio
  • SitemioSitemio Member
    edited April 2019

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to give you some information about the WISECP.

Currently, we are working on the WISECP V2 release. Many innovative features are coming. We have surprises for You. There were also revizations on English and many mistakes were fixed.

You will very love the V2 release.

We plan to announce it in April. Please stay follow we.

@eDigital said:

I noted These, and we will consider the later versions. Thanks.

@BlaZe said:

If you can listen to the feature requests or probably have a feature request tracker and actually implement them then in no time you can win over WHMCS/Blesta.

Also, why not run kind of a refugee offer to attract existing web hosts who are frustrated with WHMCS/Blesta? provide them with free one/two year license to "try" WiseCP and perhaps this would kick in? just a marketing thing you know.

Good luck!

Thank you for Your Interest. We care about your opinions and thoughts and we act accordingly. In the V2 release you will understand this very well.

We also be working on the "Feature Request". You will be able to submit and vote on feature requests online.

We will soon have our campaigns for the transfer from WHMCS/Blesta. We're going to make an announcement.

We are currently giving a 30-day trial period. We can extend this time to the request of our customers.

Thanks.

@georgedatacenter said:
    Hello, a query. why do you deliver this with filled data? this thing of being eliminating things I don't need, is a bit tedious.

I like the system, this very well ... but it would be appreciated if I was asked if I agree to come with example data and ready.

Where Exactly did you see the unnecessary query? Please provide detailed information for us to investigate.

Please wait for the V2 release and then provide your tests and controls. Because The V2 version comes in many innovations.

Thank you for Your Interest.

Thanked by 1eDigital
  • i am going to try it.

• also gonna check this out! thanks

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited April 2019

Decent offers with lower pricing and I go with your software. $8,62/m > $7/m => not good enough
    Certain things can also be optional, like I only need ticket support and WHM integration for a testing project

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • Has anyone actually tried this out yet? Still haven't seen it in the wild.

• I installed it, and i am doing configs. But is weekend, so monday i will continue...

• @BlaZe said:

Good luck!

Yes please!

This discussion has been closed.