Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PremiumVM - 2GB @ $4 - Next 3 orders ONLY - Columbus, OH
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PremiumVM - 2GB @ $4 - Next 3 orders ONLY - Columbus, OH

PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
edited May 2013 in Offers
PremiumVM is back! We've extended this deal, so please don't miss it as we cannot guarantee it will come back. Some providers call their services "unmanaged" and then don't give you any support at all. We advertise "basic" management - this means that your services aren't fully managed, however we won't leave you in the dark. We will help you. We have more great deals to come, but this one won't last long so grab one before stock runs out.

Terms: This offer is for the next 3 orders ONLY. The 4th order onwards will get the below package, however without the double RAM (so RAM will be 1GB).

Package 1:
30GB Disk Space
350GB Bandwidth
1GB 2GB RAM (first 5 orders)
1.5GB 2.5GB Burstable (first 5 orders)
4 CPU Cores
1 IP Address
OpenVZ
Columbus, OH

ORDER NOW - $4/month

Test IP available on request. Custom packages available on request (contact us).
We use SolusVM where you can reboot/start/stop/re-install, [...] your VPS
No coupon required, just use that order link and submit a ticket when your order has been accepted to claim the upgrade. Orders made during business hours should be activated within a couple of hours at most (usually a few minutes).

If you have any questions, please either:

Submit a ticket - https://premiumvm.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1
Live Chat - bottom right hand corner of our website
or..PM dominicl on LET

Regards,
PremiumVM

Please note: changed from vSwap to Burstable as our other offers should have been 512MB vSwap and not 2.5GB. Existing clients with an active service have 512MB vSwap, and can request burst upon request. New orders will receive 2.5GB burstable instead. You can request 512MB vSwap if you prefer.

Comments

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited May 2013
    next 3 orders ONLY ---> (first 5 orders), which is it?
  • DamianDamian Member
    What datacenter is this?
  • PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    Hello,

@MorningIris - we posted next 5 orders on VPSBoard, then we had a few orders and so posted next 3 orders on LET. We then extended the promotion on VPSBoard for an extra order. We will extend that on here as well. As of now, there are 2 of these with the double RAM promotion available for purchase. After the next 2 orders of this plan, all orders will go down to the original package specs of 1GB. Hope this clears things up.

@Damian - these are located in the XLHost datacenter in Columbus, OH.

Regards,
    Dominic
  • DamianDamian Member

Cool! I'm touring their operation on Friday.

@Damian said:
    Cool! I'm touring their operation on Friday.

Nice, let me know what you think! :)

Hello,

This offer has gone extremely well, and for that reason I am going to release a few more of these. The next 3 orders will get the double RAM deal also. I cannot guarantee whether we will release any more after this so please snap one up quickly :)

https://premiumvm.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=5 - order using that URL and then submit a ticket after order to have your RAM doubled.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us.

Regards,
    PremiumVM

• t3stert3ster Member

Just ordered one a few days ago. They are quite good and you can't complain for $4, but the network speed could be better.

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/05/22/ymTYbx6drFilJnrt

@t3ster - thanks for the order, and benchmark.

If you have any issues, then please submit a ticket.

Thanks!

• @dominicl Do you have offers on 128 MB VPS? I can prepay a year

@WellGrounded I'll send you a pm.

• awsonawson Member

What's all that about?

• Ben1002Ben1002 Member
    edited May 2013

Delete

edited May 2013

@awson said:
    What's all that about?

All what?

• upfreakupfreak Member

@dominicl said:
    All what?

What else?

• awsonawson Member

@dominicl said:
    All what?

Sorry, only just noticed your screenshot.

No idea.

• seriesnseriesn Member

You keep bumping your offer on both forums. Looks like a cheap way to bypass 7-14 days limit.

@seriesn said:
    You keep bumping your offer on both forums. Looks like a cheap way to bypass 7-14 days limit.

If people comment, I reply. If I release some more, then I reply.

All stock is basically gone now just to let you know, so this offer will slowly sink. Only 1 or 2.

• ZamZam Member

Do you have two more that I can purchase?