Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] Cloudxtiny - Scam or a very shady provider. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] Cloudxtiny - Scam or a very shady provider.

Comments

• Santa Hood, except he's not giving it to the poor..

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • When you got the invoice did it have the new changes on it? Semi-annual and price increase? Just curious

• @solaire said:
    Santa Hood, except he's not giving it to the poor..

He's robbin da hood

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@JohnMiller92 said:
    When you got the invoice did it have the new changes on it? Semi-annual and price increase? Just curious

As per the OP, both. Price increase and from annual to semi-annual.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

It's clear that the host is trying to scam and a pitiful scamming attempt at that.

Perma ban is in order.

• @deank said:
    It's clear that the host is trying to scam and a pitiful scamming attempt at that.

Perma ban is in order.

So the end is nigh?

• @solaire said:
    Santa Hood, except he's not giving it to the poor..

He comes to take.

lowendboi said: The thick plottens.

This comment filled my heart with joy.

Thanked by 1eol

@hacktek said:
    So the end is nigh?

The end is always around a corner, my dear. No matter where you look, the end is always there. Will it take you? Perhaps not today but one day it shall.

Thanked by 2Janevski uptime
  • @deank said:

@hacktek said:
    So the end is nigh?

The end is always around a corner, my dear. No matter where you look, the end is always there. Will it take you? Perhaps not today but one day it shall.

The universe always wants it's stuff back.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@Janevski said:

@deank said:

@hacktek said:
    So the end is nigh?

Well basically you just rent a dedicated body.

Thanked by 3Janevski t0m uptime
  • LetzienLetzien Member
    edited January 2019

@eol said:

@Janevski said:

@deank said:

@hacktek said:
    So the end is nigh?

Solid proof that idling is better for the mass(es).

Thanked by 1eol
  • A doctored picture, non-responsive provider after few messages. Classic scam. Perfect drama. Now customer should throw in some paypal chargeback maybe to spice up the drama pizza?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I will leave it up to @trewq to rule on this matter.

edited January 2019

@trewq

Everyone, tag him.

• @Letzien said:

@eol said:

@Janevski said:

@deank said:

@hacktek said:
    So the end is nigh?

Well yeah, but we don't quite actually own a dedicated body. Even as we live, most, but not all of our stuff is replaced gradually over the years.

Thanked by 1eol

Join the Nigh sec today and get a 16.66% discount on a seat in the Hell.

Thanked by 2chocolateshirt eol
  • @Janevski said:

@Letzien said:

@eol said:

@Janevski said:

@deank said:

@hacktek said:
    So the end is nigh?

Well yeah, but we don't quite actually own a dedicated body. Even as we live, most, but not all of our stuff is replaced gradually over the years.

So you're saying that LET is life in fast motion?

Thanked by 2eol Janevski
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited January 2019

@Letzien said:

@Janevski said:

@Letzien said:

@eol said:

@Janevski said:

@deank said:

@hacktek said:
    So the end is nigh?

So you're saying that LET is life in fast motion?

Maybe, but the time motility is not the point.

A self aware consciousness, no matter of it's basic composition, lives as long as it echoes the world's input and it's own output inside it's approximation based skewed mirror image feedback loop functions. When it dies, the recursion stops.

Therefore, what matters is iteration depth and fractal branching, during the passed period of time, not the time acceleration rate itself alone.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@Janevski said:

A self aware consciousness, no matter of it's basic composition, lives as long as it echoes the world's input and it's own output inside it's approximation based skewed mirror image feedback loop functions. When it dies, the recursion stops.

I have a problem with "own output".
    Consciousness is one.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @Janevski said:
    Therefore, what matters is iteration depth and fractal branching, during the passed period of time, not the time acceleration rate itself alone.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/31181d44-0787-4d48-a75c-e6c347dacc70

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @eol said:

@Janevski said:

I have a problem with "own output".
    Consciousness is one.

Technically yes, but recognition of relative reference points is a byproduct of self awareness. That's why we have a point of view. In example, a person can tell what's good and bad for self, but one can't tell what's good or bad for the universe, it's just a chain of reason and consequences happening. Not that the universe doesn't know for itself. Division is a byproduct of grouping, or condensation in simpler terms.

Consciousness converges, depending on the observed time and spacial segment's (or system's) ability to recursively iterate, thus reflect upon.

A mountain can echo, a person can contemplate - different observed segment, different coefficient of roughness.

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • eoleol Member

@Janevski said:
    A mountain can echo, a person can contemplate - different observed segment, different coefficient of roughness.

While the "person" can be aware of contemplating the mountain cannot be aware of echoing though.

• The collective species that comprise the perceived life which inhabit the mount, however, can be aware of such a thing, or at least adapt to it, such as the non-humanoid creatures that live at the base of the Grand Canyon.

• Finally, my fill of drama for the day. Just what I needed :P

• eoleol Member

Maybe already runs another business that will "buy" it.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @georgedatacenter said:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1747002&p=10106732#post10106732

Are they the same company? now he is selling it

or is it another user?

"You thought you could buy us for xyz usd? Nah, price increased and we sent you an email of that increase. Here's the proof that's only available in our admin panel"

Thanked by 1eol
  • @georgedatacenter said:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1747002&p=10106732#post10106732

Are they the same company? now he is selling it

or is it another user?

Go to the domain listed as the email address. Redirects to cloudxtiny.

Thanked by 1shaifulroni
  • What the fuck. So this guy scams LET then tries to bail out on WHT. Lol..