Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got some leftover vultr credit 50% off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Got some leftover vultr credit 50% off

Hey,

I got $50 in credit on vultr expiring in June, was wondering if anyone here would want it. I could create a vps for you for 50% of the price.

Thanks,

Comments

• And who can guarantee 100% you're not a scammer? You can delete the VPS whenever you want to.

• You could chargeback on paypal, or if you have good rep here, you can pay after using, I guess.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2018

I got an IDEA, get some free Credit, hmmm from Vultr? 60$!! OH BOY

Sell it on LET, and please, make sure you send it as family gift, so you still can charge back.

DAFUQ?!

• So, how do you propose to send the credit? Full account transfer? Or do you expect vultr support to transfer promotional credits?

• @teamacc said:
    So, how do you propose to send the credit? Full account transfer? Or do you expect vultr support to transfer promotional credits?

He says:

I could create a vps for you for 50% of the price.

• @Neoon said:
    I got an IDEA, get some free Credit, hmmm from Vultr? 60$!! OH BOY

Sell it on LET, and please, make sure you send it as family gift, so you still can charge back.

DAFUQ?!

Look guys i'm not trying to scam, I got the credits a year ago during their double promotion, and they are expiring now, I'm just trying to save myself some money by selling it off.

Regarding paypal, send it as goods and services, I'll take the hit of the fees. Then you can chargeback if anything goes wrong.

I hope this clears things up.

• what is the expiry date of the credit you are trying to sell?

• @JoeMerit said:
    what is the expiry date of the credit you are trying to sell?

In mid june 2018

• This should be regarded as an offer thread, as you only offer a vps, not credit. As you don't have a provider tag, I'm closing this thread.

Thanked by 1Aidan
This discussion has been closed.