Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking 4 VPS, various European or Oceanic locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking 4 VPS, various European or Oceanic locations

Nate812Nate812 Member
edited January 2019 in Requests

Hello all,

I'm seeing 4 VPSes, here is the specification required, and purposes:

1 Email Server - Germany or Finland - 2GB RAM, 40GB Storage, 1 IPv4 with PTR, running iRedMail Pro (personal usage)

2 DNS Server (NL or DE or UK preferred) - 1GB RAM, 20GB Storage, 1 IPv4 - this is a private DNS server

3 DNS Server (NZ/AUS preferred) - 1GB RAM, 20GB Storage, 1 IPv4 - this is a private dns server

4 Image Host Server (Anywhere in EU) - 1GB RAM, 40GB Storage, 1 IPv4 (can be nat) - private host for images, used as BunnyCDN origin server

Prefer to pay via Debit or Bank Transfer SEPA. Paying in Euros strictly. Must comply with GDPR regulations, must of been in business 2 years or greater. No contract is required at this time, however it will be considered at a later point in time. Bonus if BGP is accepted so I can announce a /24 for anycast testing (LOA supplied).

Thank you

Comments

• I can recommend a single provider that will cover all of those, and that's @HostDoc - he's based in the UK and is probably what you're chasing in regards to GDPR etc

For your AU stuff specifically, have a look at @trewq FlowVPS - that's the most prem AU provider I can recommend. He's an Australian based provider running his own gear in Melbourne. I don't know about the GDPR specifically, but I'm sure he can fill in the blanks.

I don't have any experience really with the European stuff, just the Aussie stuff :) I hope that helps.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • Thanks @dahartigan, but part of his request was a provider in business 2+ years. We unfortunately do not fit that bill, however, we will be 2 in September if that helps some.?
    We do not offer BGP but can satisfy every other criteria if you get stuck.

• @HostDoc said:
    Thanks @dahartigan, but part of his request was a provider in business 2+ years. We unfortunately do not fit that bill, however, we will be 2 in September if that helps some.?
    We do not offer BGP but can satisfy every other criteria if you get stuck.

Ah shit, that's a shame. If OP loosens that rule in your case he would be making a wise choice in my opinion :)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

We offer servers in germany and the netherlands and can also provide BGP (not for free) If needed.

As "2 DNS Server" I would recommend our NL#1 Small for 2€ per month (6€ per quarter):

1 vCore
    1 GB RAM
    20 GB HDD

As "1 EMail Server" I would recommend our Dus#1 Small for 4 € per month. Hdd upgrade to 40 GB inclusive:

1 vCore
    2 GB RAM
    40 GB HDD

We are in business since around 6 years now and offer stable services at a lowend price point without the missing of a good and fast support.

You can find more informations on our website https://kts24.com

If you payed send me a PN to upgrade your storage.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

our kvm power edition is perfect for you and includes free BGP.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We accept SEPA payments, EU/Lithuania , accept BGP with dedicated servers only

Linux KVM 100% NVMe Based - https://www.bacloud.com/en/linux-kvm-vps-hosting
    Traffic unlimited.