Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TurnKey Internet: BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - 75% off cPanel SEO Web Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TurnKey Internet: BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - 75% off cPanel SEO Web Hosting

Black Friday Cloud Hosting and Data Center Deals are here! Hurry now, before these discount offers are gone forever! View all deals at https://turnkeyinternet.net/blackfriday

TurnKey Internet provides dedicated servers, colocation, web hosting, cloud, and virtual servers from its company-owned and operated Green Data Center. Since 1999, TurnKey Internet has built a reputation of outstanding personalized service, reliability, and value. Owning our own datacenter lets our On-Site 5 Star Rated Staff answer your questions quickly and provide complete solutions direct from our expert team located right in the same building as your servers. We are experts in the Cloud Hosting and Data Center space with a true dedication to your online success every step of the way.

For all our offer details, exclusions and limitations see our Black Friday Deals for Cloud Hosting and Data Center Deals Up to 95% off for life! Hurry now, before these discount offers are gone forever!

TurnKey's Ultra Fast SEO Optimized cPanel Web Hosting combines lightning fast cPanel web servers with a vast array of unique non-shared dedicated C-Class IP's that maximize your advantage for the Google SEO ranking algorithm.

SEO Bronze cPanel Web Hosting Package - Black Friday Deal

Powered by cPanel with WHM
Website Accounts: UNLIMITED with Unlimited Domains & Sub-domains
IPs: 5 Unique Dedicated IPs (IPv4 all unique spread across 5 unique Class A, B, and C ranges)
IPv6: YES - included FREE
Ultra-fast SSD Secure RAID-10 Protected Disk Space: 10 GB
Premium Gigabit Bandwidth (per month): 100 GB
CPU: Shared 1 - 24 Cores
Memory: Shared up to 32GB+

Now $4.99/month (75% off!) - Black Friday Deal (was $19.99/mo) Order Now

SEO Optimized cPanel Web Hosting includes these advanced features:

•SSD RAID-10 disk space on all cPanel SEO Web Hosting plans!
•Gigabit Bandwidth on all cPanel SEO Web Hosting plans!
•cPanel Web Hosting Automation Control System with latest Apache, PHP and MySQL
•Red Hat Enterprise Linux (CENTOS) Operating System with Apache 2.4 Web Server
•GREEN Hosting - Solar Powered Datacenter, host responsibly!
•Secure Enterprise Grade Dell PowerEdge Servers
•Dual Intel Xeon Hexa-Core CPU's with Hyper-Threading = 24+ CPU Cores!
•32GB+ RAM - some servers with 64GB+ or 128GB+!
•RAID-10 Data Protection with Ultra Fast SSD Disks
•Multiple Dedicated Unique IP Addresses
•Unlimited domains, sub-domains, and accounts!
•WHM (Web Host Manager) to Manage all your Accounts
•Private Label and Custom Name Servers across ALL your unique IPs
•Unique Dedicated IP (IPv4) Addresses
•Each Unique Dedicated IP is provided across a unique class A, B or C Address Range
•No duplicate IP's, no overlapping IPs - fully dedicated IPs only to you!
•FREE Unlimited SSLs via Let's Encrypt (SSL's on Every Domain You Host for Free)
•FREE SHA-256 2048 Bit SSL OneClick Instant 1-Year Certificate included (limit 1 per client)
•IPv6 Address Included for EVERY website at no cost
•Softaculous Pro Application and Script Autoinstaller
•WHMXtra for cPanel
•Web-enabled File Manager
•PHP + suEXEC + mod_ruid2 + Apache JailShell
•Software packages included: Zend OPCache, Zend Guard, IonCube, MySQL, CGI/Perl, Ruby on Rails, Python, Pear, CURL, GD, ImageMagick, more!)
•Perl, CGI, Server Side Includes, Python
•Unlimited Email Accounts
•Unlimited Email Aliases
•Automatic Email Virus Protection
•User-level and system-wide Spam Protection
•FTP Publishing, Web Publishing - and more!
•Website Building Tools
•Attracta built-in SEO tools and Website Auto Promotion Tools
•CloudFlare Global Content Delivery Network (CDN)
•R1Soft Continuous Data Protection Server Wide (Remote Backups and Off Site Backups)
•R1Soft Backup cPanel user module (customers can restore their own backups!)
•100% Network Uptime Guarantee
•30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
•24 x 7 Support via Phone, Email, Help Desk and our Live Help Chat
•Free data migration from your old host to our servers
•Massive Web Supported Application Catalog for Auto Installation including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Zen Cart and much more!

FREE Website & Server Migrations: TurnKey Internet makes migrating to our cloud and web hosting services easier than ever by handling all the migration work for your website(s) and servers including all email, databases, websites, and applications. More Information

FAQ:

Which payment methods do you accept? All major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, VISA/MC debit cards. We also accept PayPal, PayPal e-Check and Moneybookers.

Do you have a money back guarantee? Yes. A 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee is available to all new customers.

About TurnKey Internet:

All servers are hosted in our company-owned and operated, SSAE-18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 certified, HIPAA compliant, ENERGY STAR certified, green data center in New York’s Tech Valley Region. Alternative technologies such as on-site solar power generation, cold containment pods, hydroelectricity, and SmartAisle cooling have eliminated our carbon footprint entirely, and made our datacenter the best of the best for energy efficiency nation-wide.

Since 1999, TurnKey Internet has built a reputation of outstanding personalized service, reliability, and value. We are experts in the Cloud Hosting and Datacenter space with a true dedication to your online success every step of the way. TurnKey maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and was the winner of the 2012 Excellence in Small Business Award from the U.S. Small Business Administration.

CONTACT US:
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.turnkeyinternet.net
Facebook: Turnkey Internet
Twitter: @TurnKeyInternet

Comments

• I've had Turnkey shared hosting before and also moved a small business website to them almost 3 years ago on a wicked 3-year deal. Aside from prescheduled maintenence and upgrades, there's been no downtime.

The only reason I never kept up with it for myself is that I've just got so many idling VPS' with SSH and root.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

Turnkey dedi was very supportive with 100% uptime SLA, contrary to many other companies that a dedi is left all alone with no support and unmanaged.

I could have kept my dedi with Turnkey, if it gave me a more generous pricing for ipv4 addresses, or unless my local company gave me a very reasonable colo deal with a matching uptime SLA.

Anyway, I recommend Turnkey from NY.

• SEO optmized

Do people get sucked in for that? or just business's who have no idea?

• Anyone has experience with their shared Unlimited cPanel Hosting?

It's $3/month if paid for 3 years in advance, so upfront payment will be $108.

• Is TurnKey Internet related to TurnKey Linux?

In any case, their promotions are attractive.