Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LAUNCH VPS | 3 GB RAM | 30 GB SSD KVM Special @ $48 per Year! PHL & LAX | ZFS SSD | IPv4/6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LAUNCH VPS | 3 GB RAM | 30 GB SSD KVM Special @ $48 per Year! PHL & LAX | ZFS SSD | IPv4/6

launchvpslaunchvps Member, Patron Provider

LAUNCH VPS offers high-end, performance optimized SSD virtual servers.

Founded in 2014 and based in the Philadelphia suburbs, we strive to build and support high quality, cost-effective hosting solutions for our customers. We have over a decade’s experience in the hosting industry in the field of virtualization, cloud, and application hosting.

In addition to high-quality infrastructure, we have a distinct passion for assisting and enabling our customers. Our main objectives include providing a solid foundation, flexible options, and incredibly helpful support. We feel this combines to offer our customers a superior experience which benefits their relationship to their end-users and clients.

We want to make it easy to try our robust hardware platform, reliable network, and easy to use management features by offering this promo for the LET community below!

There is nothing to lose with our 45-day no questions asked refund!

Infrastructure

We own our hardware running in a Philadelphia datacenter and have worked with Quadranet to open a new Los Angeles location. The same great service and performance you expect, now in LAX!

• Supermicro Pro Servers

• Fast DDR RAM with ECC

• SSDs in ZFS RAID

• Hexa-Core Intel E5 CPUs

• A+B Power

• Carrier Blended Network

In addition to the above, our LAX location offers the following:

• Noction Intelligent Routing Platform Enabled

• 3Gbps Detect & Mitigate VEST DDoS Protection - Included at no cost!

Features

Additionally, our control panel is fully functional including:

• HTML5 Console

• Power Options

• Boot Options

• Snapshots

• Backups

• ISO Library & Template Rebuilds

• Custom ISO Availability

• Usage Graphs

• Firewall Interface

• Upgrades/Downgrades

• rDNS Configuration

Plans

3 GB RAM & 30 GB SSD – KVM Special

3 GB ECC RAM  

2 Intel E5 vCPUs  

30 GB ZFS-RAID SSD Disk  

3 TB Bandwidth  

500 Mbps Uplink  

1 IPv4 

/64 IPv6 

rDNS Configuration in Control Panel  

Price: $48.00 per year!

Order Now!

Guarantees

• 45-Day Money Back: No questions asked! Ever. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your service, just let us know and we will issue you a refund. No hassles!

• 99.99% Uptime: If for any reason we do not meet this level of service, you will receive a credit for the amount of downtime incurred!

• Optimal Performance: Brand new purpose built systems with host customizations to provide the fastest, most robust performance possible.

• 12-Hour Ticket Response: We hold a 100% satisfaction rating with our customers! We generally respond within minutes, but you can always count on receiving a personalized response within 12 hours or sooner!

Network Tests

PHL1 – Philadelphia, PA USA (Quonix)

Test IPv4: 76.8.63.151

Test IPv6: 2604:bf00:0:210::2e

Test file: http://76.8.63.151/100-mb-test-file

LAX1 – Los Angeles, CA USA (Quadranet)

Test IPv4: 198.55.111.5

Test IPv6: 2607:fcd0:0:a::2

Test file: http://198.55.111.5/speedtests/100mb.bin

Payment

• Major Credit Cards

• Paypal

• Bitcoin

Additional Information

Thank you for your interest and please reach out to us if there are any questions!!

Comments

• @launchvps: One of your more tempting offers to date. :-)

• launchvpslaunchvps Member, Patron Provider

@angstrom said:
    @launchvps: One of your more tempting offers to date. :-)

Thank you :D

• What is "ZFS-RAID SSD Disk"? Is it same as Pure SSD? Sorry I'm new to this SSD stuff!

• Define "high end".

• Can't be paid by month?

@yakblack said:
    What is "ZFS-RAID SSD Disk"? Is it same as Pure SSD? Sorry I'm new to this SSD stuff!

No problem! Yes, same as Pure SSD. Just a different mechanism for RAID'ing the individual disks.

@huntercop said:
    Define "high end".

Thanks for the question!

New hardware with new components. Not used or several generations previous equipment.

I will make a note to make this more clear or accurate. Thank you, again.

@proton said:
    Can't be paid by month?

Not at this time, unfortunately.

I am working on a set of monthly offers to be made available within 1-2 weeks.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

• Out of stock?

@bark said:
    Out of stock?

I added a couple more :)

• @launchvps said:

@yakblack said:
    What is "ZFS-RAID SSD Disk"? Is it same as Pure SSD? Sorry I'm new to this SSD stuff!

No problem! Yes, same as Pure SSD. Just a different mechanism for RAID'ing the individual disks.

Is it better than Pure SSD?

@yakblack said:

@launchvps said:

@yakblack said:

Is it better than Pure SSD?

Pure SSD just refers to the fact that all disks in the array are SSD disks and not spinning hard drives with say an single SSD disk for caching or no SSDs at all.

So, since these are all SSD disks, you could say yes, it is similar or better depending on what type of SSDs are used elsewhere and also any optimizations which are done on the node to provide additional performance. Our customers are generally very satisfied with the speeds of our nodes.

There is always a refund option as well if you are not satisfied.

Let me know if I can answer anything else! :)

• JonesJones Member
    edited February 2018

@launchvps

Routes are not the same, they are different~
    route error?
    The IP of the actual product purchased is completely different from the IP you provided for the test, so I'll get a refund or can you fix the route?

Route screenshots,PM to you

@Jones said:
    @launchvps

Routes are not the same, they are different~
    route error?
    The IP of the actual product purchased is completely different from the IP you provided for the test, so I'll get a refund or can you fix the route?

Route screenshots,PM to you

I see the screenshot your have sent me. Odd. It appears the two subnets do have different routes.

I will escalate this to the network staff. It may take a 1-2 days to get this resolved.
    If you can wait that long, then hopefully we will have something.

If not, then we can surely offer a refund. If you would like a refund, please open a ticket with us and I will take care of it today.

My apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you!

• @launchvps

I'm used to waiting, lol , as far as I know,The service provider did not add optimized routing for you, you can learn more about the insider :)

• @launchvps said:

@bark said:
    Out of stock?

hi, any word on when there might be more of these in stock or the mentioned monthly offer available? thanks.

@psine said:

@launchvps said:

@bark said:
    Out of stock?

hi, any word on when there might be more of these in stock or the mentioned monthly offer available? thanks.

I private messaged you. Let me know what you are looking for?

• Out of Stock.

Can I get one?

@zhujiwiki said:
    Out of Stock.

Can I get one?

I added an extra slot.

Thank you!

• you have some offer with something more than disk

@vanhels said:
    you have some offer with something more than disk

Hi! I messaged you to get more details on the disk size you are looking for.

• Any KVM left? If possible with lower ram like 1-2GB

@andredoc said:
    Any KVM left? If possible with lower ram like 1-2GB

Message sent with more info. :)

• I purchased one from this provider last blackfriday with an E3-1241 v3 3.5ghz cpu.
    I just noticed that now I'm getting only 2ghz.

Hopefully it is just a mistake on your part. Otherwise, this sounds like a bait and switch.

@dyu

Again, my apologies for the issue. I have answered your ticket as well as your query on Discord.

The 32GB limitation on E3 nodes was causing performance issues with our required ZFS configuration. In order to continue to provide stable services, we had to migrate to a E5-based node.

This was a mistake on our part and we should have had better planning to prevent this issue.

I offered you a few alternatives via your support ticket.

Please respond to your support ticket and let me know how to make this up to you.

Thank you and sorry for any confusion. :)