Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps-1.99 eur/mo -Dedi 14.5 eur/mo-storage vps 1tb 4.5 eur/mo Located in Romania-Limited offer!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps-1.99 eur/mo -Dedi 14.5 eur/mo-storage vps 1tb 4.5 eur/mo Located in Romania-Limited offer!

cociucociu Member
edited June 2018 in Offers

Hello Dear LET customers,

long time from our last offer so i have decided to restock some our top offers in vps and dedis. Also we have alocate 2 x more traffic/mo due of some upgrades what we have made in the latest months in all our budget servers.

So here we go :

Vps plan 1

4 core

4 gb ram

400 gb hdd raid 10

1gbps port speed

1ipv4

10tb/mo traffic

price 6.99 usd (6.5 eur)/mo or 40/year

buy here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=282

Vps plan 2

CPU: 2 Core

RAM: 2 Gb ECC

Hdd: 30 Gb

Ip address : 1 included

Port: 1 Gbps

30 tb /mo traffic

price 1.99 eur/mo , 5.97 quarently (only quarently orders allowed)

buy here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

Vps plan 3 STORAGE

1gb ram

1tb HDD

1 core

10 tb traffic/mo

1 ipv4

1 gbps port speed

price 4.5 eur/mo

buy here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=271

Also you can buy Storage vps up to 10tb hdd located in Romania , see all plans here

IN ALL THIS PLANS YOU CAN INSTALL ONLY THE TEMPLATES WHAT WE OFFER IN THE LIST. pLEASE DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR OS TO A NEW ONE BECAUSE YOUR VPS WILL BROKE AND WILL BE IMPOSIBLE TO REINSTALL IT !

**DEDICATED SERVERS **:

2xIntel Xeon Quad Core CPU

8x2,13GHz L5630

1×146 GB HDD SAS 10k rpm

100 Mbps Port unmetered

1 Dedicated IP

8 GB ECC RAM

Full Root Access

Multiple 32/64 bit OS

Unmetered Traffic

Special price using the cupon code "3AYKCG8T2D" only 14.50 eur/mo recurring for life

buy here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=110&currency=1&language=en

Also using the same cupon code (3AYKCG8T2D , 50% OFF recurring for life) you can buy any of our cheap dedicated servers located in Romania , click here

Aditional features for dedicated servers only for LET customers (you will need to give us your nickname from LET to benefit this price) :

We can sell dedicated line 1gbps for any of this servers for only 100 eur/mo aditional cost !!!

This prices is valid for the next 10 days !

Do you have any question ? please post here.

Mention for affiliates and clients :

YES we are free dmca (we do not care any complain) but this not meen we tolerate ip spoofing , spam , flood, etc. If you have any question you can send me in private a message and we will respond to your particular needs.

Thanks all ,
Marius

Thanked by 2jooja Anna_Parker

Comments

• AluminatAluminat Member
    edited June 2018

To anyone want to save time, buy semi annually on storage plan for the best ratio.

To @cociu I'm currently on monthly payment. Can I change to semi-annually payment, please? A little gift for loyal customer. Of course, I will pre-paid the invoice

• deankdeank Member, Troll

cociu is back. All hail the sis-killer.

• ehabehab Member

Hi Marius

what are the "Aditional features for dedicated servers only for LET customers" ?

you can also pm if its a super special :)

thanks.

• cociucociu Member

@ehab said:
    Hi Marius

what are the "Aditional features for dedicated servers only for LET customers" ?

thanks.

Aditional features for dedicated servers only for LET customers (you will need to give us your nickname from LET to benefit this price) :

We can sell dedicated line 1gbps for any of this servers for only 100 eur/mo aditional cost !!!

100 eur/mo for 1gbps dedicated line , unmetered traffic

Thanked by 1ehab
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@ehab said:
    Hi Marius

thanks.

It is dedicated 1Gbps for 100EUR/m

Thanked by 1ehab
  • cociucociu Member

Aluminat said: To anyone want to save time, buy semi annually on storage plan for the best ratio.

To @cociu I'm currently on monthly payment. Can I change to semi-annually payment, please? A little gift for loyal customer. Of course, I will pre-paid the invoice

Pm with your email and i will take a look .

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • cociucociu Member

deank said: All hail the sis-killer.

i will be father verry soon so , i will try to be mature start from now , but hey if is need you know i am here

• FalzoFalzo Member

are the VMs finally KVM or still breaking everything (including your nerves) when trying to use an OS that's not already EOL'd ? :-)

Thanked by 2Tom angstrom
  • LOVE YOU!

• cociucociu Member

Falzo said: are the VMs finally KVM or still breaking everything (including your nerves) when trying to use an OS that's not already EOL'd ? :-)

like i have told before and is logically , if you need kvm i can provide but will be another price

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Would like to try cociu's service, any smaller VPS plan? Something that will get attracted even if I dont need it (Too many idle VPS now)

• cociucociu Member

FAT32 said: Would like to try cociu's service, any smaller VPS plan? Something that will get attracted even if I dont need it (Too many idle VPS now)

we had last month 9.99 eur vps/year but was a total succes and is gone all

• hjlowhjlow Member

avoid this provider at all costs

my vps with them has been down for a over month now and they just keep asking the same question which i have answered 4 or 5 times.

"When you will answer to my question i am glad to help you. So i will ask again : who told you you can instal new template or update the system ?"

When it was down, I tried to reinstall the OS to try and fix it. They don't seem to be able to move on; meantime my server is down. :(

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2018

hjlow said: avoid this provider at all costs

my vps with them has been down for a over month now and they just keep asking the same question which i have answered 4 or 5 times.

"When you will answer to my question i am glad to help you. So i will ask again : who told you you can instal new template or update the system ?"

When it was down, I tried to reinstall the OS to try and fix it. They don't seem to be able to move on; meantime my server is down. :(

If you broke my words this is what you recive. We have been verry clear in your offer about templates , you have make the "smart" guy and you have ubdate to a new version and now you pay for it. I am sure in the next 2 weeks we will fix your vps. Way 2 weeks ? its easy , you are smart we are idiots. Next question please ?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@cociu My Ticket is still open, no reply since 7 days. Could you take a look?

I mean I asked you for the reason of the power + network outages, you did not send a mail, nothing, not even when people ask. You just keep ignoring it.

• cociucociu Member

Neoon said: @cociu My Ticket is still open, no reply since 7 days. Could you take a look?

I mean I asked you for the reason of the power + network outages, you did not send a mail, nothing, not even when people ask. You just keep ignoring it.

we have put a notice in our client area with 24 hours befor of outstage , when you login you see the notice , now is remove it. Also if you dont see it is because your browser is blok or something (i tell this because we had case).

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@hjlow said:

So you were a bad boy and tried to update the OS and then tried to reinstall it?

• cociucociu Member

angstrom said: So you were a bad boy and tried to update the OS and then tried to reinstall it?

unfortunatly the people dont learn from this comments/threads and still make the smart. Like i have tell million time , for me is more easy to offer any template is ask the customer and more easy to sell, but unfortunatly in this offers i cannot offer new templates. The price is correct so who want to use it in this conditions is welcome.

• HuangLeeHuangLee Member
    edited June 2018

Hello @cociu, thank you for this offer, just got a dedi.
    I have a question about this: During the order-process, Windows was listed as OS. But after getting the server, when I go to "reinstall", Windows is not listed any more. Is it possible to get a Windows-image? (2008 or 2016)

• cociucociu Member

HuangLee said: Hello @cociu, thank you for this offer, just got a dedi. I have a question about this: During the order-process, Windows was listed as OS. But after getting the server, when I go to "reinstall", Windows is not listed any more. Is it possible to get a Windows-image? (2008 or 2016)

yes is possible to get 2008 trial , please open a tiket and we will resolve it asap.

• Nice, I'll do that, thanks!

• drizbodrizbo Member

Storage ran out just as I was ordering. Any plans to restock soon?
    Have checked your website in past but was always out of stock

• cociucociu Member

drizbo said: Storage ran out just as I was ordering. Any plans to restock soon? Have checked your website in past but was always out of stock

give me some minutes and i will put +100

• hjlowhjlow Member

@angstrom said:

@hjlow said:

So you were a bad boy and tried to update the OS and then tried to reinstall it?

yes. if i wasn't supposed to do it, not sure why it allowed me to attempt it

• cociucociu Member

drizbo said: Storage ran out just as I was ordering. Any plans to restock soon? Have checked your website in past but was always out of stock

the latest 100 storage plan in stock right now

Thanked by 1drizbo
  • drizbodrizbo Member

@cociu said:

the latest 100 storage plan in stock right now

Got one, thanks.

• cociucociu Member

drizbo said: Got one, thanks.

we will delay up to 30 min to deliver the storage plan because i need to route some new ip. So please be patcient

• mkshmksh Member

@hjlow said:

@angstrom said:

@hjlow said:

yes. if i wasn't supposed to do it, not sure why it allowed me to attempt it

How do you think they could stop your from editing /etc/apt/sources.list and and running apt-get dist-upgrade? You are about the 87349832432 person to do this even if it has been said 904504333 times and written everywhere.

• cociucociu Member

forgott to mention , who have buy the budget server 1 is need to set the network to get the full speed (this until we will resolve some script post after install) when the dedi is recived or is reinstalled :

and add the following lines to /etc/network/interfaces to manually configure the ethernet link to 100/full during boot without autoneg.

link-speed 100
    link-duplex full
    ethernet-autoneg off

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@cociu said:

Neoon said: @cociu My Ticket is still open, no reply since 7 days. Could you take a look?

we have put a notice in our client area with 24 hours befor of outstage , when you login you see the notice , now is remove it. Also if you dont see it is because your browser is blok or something (i tell this because we had case).

What the fuck did you smoke?

You want to replace my server because of power + network outages?

I got other costumers there, confirming the issue, and you want to replace my server?

First I wait one week, now you lie on your customers.

Thanked by 1default