Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OnePlus Magento Store - Haxed?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OnePlus Magento Store - Haxed?

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited January 2018 in General

Comments

• TomTom Member

Probably. I cancelled my two cards I used there and got new ones coming in the post...

• TomTom Member

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/credit-card-fraud.747206 just read through here... it's worrying

• And this is why, when there is the option, you should you PayPal

• @vovler said:
    And this is why, when there is the option, you should you PayPal

They have expensive fees, but hell are they a lot more secure.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Tom said:
    Probably. I cancelled my two cards I used there and got new ones coming in the post...

Did you notice any weird charges?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

OnePlus? people really buy that shit? :|

Samsung fanboy here XD

• BitmapBitmap Member
    edited January 2018

@BlaZe said:

Samsung fanboy here XD

Yes? My OnePlus cost me ~£399; has dual-sim, perfectly capable camera for everyday use. has 128GB built-in storage. I'm happy.

Thanked by 3MikePT Wolveix netomx
  • @BlaZe said:
    Samsung fanboy here XD

Having fun with your Android 6?

• TomTom Member

@BlaZe said:

Samsung fanboy here XD

Ya, I really enjoy cheap shit that works great.

@MikePT said:

@Tom said:

Did you notice any weird charges?

Nope, not yet. Better safe than sorry though.

Thanked by 2MikePT coreflux

@BlaZe said:

Samsung fanboy here XD

Still have my OPO! It's been close to 4 years and runs extremely well!

Tom said: Nope, not yet. Better safe than sorry though.

For sure, I've updated the OP btw, looks like they're on it.

@lion said:

You mean 7? yes I am :)

I'm also enjoying the edge screen ;)

I will also enjoy the "foldable screen" in 2019 :D

• I have a OP3. Cant complain.

• TomTom Member

@BlaZe said:

@lion said:

... for 2x maybe 3x the price

Thanked by 1Wolveix

@BlaZe said:

@lion said:

Ye man, I'll have LineageOS 15 running @ OPO likely the next month, its a 4 year old cellphone, what about yours? <3

Thanked by 2pike Wolveix
  • Meanwhile, everyone is talking about their edge-to-edge displays. Sighs I knew I should've gotten the iPhone X instead of the 8.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

And I still use BB z10...

Thanked by 1pike
  • pikepike Veteran

@deank said:
    And I still use BB z10...

I love my Q10.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@pike said:
    I love my Q10.

It's still a decent unit. For those who like actual keyboards, Q10 is still one of better units.

I've had my z10 for around 4 years now. I am due an upgrade but ... I dislike the inability to change battery with these new phones now.

Thanked by 1pike
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2018

Read about it on a local mobile phones site. People are complaining about attempted-to-be-emptied credit cards. Not sure if its true.

• Thread derailed from Security Breach to "I LOVE MY PHONE" thread.

My condolences who got their money stolen.

@MikePT said:
    Ye man, I'll have LineageOS 15 running @ OPO likely the next month, its a 4 year old cellphone, what about yours? <3

I change my mobile every one or two years, so I meh! ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited January 2018

@yokowasis said:
    Thread derailed from Security Breach to "I LOVE MY PHONE" thread.

I flagged all spam posts. This thread is about OPO-Store and the hack of it.
    P.S.: Fuck this BS. Reporting Threads results in a warning. Like what the actual fuck.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@fLoo said:

@yokowasis said:
    Thread derailed from Security Breach to "I LOVE MY PHONE" thread.

I flagged all spam posts. This thread is about OPO-Store and the hack of it.

I'd like to be clear about what you did and how it impacts the mods/admins. I recognize that you didn't know that, but now you do, so please don't:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NWUVSUALqi10d5yXTisPC4fjYTL9PnnW/view?usp=sharing

I don't see a reason to be that much of a topic nazi on this thread. Can you tell me how the posts you reported are harmful?

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited January 2018

@jarland: Can you please point out the rule i missed at /discussion/91400/lowendtalk-community-rules/p1 ? Didnt see anything regarding reporting a huge amount of threads.

I reported on base of "Posting about things other than low end virtual machines/technology in places other than Offtopic. The category is there for a reason." So i see a rule i reported for but cant find the rule you warned me for. P.S.: Can we please discuss this via PM? Doesnt have to stay here also :-)

edited January 2018

I summon the great lord @WSS & @Nekki to write something valuable in this thread.

Please respond to my prayers and give your "expert out-worldly opinion" on OPS (OnePlusShit) store security breach!

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Thanked by 1Frameworks

fLoo said: Can you please point out the rule i missed

No need. You were unaware that you just flooded our view, now you are aware, and you've been told that we do not like that. The moment we have a rule for every possible way for someone to break something is the moment the rules cannot be reasonably read by new members, rendering their completeness ineffectual. This reality is communicated reasonably in the rules.

In the future, if you'd like to report that many posts at once in a single thread, please make one report and ask us if we would clean up the thread. We don't mind doing the work, if we agree that there is purpose for doing it.

fLoo said: I reported on base of "Posting about things other than low end virtual machines/technology in places other than Offtopic. The category is there for a reason."

If we take "Posting about things other than low end virtual machines" then this whole thread violates the rules. That seems problematic. If we take the "/technology" part then not only does this thread not violate the rules, neither do the other discussions in this thread.

Every single thread on LET has more than one discussion in it, one or more being off-topic (obviously or arguably). This is nothing that should surprise you or seem new to anyone who has been here any reasonable amount of time. We're not so strict that we go around cleaning up every single thread that has more than one discussion in it, that would annoy the members here and would accomplish nothing truly positive in the process.

When it is important to clean up derailed threads is when the derail of the thread causes a problem. Take domain auctions for example. The trolling in those threads makes it difficult to find the previous bids, and could even be argued to be a tactic to discourage additional bids. That's a great opportunity for policing a thread for being derailed.

What I would ask of you here is this: What harm do you see occurring here? Who are the victims and what is the justification for classifying them as such?

Thanked by 2fLoo daxterfellowes
  • I got your point. Thanks for claraifying, thought i missed a rule :-) I just found it frustrating to scroll through 20 posts of BS regarding "i like my phone more than BLA" instead of reading about the actual breach (i've bought an OPO via their website). Thats what made me pissed off.

But yea, i'll calm a bit. Thanks for pointing out the intel to me, didnt know i "spam" your threads. Have a gud one.

Thanked by 1jar

No worries, don't think I'm upset or anything. You didn't know, now you do, problem solved :)

• WSSWSS Member

@BlaZe said:
    I summon the great lord @WSS & @Nekki to write something valuable in this thread.

Please respond to my prayers and give your "expert out-worldly opinion" on OPS (OnePlusShit) store security breach!

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Still rocking my Nexus 5 I bought cheap because the screen was broken; This company really needs to be prosecuted if user billing information was stolen, as that information is NOT legal to keep stored.

Thanked by 1BlaZe