Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM - Unmetered inbound BW - 400 to 1600 GB disk - Phoenix USA (UK Coming soon)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM - Unmetered inbound BW - 400 to 1600 GB disk - Phoenix USA (UK Coming soon)

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Hi Folks,

This is a new service offering from Inception Hosting, if it is popular I will ramp it up pretty quick.

The package that fits the LET pricing is as follows:

1 CPU Core
2 GB RAM
400 GB Raid 5 Disk space
2TB Outbound BW
Unmetered inbound BW
1 x IPv4

Order Link

Regular Price €5.25 p/month

Get 50% off your first months payment with coupon code: JT7MZ58ZK8

Other packages available up to 8GB Ram and 1600GB Disk space.

There are no specific restrictions however you should purchase this with the primary use being storage which is why all packages come with 1 CPU core, this is also a confirmation field on the order form.

The same packages in the UK are coming soon, follow Inception hosting on twitter for best price pre order offers: Twitter

Anthony.

Thanked by 3yomero Amitz beagle

Comments

• I do not like not recurring discounts. ;-) That's why here's a lot better offer if anyone is looking for storage:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/151801/wishosting-500gb-disk-package-for-4-99-mo

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2018

Anna_Parker said: I do not like not recurring discounts

Well to be fair its already priced very low to begin with, I thought adding an extra discount for those that want to try it would be nice.

One (Wishosting) is in France with imposed IO restrictions no raid and the other (Inception) is in USA West Coast without restrictions and Raid. apples/oranges.

Thanks for your opinion though.

• @AnthonySmith said:

[Anna_Parker said]

One (Wishosting) is in France with imposed IO restrictions no raid and the other (Inception) is in USA West Coast without restrictions and Raid. apples/oranges.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/151801/wishosting-500gb-disk-package-for-4-99-mo

That link shows RAID5 though.
    Rest of the pricing argument is valid for West Coast.

I hope you crunch the numbers for some yearly payment discount for the UK rollout.

vimalware said: That link shows RAID5 though.

Ah OK yes, I was going from memory, just double checked, a number of them are offered without raid but that seems to be the SSD based.

vimalware said: I hope you crunch the numbers for some yearly payment discount for the UK rollout.

I have priced it for lowend already so no discount codes are needed, best I will be able to do and not loose money long term is an introductory offer which for some reason seems to offend people haha.

Maybe I should double the price and offer 50% recurring discount, seems people love to be fooled.

Thanked by 2tarasis pike
  • @AnthonySmith said:

vimalware said: I hope you crunch the numbers for some yearly payment discount for the UK rollout.

I have priced it for lowend already so no discount codes are needed, best I will be able to do and not loose money long term is an introductory offer which for some reason seems to offend people haha.

Maybe I should double the price and offer 50% recurring discount, seems people love to be fooled.

Does not offend me man. I would give it a go at regular pricing if I had a use for it. I think they are used to bottom if the barrel shit hosting is all.

They do not understand you need to eat as well and you can't eat for quid a month where you live.