Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for shared hosting reviews
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for shared hosting reviews

Hey,

I have to move a site away from siteground so I am looking for reviews!

I am considering ramnode shared, anyone has opinion on that?

Also please give me suggestions for some other host in US that comes close to siteground?

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2018

RamNode shared has been solid for me^^
    Currently very happy with siteground. Why are you leaving?

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • samblingsambling Member
    edited September 2018

I'm not a big user of shared hosting but I've had good experiences with: CrocWeb as well as Namecheap (through EasyWP). Both were very solid and fast. Namecheap obviously has fast live chat support although I didn't particularly like that there was no SMTP option. CrocWeb support has been excellent.

• Ympker said: Currently very happy with siteground. Why are you leaving?

I am also very happy with siteground's service and actually IMO it's the best out there.

The reason I want to leave is that the site I am hosting is kinda small. First year was around $40 but renewal is $140.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

US location is a rrequirement?

• sambling said: I've had good experiences with: CrocWeb as well as Namecheap

I have heard good things about CrocWeb but I want hosting in US :)

Namecheap... I have their normal shared hosting, not a fan but I could try EasyWP.

• armandorg said: US location is a rrequirement?

Yep!

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited September 2018

Ramnode shared works great, you can't go wrong with them IMO.

If you want something cheaper, I'd recommend @Francisco's buyshared. VPShared has been stable as well. Ramnode was faster though (more CPU available), but if your site uses caching, buyshared/vpshared could be enough for you (and way cheaper).

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited September 2018

@scorcher9 said:
    Hey,

I have to move a site away from siteground so I am looking for reviews!

I am considering ramnode shared, anyone has opinion on that?

Also please give me suggestions for some other host in US that comes close to siteground?

Try https://impactshared.com/index.html hosting. They are great, I'm using their smallest plan and working well without any issues in two years.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • We have US locations at https://clients.ho-ost.com/cart.php?gid=16 for 99p-£1.49/month or £5-£14.99/year. Feel free to ask me any questions

• Ho-ost said: We have US locations

I am looking for reviews, not offers. Thanks anyway :)