Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Dont help the lazy..... @solaire @jabjab

• $35.60 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 4279MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 54GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• morofishmorofish Member
    edited November 2018

Sold out...Noooo

• 1cpu on Virmach is unusable will be shutdown for too much usuage 90% of the time

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

deluxe said: @VirMach Getting a "manual review" after using store credits to place the order is normal? Should I be keeping an eye on the deals or am I just unlucky this year?

If you deposited or purchased before the sale it should let you through. Otherwise, you may be out of luck for the flash deals until you purchase & get approved for something else. Sorry.

corbpie said: 1cpu on Virmach is unusable will be shutdown for too much usuage 90% of the time

Yep if you plan on doing that I recommend purchasing our LEB special in Buffalo, NY for the SSD2G or above. It comes with 2 cores, so you can use one minimum 24/7 and the cores for those servers are 3GHz in size.

• @solaire said:
    It even comes with Windows. Holy... Anyway, this was/is the promo:

Holy F S. That's FREE. RECURRING.

• @VirMach Where offers in EU location? Can i buy in USA location and later switch to EU location?

• @solaire said:

Surprised you were able to choose a different location. I tried it but didn't get the promo when I did.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2018

@ofit said:
    @VirMach Where offers in EU location? Can i buy in USA location and later switch to EU location?

Will show up later according to @VirMach. Randomly, later, maybe now, maybe in few h.
    No, you can't change locations.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Free VPS? VirMach is crazy!

@ofit said:
    @VirMach Where offers in EU location? Can i buy in USA location and later switch to EU location?

They'll have EU deals, at least 1. Specials are not eligible for migrations.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • scorcher9scorcher9 Member
    edited November 2018

Last year special was SSD8G 18/yr... This time SSD4G for FREE... 2019 @VirMach pays you to get one

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • @pullangcubo said:

@solaire said:

Surprised you were able to choose a different location. I tried it but didn't get the promo when I did.

His is in Atlanta and I got Buffalo, so atleast those two were possible.

• solairesolaire Member
    edited November 2018

Crab said: His is in Atlanta and I got Buffalo, so atleast those two were possible.

I'm traveling to Atlanta in a week or so, so figured I'd pick that location for the heck of it. Worked out for me, seems to be provisioned in Atlanta.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @VirMach will the flash sale only contain US locations or also Europe?

• I like the 8G offer 2 years ago.

• pullangcubo said: Surprised you were able to choose a different location. I tried it but didn't get the promo when I did.

Did you bought it in 'default' location? Maybe you were the unlucky last guy, that seen the promo, changed location and code expired.

• JarryJarry Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach said:

We have at least 1 deal in EU.

And where is it? Whatever vps I picked, all I have seen was "NL: sold out, DE: sold out" (or "out of stock", not sure now)...

• pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited November 2018

I also got Buffalo. Any other got other locations?

@JabJab said:
    Did you bought it in 'default' location?

No, I was able to "re-order" just in time :smiley: Things you learn after the Deadpool deal last year...

• corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited November 2018

Still have my few SSD4G $2 from last year

• @chrisp said:
    @VirMach will the flash sale only contain US locations or also Europe?

@VirMach said:

This is probably just marketing talk (aka not revealing secrets) and there will be more :-)

• I had several SSD4G as well, ended up selling them, but jus keeping my SSD8G

edited November 2018

@Jarry said:
    @VirMach said:

And where is it? Whatever vps I picked, all I have seen was "NL: sold out, DE: sold out" (or "out of stock", not sure now)...

You'll need to wait for it. It's random. You cannot change the default location, its specified in the flash deals page.

• Your Flash Sales are awesome - actually a genuine BF&CM spirit, thx ;)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 3477MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• MOOOOOOOOAR CORES

$19.40 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 3452MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 66GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PHOENIX, AZ LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited November 2018

My lord that 3.5GB ram w/3x vcores, less than $20/yr..

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • So sad while missed SSD4G deal. But current deals also great for people who really need it. ;)

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited November 2018

JabJab said: MOOOOOOOOAR CORES

And then we doubled tripled it! :lol:

• @bersy said:
    Your Flash Sales are awesome - actually a genuine BF&CM spirit, thx ;)

Couldn't agree more.