Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU SHARED HOSTING > CloudLinux | DDOS Protected | cPanel | Nginx | SSD | 24/7 Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU SHARED HOSTING > CloudLinux | DDOS Protected | cPanel | Nginx | SSD | 24/7 Support

Austenite provides affordable, secure and fast web hosting for many web selective clients globally. Please see our offers below and do feel free to reach out to us should you have any further questions.

cPanel | DDOS Protected | AMS - Amsterdam DC | CloudLinux | Nginx | 24/7 Expert Support | FAST SSD Storage

SHARED1
-5GB SSD Disk Space
-125GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited MySQL Databases
-Unlimited Mailboxes
-CloudLinux
-Softaculous Installer
-Latest CPanel
-Free SSL Certificates
-DDOS Protected
-AMS Location
More Info | $1.99 per month - Buy Now!

SHARED2
-10GB SSD Disk Space
-250GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited Mailboxes
-CloudLinux
-Softaculous Installer
-Latest CPanel
-Free SSL Certificates
-DDOS Protected
-AMS Location
More Info | $2.99 per month - Buy Now!

SHARED3
-15GB SSD Disk Space
-375GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited Mailboxes
-CloudLinux
-Softaculous Installer
-Latest CPanel
-Free SSL Certificates
-DDOS Protected
-AMS Location
More Info | $3.99 per month - Buy Now!

SHARED4
-20GB SSD Disk Space
-500GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited Mailboxes
-CloudLinux
-Softaculous Installer
-Latest CPanel
-Free SSL Certificates
-DDOS Protected
-AMS Location
More Info | $4.99 per month - Buy Now!

Thanks for taking a look at our offers, as mentioned above please don't hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions. We'll always get back to you as soon as possible.

Comments

• I just purchased a plan, what ı see? They use TRIAL VERSION of CPANEL...Sorry guys this is very amateur service...It is better you ınstall a free hosting panel such as ISPCONFIG etc, but not use a trial version of CPANEL

• @mrtsoftware said:
    I just purchased a plan, what ı see? They use TRIAL VERSION of CPANEL...Sorry guys this is very amateur service...It is better you ınstall a free hosting panel such as ISPCONFIG etc, but not use a trial version of CPANEL

You already opened a critical ticket regarding this so I've no idea why you've also posted here.

In any case, it's now been fixed. You were spawned on to a new server that wasn't meant to be in circulation yet and as such wasn't licensed.

As you've stated you don't wish to use such an 'amateur company' within your ticket I've also specified steps you need to take in order to submit a cancellation request and will cancel/refund this for you once that request has been received.