Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuickPacket - Dual L5520 in Los Angeles $35
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuickPacket - Dual L5520 in Los Angeles $35

qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Continuing on the success of our previous LowEndBox and LowEndTalk offers, QuickPacket is pleased to offer our popular Dual Xeon L5520 server out of Los Angeles, CA.

Intel Dual Xeon L5520

• Dual Quad Core 2.26 GHz / 2x 8 MB Cache / HyperThreading (16 Threads!)
  • 24 GB RAM standard, up to 72 GB RAM for an additional fee
  • 1 TB Serial ATA Hard Drive or 128 GB SSD
  • 5 IP Addresses on Private VLAN with Reverse DNS
  • /64 IPv6 Addresses upon request (More available with justification)
  • Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI (uses 1 IP address)
  • 20 TB Bandwidth / 1 Gbps Port
  • Unmanaged
  • Located in Los Angeles, CA

$35 per month - Click the location link to order: Los Angeles (COUPON CODE 68UC9CGZWY)

QuickPacket also offers a number of software licenses as add-ons:

• cPanel - VPS $11/month - Server $32/month
  • KernelCare - $2/month
  • CloudLinux - $9/month with cPanel, $11/month without
  • Softaculous - VPS $1/month - Server $2/month
  • WHMCS - Branded $12.80/month - Unbranded $14.80/month
  • DirectAdmin - VPS $5/month - Server $9/month

Further details about QuickPacket and the promo offer:

• QuickPacket was founded in 2003 and is a registered LLC in North Carolina.
  • Network providers include PCCW, GTT and Cogent (AS46261).
  • Looking Glass/Test File: Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles servers are located in 530 W 6th St.
  • Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden. Please review our Terms of Service prior to ordering.
  • We accept PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Alipay (through Stripe) and Bitcoin (through BitPay) payments.
  • Coupon code is mentioned above and is embedded in the order links provided. The discounted price will be reflected on the second page of the order form.
  • Promotional pricing is available for new customers or existing customers adding additional servers. Promotional offers cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
  • Please contact our sales department with any questions prior to ordering.

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

• Nice Offer

Thanked by 1qps
  • recommended!

Thanked by 1qps
  • Dependable provider this one.

Thanked by 1qps
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Very nice offer!

Thanked by 1qps
  • One of the last non CC offers here. Limited offer!

Thanked by 2Lee qps
  • wow. looks good. made a mistake with hetzner as its so far away from where i am .... singapore.

im keen on the Intel Dual Xeon L5520 . plan ... but i have concerns about the bandwidth. on your site it shows additional $20 ... any way you can waive it off :blush:

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@elliotwilliams see from the OP:

qps said: Coupon code is mentioned above and is embedded in the order links provided. The discounted price will be reflected on the second page of the order form.

• this is not the cheapest apparently. signed up elsewhere. got way better deal

• Quickpacket rocks! My dedi with them is super reliable and great network

Thanked by 1qps
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@elliotwilliams Just because you dont like the deal and move on. No need to rub salt in the "wound". If there is any wound at all. I already know you made a bad choice. So have fun when you open that thread bitching about how they sucked donkey balls. Then @qps will teabag you for the hell of it!

• sorry.....

• jlayjlay Member
    edited September 2018

Are you all able to do private/internal networking on secondary interfaces? I'm looking to run a Kubernetes/GlusterFS cluster as a remote site, and I'd need as much bandwidth between the servers as I can get - sharing a gigabit link for the clusters and external traffic wouldn't be ideal.

@jlay How many servers are we talking about?

• jlayjlay Member
    edited September 2018

@qps Likely starting at three, possibly five :smile:

@jlay we probably could make that happen for a small fee to offset the usage of the additional switch ports and remote hands costs to set up, especially if that means you'll stick around for a while.

Thanked by 1jlay
  • @qps Sounds great! Absolutely will, been looking around for reasonable dedis with private networking for longer than I care to admit...

@jlay Happy to help. If you want to discuss in more detail before ordering, feel free to PM me here or if you want to go ahead and order, you can open a ticket after you order and we can get all of the details in the ticketing system.

• Message sent! Danke