Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS/ VPN - India
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS/ VPN - India

I am looking for a high speed VPS/ VPN to India (from USA). I need to access some geolocked content from a couple of sites in India. Very limited hdd space/ ram/ bandwidth.

I tried torguad VPN, but its super slow for my content needs.

Comments

• vps.desi?

• Amazon Lightsail or DigitalOcean?

• Any other offers?

• ankittulsianankittulsian Member
    edited February 2018

The only option is digital ocean. You have a reliable host with good support. I use digital ocean Bangalore VPS when I'm out of India.

• PIA( private internet access) or get a Digital ocean server and make vpn yourself with some scripts

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Purchase VPS from any Asian country which is nearby India like Singapore, etc and it will be fast for you.

You want to access it from USA so VPS from UK is also good for speed.

• l2o88jl2o88j Member
    edited February 2018

@plumberg

Go for Nordvpn, I am using it in India.It has many other locations. Fastest compared to my pia and oneprovider SG vps. I am using it to bypass my ISP throttling. Works without any issues. My cousin is using it from USA for hotstar.
    If you need it, use my referral link

• @ankittulsian said:
    The only option is digital ocean. You have a reliable host with good support. I use digital ocean Bangalore VPS when I'm out of India.

For some reason sonyliv does not treat DO vps as fro m India

• Try e2enetworks, have a VPS with them for 5-6 months and it's been solid in terms of performance/uptime. Only issue is -- you cannot reboot within the VM, you have to do it from control panel (issue has been pending for months).

• @advarisk said:
    Try e2enetworks, have a VPS with them for 5-6 months and it's been solid in terms of performance/uptime. Only issue is -- you cannot reboot within the VM, you have to do it from control panel (issue has been pending for months).

Thanks. Will check.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

We're opening India in a month or so if you're still looking then.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @PhotonVPS said:
    We're opening India in a month or so if you're still looking then.

Sure no rush. Thanks

• @PhotonVPS i need vps (india) for personal-vpn purposes, yearly or quarter pricing.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Whats your budget and bandwidth requirement?

We do provide VPS (KVM) with IPv6 in India but its a bit costly and way over the LET range.

Feel free to have a look: India VPS

And, personal VPN is allowed. We will be rolling out Gaming VPS too ;)

• @stevenph said:
    @PhotonVPS i need vps (india) for personal-vpn purposes, yearly or quarter pricing.

I doubt it is operational, ordered a dedi there but delivery is not yet fully complete (no IPMI access yet, server installation was borked.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

It's already up.