Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for yearly KVM in Canada
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for yearly KVM in Canada

I'm looking for a yearly KVM in Canadian location, can someone recommend a stable provider? Intended use is OpenVPN so anything small will do as well

Comments

• Thanked by 1Asim
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, we are sold out on KVM in Montreal, only have OpenVZ in stock. Maybe it can suits your VPN needs. If so, take a look to DeepNet Solutions website.

Regards, David

Thanked by 1Asim
    • Any KVM provider selling OVH in Montreal
    • Lunanode
    Thanked by 1Asim
  • @sleddog I already contacted @perennate regarding annual product and they dont have any. Totally understandable!

• @Asim said:
    @sleddog I already contacted @perennate regarding annual product and they dont have any. Totally understandable!

Well you can just deposit 3.50 X 12 and be done :)

Cheap KVM in Canada is pretty much non-existent. I've had a few over the years and they've either (a) disappeared or (b) jacked the price.

@gestiondbi is reliable. I've had a few services there for years, very solid. For a VPN maybe OpenVZ will do...

Thanked by 2gestiondbi yomero
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Gatto said:
    @MikeA

I couldn't do anything cheap yearly there on KVM. I think gestion OVZ would be better.

• MCH (deadpooled) used to have super cheap ($10) yearly KVM in Montreal. I used one of them for a VPN for quite a while. I still haven't found a similar priced replacement yet. I would suggest that you try and find something in Toronto, as Montreal has a few drawbacks (mostly language and regional B.S.) when it comes to viewing some Canadian content through said VPN. I too am interested to see what else is available.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @Asim said:
    I'm looking for a yearly KVM in Canadian location, can someone recommend a stable provider? Intended use is OpenVPN so anything small will do as well

What's your budget? Would a kimsufi work?

• shallownorthdakota said: MCH (deadpooled) used to have super cheap ($10) yearly KVM in Montreal

Me too. That was at the OVH datacentre.

There's just too much competition south of the border in the USA -- in the east the NJ/NY cluster, Chicago in central, and California in the west.

• We have a Canada location KVM virtualisation. Decent prices in line with our other locations. Have a look https://hostdoc.co.uk/kvm-vps

Thanked by 1Asim
  • Thanks everyone, I went with @gestiondbi and so far its going awesome!

• wishosting