Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL +More inc $20/yr offer 5 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL +More inc $20/yr offer 5 IPs

StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

ADD 4 ADDITIONAL IPV4 FREE WITH EVERY LA VPS PLAN!

VMBox was launched in 2011. The staff behind VMBox have been in the hosting industry for over 10 years. By combining their experience and knowledge they have aquired over the past years, VMBox is rapidly growing to be one of the top VPS providers in the industry. The VMBox network operates out of datacenters in Los Angeles, Phoenix USA and Netherlands EU. All datacenters provide the ideal physical environment to keep your servers up and running without any interruptions. We only utilise enterprise SSD's in hardware RAID10 for lightening fast performance.

Our primary mission is to provide the highest quality service at the most affordable price possible. We believe that in addition to uptime, technical support is the most important aspect of our company. When it comes to technical support we strive for perfection and customer satisfaction. Our support team will attempt to respond to your support tickets in under an hour.

Our Offers:

200GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
4GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
4TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6
$5/month
OVZ
Netherlands Location
Promo code: 8OVO09GB2Q

Order Netherlands: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=32

50GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
2GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
2TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Addresses
/64 IPv6
$20/yr
OVZ
Promo code: YYNISQ1W7J

Order LA: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=65
Order NL: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=30

KVM 2GB OFFER:
2GB DDR3 RAM
50GB SSD RAID10
3TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 address
/64 IPv6
1Gbps Port
Amsterdam, NL
Los Angeles, CA
KVM
$7.00/month Promo code: 2GBKVM

Buy now NL: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=73
Buy now LA: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=15

Amsterdam http://ams-lg.vmbox.co
Los Angeles http://la-lg.vmbox.co

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2018

Nvm.

• Additional IPs not shown on the order form; so I'm assuming one have to submit a ticket to claim the additional IPs?

• BGP session available?

• Dedicated RAM with OVZ? Are you serious?

• WSSWSS Member

@kyotrue said:
    Dedicated RAM with OVZ? Are you serious?

You can actually do that.

• Five IPs for $20 a year? This isn't 2015 you know.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@willie said:
    Five IPs for $20 a year? This isn't 2015 you know.

I'm aware.

@sanvit said:
    BGP session available?

No sorry.

@dedipromo said:
    Additional IPs not shown on the order form; so I'm assuming one have to submit a ticket to claim the additional IPs?

Correct.

@kyotrue said:
    Dedicated RAM with OVZ? Are you serious?

Deadly.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @VMbox I buy this offer for second times,thanks a lot ,my Invoice #30762 ,please add the additional 4 IPV4 for my account

• Do you finally have IPv6 for NL too? I bought that 2GB-vps some half year ago (same specs, same price), opened ticket concerning IPv6 but you said no IPv6 in NL...

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2018

Jarry said: Do you finally have IPv6 for NL too?

They do, they sent an email about a week ago.

• @zjsay said:
    @VMbox I buy this offer for second times,thanks a lot ,my Invoice #30762 ,please add the additional 4 IPV4 for my account

VMBOX STATES CLEARLY THAT YOU CAN SEND A TICKET. THANK YOU FOR USING LET AS YOUR HELPDESK.

• Don't you send IP?

• @doghouch said:

@zjsay said:
    @VMbox I buy this offer for second times,thanks a lot ,my Invoice #30762 ,please add the additional 4 IPV4 for my account

VMBOX STATES CLEARLY THAT YOU CAN SEND A TICKET. THANK YOU FOR USING LET AS YOUR HELPDESK.

They aren't responding to tickets.

My personal ticket requesting login info is 20 hours old.
    After signing up and paying, I didn't even get a welcome email. Nothing. Zed, nada, zip. Yes, my account is up, and yes, it shows server as active, but they never sent any Solus panel login information or anything else. So, the server is essentially worthless.

So much for, "Have your OVZ based SSD Cached VPS online within minutes!"

FYI just for giggles, I have accounts with 9 other VPS hosting companies and have been ripped off twice for serious coin. Cloudflexy Dedicenter strike a bell?

No. Not a helpdesk, but this IS a solid LET heads up: VMBox.Co needs to get their collective act together, and pronto. I don't care how long they've been in business.

Something's definitely not right here.

• bark said: Something's definitely not right here.

Apparently it's their email server.

Drilled into the client area, found My Emails: 'Emails Sent', and la-dee-da, there were all five of the welcome emails. My correct email address too, but no emails were received (not in spam folder either tyvm).

Still nothing whatsoever ticket-wise, not in the 'My Support Tickets' section either.

I sincerely trust that they know all about this and are furiously working on it now.

• @bark WHMCS’ piping feature + PHP Mail = not really functional sadly :(

@bark said:

bark said: Something's definitely not right here.

Apparently it's their email server.

Drilled into the client area, found My Emails: 'Emails Sent', and la-dee-da, there were all five of the welcome emails. My correct email address too, but no emails were received (not in spam folder either tyvm).

Still nothing whatsoever ticket-wise, not in the 'My Support Tickets' section either.

I sincerely trust that they know all about this and are furiously working on it now.

What’s your email so I can refund you?

Additional 4 ip offer has now ended. Additional IP’s will be assigned within 24 hours.

• I'm waiting for the additional 4 IP.

• @VMbox said:

What’s your email so I can refund you?

No longer an issue, no refund required. Solus info emails received today.
    Your clean intuitive platform and clear connections have consequently revealed themselves to be excellent.
    Worth the wait.

However, now waiting on the additional IPv4s (Ticket sent.)

Many thanks to you for this promo.

• oh...i forgot the payment
    saved 20 bucks

• @VMbox Why did not you reply to my tiket(i opened it on 26/01/2018 (18:07)), I bought yesterday do not intend to assign me an extra 4IP?
    Tiket No #329017

• The first promo, after I bought the $ 20 plan, I noticed that the promotion was over and there was no extra 4 ip. Just a few days after my purchase, promo again, could you help me to add additional ip address.

@lecheung said:
    The first promo, after I bought the $ 20 plan, I noticed that the promotion was over and there was no extra 4 ip. Just a few days after my purchase, promo again, could you help me to add additional ip address.

Please submit a ticket they will be added within 24 hours.

• redjerseyredjersey Member
    edited January 2018

Same here @vmbox . I requested my ipv4 on Jan 20 (first promo), I was told that the promotion was over. Ticket is 935954

• Hope there will be the next offer

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited February 2018

When will the 5 IP promo re stock? And where is the netherlands server located?

@sanvit said:
    When will the 5 IP promo re stock? And where is the netherlands server located?

Netherlands servers are in Amsterdam. Not sure about the 5 IP deal yet.