Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Instant Activation cPanel Hosting: $11 for first year with coupon code: 201850OA (Expires Jan 31st)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Instant Activation cPanel Hosting: $11 for first year with coupon code: 201850OA (Expires Jan 31st)

BeliraBelira Member
edited January 2018 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hello,
Once again we are excited to be able to offer a special discount to start 2018, and hopefully introduce many new customers to our service.

Belira has provided instant activation cPanel web hosting with consistent pricing since 2009. We have 3 shared hosting packages:

Belira ProHost - $2.00 a month
Our most popular package
10 GB Disk Space
100 GB Transfer Bandwidth
Single Website
Unlimited Different Domain Names
1 Month Free with Annual Subscription, Forever

Belira SuperHost - $4.00 a month
For multiple websites
15 GB Disk Space
100 GB Transfer Bandwidth
Ten Different Websites
Unlimited Different Domain Names
1 Month Free with Annual Subscription, Forever

When using promo code: 201850OA at checkout, and selecting the Annual Billing Cycle will see the price drop to a fantastic $11.00 for the year! This special offer is only available until the end of January 2018, and while limited stocks last.

After this special offer period, the price will return to our normal price of $22/year for Belira ProHost and $44/year for SuperHost.

For more services & products, check out https://www.belira.com/ for more info, and to sign up today.

Comments

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

Your 9 usd/month offer is over LET limits. Removed.

Also, rules state that you must list the recurring price, so your one-time coupon is either a mistake, or the 11 usd/year in the title is.

Edit: don't get me wrong on the second part, you can still offer the 50% one-time off for a yearly deal, but you have to make clear that it is one-time, and list the recurring price, which will have to comply with LET rules of 48 usd/year max.

Thanked by 2Aidan Belira
  • Of course, thank you, @teamacc for allowing us the opportunity to clarify on that.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2018

You might want to re-read your edit, you might've meant 22/year and 44/year instead of the 11/month and 44/month you currently have written there.

Also be aware that most people reading "11/year" in the title expect it to be recurring. "11 usd for the first year" might be a better term to use.

• Hello @teamacc,
    Thank you - that should all be up to standard now? Thank you for your moderation and assistance. If there is anything we can do to clarify anything further please do let us know.

• @Belira said:
    Hello @teamacc,
    Thank you - that should all be up to standard now? Thank you for your moderation and assistance. If there is anything we can do to clarify anything further please do let us know.

Very nice. You could even go more "marketing" and put a "first year price" behind the individual plans if you want.

Thanked by 1Belira
  • That's a great suggestion for a future offer! I can see that people are already realizing that this is a fantastic opportunity because we're seeing increased traffic from here already!

Thank you @teamacc

• So, If i buy the "Belira ProHost - $2.00 a month " with the coupon code before 31st jan. I just have to pay 11$ and this offer is not recurring next year, I need to pay 22$ for 1year hosting .Its it correct ?

• @rahul_r said:
    So, If i buy the "Belira ProHost - $2.00 a month " with the coupon code before 31st jan. I just have to pay 11$ and this offer is not recurring next year, I need to pay 22$ for 1year hosting .Its it correct ?

(I'll answer for @Belira.)

Yes, this is what I also understand.