Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BLACK FRIDAY] Register Unlimited .XYZ Domains - 100% free for one year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BLACK FRIDAY] Register Unlimited .XYZ Domains - 100% free for one year

HostFitXHostFitX Member
edited November 2018 in Offers

Hi everyone,
The title says everything so here is the link : https://clients.hostf.at/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Mod Edit: <inject_crappy_pun> They managed to hostFIT a WHOLE nulled installation of WHMCS on their server.

Thanked by 1eol

Comments

• Domain search not working.

{"result":[{"domainName":"testing.com","idnDomainName":"testing.com","tld":"com","tldNoDots":"com","sld":"testing","idnSld":"testing","status":"registered","legacyStatus":"unavailable","score":1,"isRegistered":true,"isAvailable":false,"isValidDomain":true,"pricing":{"1":{"register":"$\t14,95USD","transfer":"$\t14,95USD","renew":"$\t14,95USD"}},"shortestPeriod":{"period":1,"register":"$\t14,95USD","transfer":"$\t14,95USD","renew":"$\t14,95USD"},"group":"","minLength":3,"maxLength":63,"isPremium":false,"premiumCostPricing":[]}]}

Thanked by 1HostFitX
  • Sorry about that, we have fixed the problem,
    Please try again now.

@WebGuru said:
    Domain search not working.

• Looks like it says unavailable to all xyz tld keywords.

Thanked by 1HostFitX
  • We are using Enom for domains lookup.

@AlanDS said:
    Looks like it says unavailable to all xyz tld keywords.

• @HostFitX said:
    We are using Enom for domains lookup.

@AlanDS said:
    Looks like it says unavailable to all xyz tld keywords.

My order for testing.xyz went smoothly and it looks active in client area but somebody already own this domain how its even possible?

• Yes. Even I registered one domain which was already registered by someone else.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

As far as I like this deal, provider should use valid license.

@trewq

• We are updating the system right now, we have just started this less than an hour ago :smile:

• crpatelcrpatel Member
    edited November 2018

Unauthorized whmcs license, bring the ban hammer, please.

Thanked by 1HostFitX
  • Anyways, those domains which are actually available, got registered. Now Suspended page is coming :neutral:

• HostFitXHostFitX Member
    edited November 2018

Please hold while we fix the WHMCS problem, it should be fixed in minutes.

Thanked by 2AlanDS MasonR
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@HostFitX said:
    Please hold while we fix the WHMCS problem, it should be fixed by now.

Good luck with your license

• sammsamm Member
    edited November 2018

HostFitX said: Please hold while we fix the WHMCS problem, it should be fixed by now.

were you fixing when you typeed "Please hold" and fixed when you typed "fixed by now" because both are in same comment ?

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • crpatelcrpatel Member
    edited November 2018

I don't know if it is only me or others as well, but looks like the license saga is really fucked up! The license is still unauthorized!

Anyway good luck.

• Wait a minute did you just reinstall whmcs? Looks like all the data is gone and my email don't even exist in your system anymore!

No client account was found with the email address you entered

• Though the site is back, previously registered client accounts are not in database it seems. So no way to manage the already registered domains.

• Please hold while we update.

• Seems like the server is pushing out the json file... meh.

• If you were to have a nulled "licence" and bought a real one and wanted a fresh install without backdoors this is excatly what you'd have to do. Just saying.

• All I see is 404

• This guy isn't a provider, just ban him already

• @corbpie said:
    This guy isn't a provider, just ban him already

but he offer free stuff lol?

• @HostFitX said:
    Hi everyone,
    The title says everything so here is the link : https://clients.hostf.it/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Flagged, good riddance.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Chuck said:

@corbpie said:
    This guy isn't a provider, just ban him already

but he offer free stuff lol?

If it's not serious, why would you want it anyway. You can create something beautiful with that domain and he goes and fucks it up, closes the host or even better steals the domain and redirects it to por^nhub.

End.

• lol nice way to get LET/LEB customers emails for unsustainable spam deals which they'll fall for.

• Might want to report manage.hostf.it to whmcs as well. xD

Thanked by 1eol
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2018

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

(also, the irony is insane...)

Thanked by 1xaoc
This discussion has been closed.