Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CDN.net: The more we sell, the better deal you get... now with 2x the bandwidth, still $5.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CDN.net: The more we sell, the better deal you get... now with 2x the bandwidth, still $5.

OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
edited May 2018 in Offers

I'm bringing back our popular special - last time we were able to give our clients 40% more locations thanks to the number of sales we made. And we're going even bigger this time!

Now the plan comes a minimum of 2x the amount bandwidth; if things go really well, 3x!

You're going to ask... if you purchased a plan in the past from us, your bandwidth count has already been doubled!

Here's the details

• 2 TB of Worldwide CDN bandwidth.
  • Unlimited CDN zones.
  • 10 PoPs offered to start.
  • Manage through HostBill/OnApp or API.
  • Static resources only - no live streaming available.
  • SSL supported - shared or you can provide your own.
  • Overages billed at $.020 per GB.
  • $5 a month.
  • Order now
  • Sale expires May 25th, at 5pm BST!

PoP Network

• Montreal, Canada
  • New York, New York
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Queretaro, Mexico
  • Sao Paulo, Brazil
  • London, England
  • Milan, Italy
  • Paris, France
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • I want it!

Goals

• 10 Packages sold: Amsterdam & Singapore
  • 15 Packages sold: Dallas & Mumbai
  • 20 Packages sold: Chicago & Hong Kong - 3x bandwidth! (3TB Total)
  • 25 Packages sold: Santa Clara, Seattle & Vienna
  • Don't miss out!

FAQs

Tell me more about CDN.net
We're owned and operating by OnApp, based out of London, England. CDN.net has support representatives in London, Kuala Lumpur (here's a pic of us rock climbing yesterday!), and Salt Lake City. We launched in 2013, and have been actively helping clients with the web performance problems every day since.

Can you tell me about your network?
We source our infrastructure through the OnApp federation, a marketplace of worldwide providers. Through this we're able to purchase bandwidth on a worldwide level, at discount rates. Many premium providers that are LowEndTalk 'favorites', like Clouvider, Total Server Solutions, Innoscale, & SoftLayer contribute to the OnApp federation marketplace. You're able to see our full network of locations we subscribe to here -> https://cdn.net/network/

Do you have PoPs in China?
Yes, we do! In fact, we can now help you source your ICP license to ensure your site is visible in China. Contact me at [email protected] for more info.

Do you do PAYG CDN?
Unfortunately no. We need to sell at a certain price to ensure the cost of support is covered. Likewise, a CDN is most effective when a site has steady traffic. If your site only has a small amount of traffic, I actually suggest focusing on optimizing the code, and images before implementing a CDN.

Any questions? Looking for a specific PoP? I'm flexible - Ping me: [email protected]

Thanked by 1tiancheng91

Comments

• noqqkknoqqkk Member

@OnApp_Terry Thanks. I purchased in last time. I just received your email and said auto free upgrade the bandwidth to 2x

Thanked by 1OnApp_Terry
  • I'm also received email inform if my account upgraded to 2tb :)
    Thank you

Thanked by 1OnApp_Terry
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@OnApp_Terry Any chance of a 100MB test file for the PoPs listed in this offer so far? I'd use the ones listed on the site but they don't seem to match up to these locations.

• Is it possible to agree to $10 a month for 4TB bandwidth?

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited May 2018

@Harambe said:
    @OnApp_Terry Any chance of a 100MB test file for the PoPs listed in this offer so far? I'd use the ones listed on the site but they don't seem to match up to these locations.

Yes, I'll get that setup soon. I'm flying from Malaysia back to London today so it might not be right away, but I will get it done for you.

@realbusiness said:
    Is it possible to agree to $10 a month for 4TB bandwidth?

We can probably do something - drop me a line at [email protected] and I'll work up something sweet for you.

Thanked by 1Harambe
  • @OnApp_Terry my account was suspended :( without any notification
    http://prntscr.com/jjdw2v

• @piohosting said:
    @OnApp_Terry my account was suspended :( without any notification
    http://prntscr.com/jjdw2v

I can't locate your account but I'd guess the May invoice is overdue.

• elixirelixir Member

How are we doing with the sales? Do we have Singapore & Mumbai as yet?

• @elixir said:
    How are we doing with the sales? Do we have Singapore & Mumbai as yet?

Need a few more! Give it a push - I'll extend the deadline until Sunday.