Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyServerPlanet Ltd - Christmas Specials. $2/mo - 150GB Disk space - 3TB bandwidth!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyServerPlanet Ltd - Christmas Specials. $2/mo - 150GB Disk space - 3TB bandwidth!

information: MyServerPlanet started in 2014 - with ten years experience within the Hosting industry, our highly experienced technical team can manage your query almost instantly. When you're with our service you can rest assured that whatever solution you purchase from us, is using 100% top of the range, high-end hardware to accomplish your required needs.

TOS: https://www.myserverplanet.com/tos.php

AUP: https://www.myserverplanet.com/aup.php

PayPal/Credit card are accepted payment methods

LE1:

LE2:

LE3:

250GB HDD

6GB Ram

8TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4

$6/month

-- Order up

https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=328

Thanked by 1huangyuyu

Comments

• OpenVZ?

• Kvm? Ovz? Test nodes?locations?

• Large File Policy
    MyServerPlanet Ltd is not for file hosting and distribution - as such, customers may not host any files larger than 100MB in size that are observed to be available for the sole purpose of download. Such files include but are not limited to .ISO, audio/video files, .EXE files. If you are unsure whether your file is against this policy, please e-mail [email protected]
  • @mikewazar said:

Large File Policy
    MyServerPlanet Ltd is not for file hosting and distribution - as such, customers may not host any files larger than 100MB in size that are observed to be available for the sole purpose of download. Such files include but are not limited to .ISO, audio/video files, .EXE files. If you are unsure whether your file is against this policy, please e-mail [email protected]

In brief, don't store anything :p so that it will be easy for hosting provider to oversell :p

• jezznarjezznar Member
    edited December 2017

@mikewazar said:

Large File Policy

Now that's a deal breaker for me D: what should I put inside the 150GB space then?

• @mikewazar said:

Large File Policy

Nice one. So it's storage you can't use to store files.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited December 2017

Sorry about that!, that's a very old policy, It'll be removed on the next update.

• @definitelyliam said:
    OpenVZ?

Openvz.

• @jezznar said:
    Kvm? Ovz? Test nodes?locations?

Openvz, UK.

• @MSPNick said:

@jezznar said:

Openvz, UK.

ddos protection?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited December 2017

@WebGuru said:

@MSPNick said:

@jezznar said:

Openvz, UK.

ddos protection?

Slight, yes - We have not invested much into DDOS protection but it's there.

• so this can be used for storing backups?

• @Chalipa said:
    so this can be used for storing backups?

Yes of course, I will change the AUP shortly to reflect this.

• Any test IP?

• loading so slow..

• I've PM'd you.

• test ip

• when does this offer end?

• @lucast said:
    when does this offer end?

It won’t for a while. As all offers. It’ll be here to stay for a while.

Thanked by 1lucast
  • What type of virtualisation are you using? also what the percentage/no of cores per offer?

• @MSPNick I though you no longer provided any type of support?
    According to an email I received from MyServerPlanet on Nov 20th

With immediate effect, the support department will now cease to operate.

--

MSPNick said: It won’t for a while. As all offers. It’ll be here to stay for a while.

Anyone purchasing should understand that this provider will shut down a service before end of term. Sometimes with partial refund, sometimes with account credit only.

I purchased an annual 2G KVM in Los Angeles on Dec 6th 2014, and the service was shutdown on Dec 24th, 2014. Partial refund of 11 months.

Tried them again with NAT in 2016, to give them a second chance.
    Then I received this email on Nov 20th.

Thank you for being apart of our services. Unfortunately, we have some sad news, we will no longer be providing NAT VM services for the following reasons.

>

Over the course of the last 6 months, MyServerPlanet staff have been monitoring and investigating some problems due to the service, which we have identified.

>

Due to the service, and nature of this, we are no longer willing to provide support at all for these products. We are no longer interested in providing them to new customers.

>

Customers will get account credit back and no refunds will be processed - Due to the nature of this service. However, if you have ordered within the last 30 days you are entitled to a full refund.

>

Please note, this is a one month notice to back up your VM, and source another provider to host your applications.

>

If however, you'd be interested, we have some normal Dedicated IP address services located here; https://www.myserverplanet.com/virtual-private-server.php

>

>

If you do have any questions, please do mail us. We'll be happy to help you.

>

Thank you,
    MyServerPlanet Ltd.

Use this provider at your own risk.

• @FrankZ said:
    @MSPNick I though you no longer provided any type of support?
    According to an email I received from MyServerPlanet on Nov 20th

--

MSPNick said: It won’t for a while. As all offers. It’ll be here to stay for a while.

Anyone purchasing should understand that this provider will shut down a service before end of term. Sometimes with partial refund, sometimes with account credit only.

I purchased an annual 2G KVM in Los Angeles on Dec 6th 2014, and the service was shutdown on Dec 24th, 2014. Partial refund of 11 months.

Tried them again with NAT in 2016, to give them a second chance.
    Then I received this email on Nov 20th.

Thank you for being apart of our services. Unfortunately, we have some sad news, we will no longer be providing NAT VM services for the following reasons.

>

Over the course of the last 6 months, MyServerPlanet staff have been monitoring and investigating some problems due to the service, which we have identified.

>

Due to the service, and nature of this, we are no longer willing to provide support at all for these products. We are no longer interested in providing them to new customers.

>

Customers will get account credit back and no refunds will be processed - Due to the nature of this service. However, if you have ordered within the last 30 days you are entitled to a full refund.

>

Please note, this is a one month notice to back up your VM, and source another provider to host your applications.

>

If however, you'd be interested, we have some normal Dedicated IP address services located here; https://www.myserverplanet.com/virtual-private-server.php

>

>

If you do have any questions, please do mail us. We'll be happy to help you.

>

Thank you,
    MyServerPlanet Ltd.

Use this provider at your own risk.

We refund when needed, we provided the NAT service for over 3 years (with faults of course, we wasn't perfect.)

We offer a support in our normal department, NAT services are now discontinued and defunked. Everyone who has ticketed in has had a refund.

• @MSPNick - My point was NOT that you rip people off or scam them. My point was that folks who purchase your service should be aware that you may change your mind about providing said service. In other words, that you may not be a long term solution.

• One of the poorer VPS suppliers I have had dealings with. I got a NAT VPS, after a month they "lost" my VPS and I had to start over again. Then a few weeks ago the VPS failed again, their answer to the fault report was that the machine was dead and that they were no longer going to provide the service anyway. The fact that I had just paid for another year 4 weeks ago was ignored.

• To quote the previous comment "Everyone who has ticketed in has had a refund." Well I didn't. I started a paypal dispute (which has never even been responded to) to get my refund.

• @MSPNick Please give just one good reason we should buy this offer given how people are displeased with your services here. Thanks.

• @gregoz said:
    To quote the previous comment "Everyone who has ticketed in has had a refund." Well I didn't. I started a paypal dispute (which has never even been responded to) to get my refund.

Cunt.

• atomiatomi Member
    edited March 2018

I have also "lost" VPS without any emails and my tickets are closed without any reply. I think MyServerPlanet goes well with Wg and Alpharacks into never-ever category. Just stick with guys like @AnthonySmith and you are in good hands

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

MSPNick said: Everyone who has ticketed in has had a refund.

So refunds/credits for the discontinued NAT VPS will only be processed if I open a ticket?

• fhnericfhneric Member
    edited December 2017
    Large File Policy
    MyServerPlanet Ltd is not for file hosting and distribution - as such, customers may
    not host any files larger than 100MB in size that are observed to be available for the
    sole purpose of download. Such files include but are not limited to .ISO, audio/video
    files, .EXE files. If you are unsure whether your file is against this policy, please e-mail
    [email protected]

So if that is the case, a mirror hosting linux iso files would not be allowed? Guess I'll be going with @Francisco