Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chicago based VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chicago based VPS?

I need or Xen, or KvM;
Cpu > 2Ghz
Ram > 256mb
Hdd > 3GB
Port speed > 100mbit (shared gbit)
Unmanaged
Price < 10$ per month, or semi/annual payment with discount.

I already know about ChicagoVPS.

Comments

• neqsteneqste Member
    • if it possible pm me with test ip.
  • try @bluevm they have chicago pop..

• c0yc0y Member
    edited June 2013

Hi @neqste,

I would like to point out that I think you made a mistake in your specifications. You request a 3GB port speed: 3GB/s (24Gbit) or 3Gigabit? But you then mentioned you think a 100mbit line is fine.

Also, I wonder what you want to run on there with a 256MB hard drive, maybe it should have been GB or you like playing minimal like LEB used to be about?

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, I am always there to help people :-)

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2013

@frost nope. He wants 3GB of Disk Space and 256MB of Ram on 100mbps (Shared Gigabit COnnection) he just typed it in a weird way..

• @grayfuz We only have OpenVZ in IL, unless we bought more servers there since I left on vacation.

• c0yc0y Member

Hi @agoldenberg,

After reading your post and looking at it again I saw what he meant. (probably something with Vanilla not nl2br'ing single breaks anymore)

• c0yc0y Member
    edited June 2013

Hi @neqste,

My apologies for criticizing your OP, obviously poorly formatted by the forum software.

On-topic:
    I would highly recommend EDIS: http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/edis-e5-512mb-kvm-vps-in-12-countries-atchdeuksefrplitisesnl-us/
    One of the better companies with high quality hardware, well informed support techs and a nice in-house developed manager.

If you have any questions regarding EDIS you can always ask @William or @ExPl0Rer

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited June 2013

Xen, or KvM Unmanaged Price < 10$ per month,

In the under $10 range in Chicago there's BudgetVM for Xen and Edis for KVM

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Budgetvm is decent for the money.
    I had an OVZ there and was bad at start after the special offer, but then settled.
    I only gave it up because had another us deal from urpad and didnt need ipv6 that much.

• neqsteneqste Member

Real sorry guys, it's vanilla cannot normally formate my text. I was use "enter" button, but vanilla wont follow me.