Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 512M-SSD Virmach VPS to give away for a month usage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free 512M-SSD Virmach VPS to give away for a month usage

mrclownmrclown Member
edited July 2018 in General

Not gonna explain how shitty or bad or good. After unreasonable support which leads further problems,
decided to share for a month til all are expired.

Whoever wants PM me, I will share all credentials for your usage.

All gone. thanks for making something useful.

Comments

• PM your choice of OS too. Given to some confirmed ones.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@mrclown said:
    After unreasonable support which leads further problems,

How the self managed support can be unreasonable? or you have paid for premium support or expected to be free?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Share your vps so the guy who gets it goes on a rampage just before it expires and you are left with answering uncomfortable questions? Nah just let it be mate. Although it is a humble idea :)

• @Ympker said:
    Share your vps so the guy who gets it goes on a rampage just before it expires and you are left with answering uncomfortable questions? Nah just let it be mate. Although it is a humble idea :)

I am not going to answer any or make the provider looks bad. Others may enjoy just not me. I don't have many with them anyway.

@WebProject said:

@mrclown said:
    After unreasonable support which leads further problems,

How the self managed support can be unreasonable? or you have paid for premium support or expected to be free?

Read before you post. This is not complains or review post.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@mrclown said:

I am not going to answer any or make the provider looks bad. Others may enjoy just not me. I don't have many with them anyway.

Read before you post. This is not complains or review post.

@mrclown said:
    Not gonna explain how shitty or bad or good. After unreasonable support which leads further problems,

Whoever wants PM me, I will share all credentials for your usage.

So... you do not complain but define service as unreasonable, and... do not review but you state your opinion on the service refusing to explain your own defining words at the same time.

Thanked by 1imok
  • all gone. cheers!

• It's not fair to call reputed provider bad and refuse to prove/explain it. Sure it's a good giveaway but could've just been a giveaway and not unexplained review.

Thanked by 2WebProject imok