Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stuck between 3 vps providers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

stuck between 3 vps providers

2»

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I suggest to wait a few weeks for stock in Hostigation NC.

Did you not want Turkish VPS's at all or not OpenVZ VPS's? If it was the latter then this may be useful, https://vps.gen.tr/. Contact the guy and he may be able to sort you out.

• i am interested in low end options like 128 mb ram also dont interested in turkish providers (experience). also annual payment method is what i am looking for. those providers buyvm, securedragon,ramhost hostigation are all awesome i know but no stock =/ from where do you follow the upcoming stock for hostigation anyway?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I've been told 2 weeks for stock in NC.

• @KuJoe said: We're driving to GoRACK tomorrow with 2 more servers and 1 already up there ready to be built. We'll have more OpenVZ and Xen PV stock tomorrow night (and we have 3 more servers arriving on Thursday).

Just wondering, if I missed out on the Stock or not. I've been checking your website since you said that :P

• you dont missed it debug. i am checking the site since he said. no stock.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Our new Xen PV node just went online about an hour ago after some extra testing so we have plenty of Xen PV stock. Our new OpenVZ node will be online tonight before 5AM EST. We have 1 node waiting for a hard drive and rails in GoRACK now with 3 more nodes arriving Thursday.