Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS + Extra IPv4 for Cybercafe dedicated VPN service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS + Extra IPv4 for Cybercafe dedicated VPN service

bondoozerbondoozer Member
edited March 2018 in Requests

Looking to grant our Cybercafe premium members the access to USA-exclusive websites and services.

Requirements:
Centos 7, minimum disk space, 2 CPU, 4GB ram, 100mbps line, 10TB bandwidth, 64 IPv4

Budget: $1 per IP ||
Server: $15

Kindly post or message me with your offer, specs, network details, looking glass or Locations IPs to ping/traceroute.

Comments

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@bondoozer said:
    Looking to grant our Cybercafe premium members the access to USA-exclusive websites and services.

Requirements:
    Centos 7, minimum disk space, 2 CPU, 4GB ram, 100mbps line, 10TB bandwidth, 64 IPv4

Budget: $1 per IP ||
    Server: $15

Kindly post or message me with your offer, specs, network details, looking glass or Locations IPs to ping/traceroute.

Are you BOND on TBN by any chance?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

What a waste of IPv4 addresses...

Thanked by 1FHR
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2018

@WebProject said:

^

• CyberCafe? lol

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

Is that the new way of justification for spammers?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @WebProject said:

@FR_Michael said:
    Is that the new way of justification for spammers?

@sibaper said:
    CyberCafe? lol

When you are done trolling, and if you offer the requested service feel free to message me your email if you would like to receive our company's details.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Trolling or not, they speak truth and reality.

What a shitty way to waste IPv4...

• NomadNomad Member

Go with OVH. I wouldn't use it myself but...
    that'ld suit your needs. Sure, server fee will be higher but there's a one time payment of IP addresses. Other than that you're golden.

• @deank said:

I don't understand why would a Cybercafe VPN service be a waste of IPv4? do you understand the problems we are trying to resolve? the games, websites, and services that are blocked where we reside due to geo-restrictions? the gamers whos accounts get blocked due to logging from the same IP? we've tried external private proxies and VPN services that proved inefficiency.

This was the best solution we came up with. If you have an alternative solution feel free to share.

• @bondoozer said:

@deank said:

I don't understand why would a Cybercafe VPN service be a waste of IPv4? do you understand the problems we are trying to resolve? the games, websites, and services that are blocked where we reside due to geo-restrictions? the gamers whos accounts get blocked due to logging from the same IP? we've tried external private proxies and VPN services that proved inefficiency.

This was the best solution we came up with. If you have an alternative solution feel free to share.

The problem is that we barely have these things left -- and using 64 for gaming purposes seems kind of extreme. Can you work with something closer to like 8 addresses?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

If you know how to run cybercafe you will find out that max 2 IPs per geo location is enough as you can route internally and don’t need to have 64 IPs as your users don’t need to have external dedicated IP!

Therefore any decent provider here mention exactly the same as I done above - what a waste of IPs!

Thanked by 1maverickp