Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing Private Hypervisors!, Advanced System Metrics + WHMCS Module - CloudCone
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Introducing Private Hypervisors!, Advanced System Metrics + WHMCS Module - CloudCone

CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2018 in General

Hi everyone, hope y'all doing amazing! we've been working on 3 new features and add-ons in the past 3 months and finally happy top release them :D

I'll try to keep the post a quick read (i'm trying)

Private Hypervisors

Introducing our favorite add-on: Private Hypervisors! It allows you to easily deploy virtual machines on your own dedicated server with a very easy GUI level node management.

You get a nicer overview on your HVs we've worked hard on getting proper analytics and digging down on per VM metrics so you can keep your HVs running low profile

How does it work?

A single private hypervisor is a CloudCone node which we link to our control panel allowing you and only you to deploy virtual machines inside it using our control panel

This is one of the most effective ways for virtual computing where 100% of the disk IOPS, 100% of the CPU and the Bandwidth is allocated for your workload.

If you are interested as much as I am you can read more about it here and we also have an article explaining what exactly this bad boy is

Next, Cloud View

A Free metrics addon on ALL servers + dedicated servers and HVs

Another cool feature most VM owners love, we decided to implement in-depth metrics right into our in-house panel, read more here https://cloudcone.com/cloud-view/

We plan on using this data to implement auto-scaling and quick notification based on conditional events in the near future.

Finally, the most requested module, our WHMCS automation module

We have finally released our open source WHMCS module which enables you to automatically deploy VMs directly by WHMCS, check our brag post about it: https://cloudcone.com/blog/cloudcone-whmcs-plugin-is-finally-here/ it's open source and we hope you contribute and would love to hear feedback on it

--

That's all for today! I hope to get your feedback and happy to answer any questions you have with regard to this post via comments or PMs!

Thanks and have a nice day :) <3

Comments

• Good job!!!

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • Nice user interface.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

Seems nice. Which are the available locations? USA only?

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • Nice, is this different from proxmox though?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Excellent work, will probably give it a try. You got excellent ideas!

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • The interface looks amazing. Kudos!

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@Shazan said:
    Seems nice. Which are the available locations? USA only?

For Hypervisors? technically we can have a Hypervisor anywhere. We only provide US at the moment. PM me if you have a dedicated server which you would like to link to our portal, i might be able to help you with that.

@willie said:
    Nice, is this different from proxmox though?

It's a managed setup, we do all the setting up and you create VMs next similar to the steps shown on the images.

@MikePT said:
    Excellent work, will probably give it a try. You got excellent ideas!

Thanks! let me know if you'd like to try, I'd be happy to demo.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Thanked by 2Shazan MikePT
  • ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

@Cloudcone said:

PM me if you have a dedicated server which you would like to link to our portal, i might be able to help you with that.

Not at the moment because we have our own infrastructure in Italy but this would be an interesting alternative to Proxmox. I suppose that you would manage the server as it was in your own network and you just give instructions for the OS installation and you do the rest?

• Glad to have those features. I'm CloudCone users over 6 months and I'm missing
    1. Private Network
    2. Firewall
    3. Snapshot

• MrMMrM Member

I have rent there, amazing speed network VM :) Good Job sir

• Do you accept cryptocurrency?

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@IFightCode said:
    Glad to have those features. I'm CloudCone users over 6 months and I'm missing
    1. Private Network
    2. Firewall
    3. Snapshot

We are planning #3 should be out soon glad to have you here since the beginning. Let us know if you need help

@MrM said:
    I have rent there, amazing speed network VM :) Good Job sir

Thank you!

@smicroz said:
    Do you accept cryptocurrency?

We will in 3 weeks :)

• Great new guys! keep up the good work.