Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap windows server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap windows server

Can somebody recommend any service provider who offers a cheap windows vps or cheap dedicated server, where windows can be installed to?
(less than 10 usd/mon).
Thanks!

Comments

• virmach SSD2G for $10 and you will be happy.

• Wishosting , his username is exception... something.... something

Thanked by 2Frameworks gol3m
  • BuyVM - get a slice and you won't be disappointed @Francisco.

• +1 for buyvm

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Francisco wont bite

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • He'll slice though!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

https://kts24.com/vps

We offer VPS with Windows Support starting at 1,99 € per month.

Thanked by 156gomez
  • Vultr, easy to do an ISO upload

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@nullnothere said:

He'll slice though!

I haven't got curly fries down yet, though.

Francisco

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

@vavy said:
    Can somebody recommend any service provider who offers a cheap windows vps or cheap dedicated server, where windows can be installed to?
    (less than 10 usd/mon).
    Thanks!

You can get 1GB RAM KVM Server under $7/Mon, and install Windows OS, from the VPS Panel to utilize.

Based on our experience, Windows 2008 OS (Only OS without any panel or database server) will work fine on 1GB RAM VPS, Up to Windows 2012 OS 2GB RAM VPS is recommended get the good performance.

• +1 Virmach

Depending on what resources you need, the lowend Kimsufi boxes + Joodle’s rescue mode install might be better for your $ - at the cost of some setup time and administration overhead should anything go wrong. If you can find them in stock you’re stuck with Atom ones at that price range though.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@vavy said:
    (less than 10 usd/mon).
    Thanks!

We can provide it for $7 per month ( 2GB RAM ) ( windows trial )

• We can provide it for $7 per month ( 2GB RAM ) ( windows trial )

Not bad.
    What windows version do you mean?
    Will I be able to reinstall it by myself?

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

Any of our VPS packages will work with Windows (you can install it yourself, may need to open a ticket to get the ISO uploaded if the version you need is not available.)

https://freerangecloud.com/cart.php?gid=1

• Aruba cloud with a real windows license. Not a trial license for 6.5 euros. And their company has more than 1 employee

• @vavy said:

We can provide it for $7 per month ( 2GB RAM ) ( windows trial )

Not bad.
    What windows version do you mean?
    Will I be able to reinstall it by myself?

https://my.frantech.ca/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

get this from BuyVM. $7 2GB RAM 40GB SSD, free Windows (no trial, free forever)

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Agreed for Windows @Francisco is the man. You will get no better service for the price.

• XeiXei Member
    edited October 2018

Who performs better virmach or buyvm for Windows. I'm curious of picking up a Windows box but I don't think I could ever go buyvm after all the horrible experiences. You guys are making me second guess myself but I don't want to be fooled a third time (fake hype vs reality).

@Xei said:
    Who performs better virmach or buyvm for Windows. I'm curious of picking up a Windows box but I don't think I could ever go buyvm after all the horrible experiences. You guys are making me second guess myself but I don't want to be fooled a third time (fake hype vs reality).

I've offered you a free trial so you can see how things are these days :)

You'll be out a few minutes of time to let the Windows template install.

Francisco

• Go for Hetzner, just 2.49 euro per month, you can also install Windows.

Pretty solid VPS!

• XeiXei Member
    edited October 2018

@Francisco said:

@Xei said:

I've offered you a free trial so you can see how things are these days :)

You'll be out a few minutes of time to let the Windows template install.

Francisco

Hi Francisco,
    I want to believe that the servers don't still have constant packet loss. Maybe I can give it a try later this month. I just haven't had such a bad experience, it was oddly scarring only because I was really rooting for the smaller companies (buyvm) back then but literally nothing ever seemed to go right.

@xei, You let me know if you want to try and I'll set you up on the same nodes everyone else is on, with the same network, ips, etc.

I've never done the whole "review" node crap others have done.

As I said, if all you did is install the os and had your monitoring watch for PL, then cancelled, you would have minimal time into it and know if I'm full of it or not.

If you would rather get that when storage is going then that's cool as well, it should be damn soon :smiley:

We have worked hard to improve our product and have plenty more improvements on the way.

Francisco