Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS DOWN?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS DOWN?

AdvicerxyzAdvicerxyz Member
edited June 2018 in General

Well i have noticed my whmcs admin area not working.
i have tried to go even to whmcs website, most of the section not even working?
http://prntscr.com/jxho63
anyone else facing this issues that the admin area of his whmcs not working?
and whmcs website gets an error anything that related connection to DB?

Comments

• Saw the same error when I tried to check someone's license about an hour ago.

• Same here

• Yes looks like the the site get no connection to database.

• Same here, got some "chinese fake signed ups" today and had thinked, that can be the issue..But yes, it looks like that the WHMCS License Server is the problem....

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 3FHR imok MasonR
  • codetech12codetech12 Member
    edited June 2018

Strangely, I have stopped getting WHMCS new order notifications from today only even though I got 2 orders.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

• IshaqIshaq Member

@codetech12 said:
    Strangely, I have stopped getting WHMCS new order notifications from today only even though I got 2 orders.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

I can't see how it could be related. Check your activity log / SMTP settings.

• Yesterday, I was surfing cPanel and found 500 Internal Error every single minute.

• ZerpyZerpy Member

Both cPanel and WHMCS was affected by a major outage yesterday which affected a bunch of services such as licensing, etc - but should be workin' again