Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free app development for iOS & Android.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free app development for iOS & Android.

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Hey!

As the title says, we have recently added a new guy to the team which is just for app development. Both iOS and Android and i would want him to do some work[he currently has no work and listens to music all day, not to mention staring at the office's window sometimes for hours].

So we are gonna "sponsor" a few ideas around here for mobile applications. Maybe around 2-3, no more. Completely for free and you can publish the apps with your account in playstore/appstore.. etc, full ownership.

If you have a nice idea & project for mobile development but never had the money or the knowledge to create one, here's your chance! No website apps or sort..

Drop me a PM if there's anyone interested.

Regards, Armand

Comments

• ChuckChuck Member

It's bad to spy on your employees. You could tell him to work for government if he wants to stare at the office's window for hours.

Thanked by 2armandorg vovler
  • How complex of application are we talking?
    ie. how many hours of time are you willing to sponsor?

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Membucket said:
    How complex of application are we talking?
    ie. how many hours of time are you willing to sponsor?

Totally depends if it's worth spending even a hour in it. Never said i would accept any idea.

Regards, Armand

• Dropped a message because why not ;)