Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to sell my netcup.net Root Servers which has contract. OR transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to sell my netcup.net Root Servers which has contract. OR transfer

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited September 2018 in General

Hi Guys,

I 've got three netcup servers which is under contract.

2x Root Server L - 4 Dedicated E5 V3 Core, 12GB DDR4 ECC, 230GB SSD Disk.

Paid until: 19/04/2019, 18/05/2019

Retail Price: 14,49

1x Root Server XL - 8 Ddedicated E5 V3 Core, 24GB DDR4 ECC, 320GB SSD Disk.

Paid until: 05/06/2019

Retail Price: 23,89

My Price:
Root Server L: 8 EUR / Month
Root Server XL 15 EUR / Month

Comments

• @ZweiTiger said:
    My Price:
    Root Server L: 8 EUR
    Root Server XL 15 EUR

Just to confirm: this is a per month price, e.g. Root Server XL will be 15€ * ~8 months = 120€?

Is there an account transfer fee?

• @pullangcubo said:

@ZweiTiger said:
    My Price:
    Root Server L: 8 EUR
    Root Server XL 15 EUR

Just to confirm: this is a per month price, e.g. Root Server XL will be 15€ * ~8 months = 120€?

Is there an account transfer fee?

Monthly price. But this is a custom price as i pay the retail price, but i will not use theese servers anymore. No Control Panel access, but we got a ticket system, and billing system where you could pay, or request.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @ZweiTiger said:
    No Control Panel access, but we got a ticket system, and billing system where you could pay, or request.

Oh, so it's more of a reselling arrangement then than an actual selling of the VPS?

• @pullangcubo said:

@ZweiTiger said:
    No Control Panel access, but we got a ticket system, and billing system where you could pay, or request.

Oh, so it's more of a reselling arrangement then than an actual selling of the VPS?

Yes, Reselling without profit.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited September 2018

Thanks for the info!

• edited September 2018

whats the reason for reselling? im looking for a dedicated server as well

• @elliotwilliams said:

I guess they wan't to cut the costs.
    They already paid for the next 6 months and
    don't really need the servers anymore...

Thanked by 1elliotwilliams
  • @Timtimo13 said:

@elliotwilliams said:

I guess they wan't to cut the costs.
    They already paid for the next 6 months and
    don't really need the servers anymore...

That is the reason, yes :)

• i see.

will you be able to run a test to see the speeds please?

https://github.com/K4Y5/ServerBench
    and/or
    https://github.com/n-st/nench

also to confirm i will need to pay every month either 8euro or 15 euro? and its every month starting when?

• I see that you changed the thread title for the option of transferring the VPS; how much it is for that option?

• @pullangcubo said:
    I see that you changed the thread title for the option of transferring the VPS; how much it is for that option?

oh i didnt realize that too. but i dont think its important right. as long as OP doesnt cheat in the end.

anyway, man..... we have to be careful these days. cant just simply trust ppl. especially ppl we do not know. dumb mistake i keep repeating over and over again.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

Netcup charges 25 € (including German VAT) for transfers, charged to the new owner as far as I know firsthand. I don't think @ZweiTiger is going to deduct the transfer fee from the asked price, unless...

• unless ...... *watch the 2nd season of ..... ***** . "

hehehe

• @mfs said:
    Netcup charges 25 € (including German VAT) for transfers, charged to the new owner as far as I know firsthand. I don't think @ZweiTiger is going to deduct the transfer fee from the asked price, unless...

Hmm. Good idea! I have to ask netcup support about the transfer. But if you need it, after transfer i pay the 25EUR transfer fee for you. No problem.

• @elliotwilliams said:

@pullangcubo said:
    I see that you changed the thread title for the option of transferring the VPS; how much it is for that option?

oh i didnt realize that too. but i dont think its important right. as long as OP doesnt cheat in the end.

anyway, man..... we have to be careful these days. cant just simply trust ppl. especially ppl we do not know. dumb mistake i keep repeating over and over again.

You will receive a valid VAT invoice from me from a Valid Company, with valid EU VAT number.

So take it easy :)

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

ZweiTiger said: But if you need it, after transfer i pay the 25EUR transfer fee for you. No problem.

I have too many netcup boxes already... pls don't tempt me

pls tempt me

at renewal the price will be the "Retail" one or a "Special" one? It will be "Retail" obviously (I guess 12/mo contract, 6/mo billing period) anyway asking is free..

I'm trying to find a good reason to need a root VPS with 230GB240GB(right?)/320GB SSD"SSD Performance" Disk, reality is I've already everything I need there

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited September 2018

@mfs said:

ZweiTiger said: But if you need it, after transfer i pay the 25EUR transfer fee for you. No problem.

I have too many netcup boxes already... pls don't tempt me

pls tempt me

at renewal the price will be the "Retail" one or a "Special" one? It will be "Retail" obviously (I guess 12/mo contract, 6/mo billing period) anyway asking is free..

I'm trying to find a good reason to need a root VPS with 230GB240GB(right?)/320GB SSD"SSD Performance" Disk, reality is I've already everything I need there

Yes sorry, 240GB SSD Performance.
    -Retail, yes 12 Mo contract