Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Hosting - $2/year from 6 locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Hosting - $2/year from 6 locations

HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep
edited November 2017 in Offers

Hi guys,

Offering cPanel hosting with 60 % recurring discount with "cybermonday" for shared cPanel hosting across 6 locations

Every server has cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, daily backups etc ( except UK )

>> Order link <<

Standard plan - 1 GB Space 1 domain @ $2/year ( use "cybermonday" code )

Medium plan - 3 GB Space 3 domains @ $4/year ( use "cybermonday" code )

Premium plan - 5 GB Space unlimited domains @ $8/year ( use "cybermonday" code )

Open a support ticket and I'll bump the standard plan to 5 domains, medium to 10 domains !

I'm but a mere reseller for these great providers, might be a tad bit cheaper than these guys if you are looking into shared.

Locations available + CloudLinux limits :

Las Vegas ( BuyShared ) - 1 CPU 1 GB RAM, 20 EP, 100 Processes, 25 MB Disk I/O

Luxembourg ( BuyShared ) - 1 CPU 1 GB RAM, 20 EP, 100 Processes, 25 MB Disk I/O

Asia ( Hostmantis @ OVH ) 1 CPU 3 GB RAM, 30 EP, 100 Processes, 2 MB Disk I/O

UK ( MSPnick @ his basement ) - No cloudlinux, that pleb

Atlanta & Netherlands ( Ramnode ) - 1 CPU 1 GB RAM, 20 EP, 100 Processes, 40 MB Disk I/O

PM me for the IPs or anything!

Thanks for reading !

Comments

• Make it competitive. Put up a free offer to. There are already 3 for Cyber Monday!

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

@cheapwebdev said:
    Make it competitive. Put up a free offer to. There are already 3 for Cyber Monday!

Ayye we wouldn't want to turn buyshared/ramnode into wight XD?

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited March 2018

@Hostlovin said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    Make it competitive. Put up a free offer to. There are already 3 for Cyber Monday!

Ayye we wouldn't want to turn buyshared/ramnode into right XD?

Oh come on GoDaddy offers free web hosting with domains. Downside is a banner at the top. Worked really well to take over market in 2000s.

Promotion runs till end of November!

• I think your price is reasonable, not really cheap. For example, buyshared offer 5gb plan for $10 (you set the price at 20 then after applying coupon it fall to 8!!!)
    However, the $2-plan is okie.

@dzungbb said:
    I think your price is reasonable, not really cheap. For example, buyshared offer 5gb plan for $10 (you set the price at 20 then after applying coupon it fall to 8!!!)

That is true, generally we run this promo for a one time discount but its recurring for cyber Monday =)! I'll probably make a special recurring discount for let customers in the future =)

• @Hostlovin said:

@dzungbb said:
    I think your price is reasonable, not really cheap. For example, buyshared offer 5gb plan for $10 (you set the price at 20 then after applying coupon it fall to 8!!!)

That is true, generally we run this promo for a one time discount but its recurring for cyber Monday =)! I'll probably make a special recurring discount for let customers in the future =)

Hope you will release the promo soon.
    Btw, are you the owner of hostkoala?

@dzungbb said:

@Hostlovin said:

@dzungbb said:

Yes I'm the owner of hostkoala. The offer for let will probably be equal to this or maybe just 50 %, but not better than this as we have to at least cover our base cost of running =)

• dzungbbdzungbb Member
    edited November 2017

@Hostlovin said:

@dzungbb said:

@Hostlovin said:

@dzungbb said:

Yes I'm the owner of hostkoala. The offer for let will probably be equal to this or maybe just 50 %, but not better than this as we have to at least cover our base cost of running =)

I like the idea of running a small business like you.
    Unfortunately, the price returns to normal at checkout!
    Please check/

@dzungbb said:

@Hostlovin said:

@dzungbb said:

@Hostlovin said:

@dzungbb said:

I like the idea of running a small business like you.
    Unfortunately, the price returns to normal at checkout!
    Please check/

Hey the coupon expired I guess, use CHRISTMAS2017 for a recurring 50 % discount site wide..

Also open a support ticket and we will bump the number of domains as in this thread

I just extended the coupon till end of December, the coupon and links should still work till the end of December!