Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ITLDC - BF 60% OFF recurring - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ITLDC - BF 60% OFF recurring

Comments

• miktarq said: There was a member on this site. Income Aff. link with 3K USD per month.

I'm sure he does, it must be a Chinese guy anyway...

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

dragon1993 said: Geekbench please

done - GeekBench and UnixBench in NL location

Thanked by 1dragon1993
  • dragon1993dragon1993 Member
    edited November 2017
  • picked up a UA 1gb-kvm for old time let fever sake (@bersy enjoy the aff click bro :)

Thanked by 1bersy
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

vimalware said: picked up a UA 1gb-kvm for old time let fever sake (@bersy enjoy the aff click bro :)

I wonder what kind their Affiliate Program Policy is, it'll be cleared up soon I guess :)

BTW, does UA come with a 1Gbps port speed too? The point is it's unusual for Ukrainian providers to provide a Gigabit network, in my experience, not in such a price range at least.

• @bersy Ukrainian location port speed is 1Gbps. But VK (Vkontakte), Yandex & Yandex services and Russian propaganda sites are banned in Ukraine. So the Ukrainian network is a little censored.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @bersy, lots of places will be happy to provide you with 1Gbps in UA. Colocall, cosmonova, etc, etc...

Thanked by 1bersy
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

asv said: @bersy, lots of places will be happy to provide you with 1Gbps in UA. Colocall, cosmonova, etc, etc...

Сosmonova - 1GB VM on 1Gbps for €425/month, Colocall - 1GB VM on 100Mbps for €45/month (no Gigabit option at all), from what I see. I presume it's dedicated, but definately isn't a thing we are talking about here.

• @bersy said:
    BTW, does UA come with a 1Gbps port speed too?

I shut down the vm immediately after provisioning Friday night. I'll secure it on Monday and post full benches for net/io/cpu

Their UA looking glass had 30MB/sec to some of my eu vps (liteserver, cociu ), so expecting similar network hopefully.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • vimalware said: I'll secure it on Monday

Btw, what's your primary security practice? SSH keys + Fail2Ban + UFW + or something way more sophisticated?

• And it's over.

• BLACKFRIDAY2017 is still alive. Couldn't get the recurring one (SE-C5KIb4iPX). That is what one gets for the "I'll do it in the morning" attitude.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

dyu said: BLACKFRIDAY2017 is still alive. Couldn't get the recurring one (SE-C5KIb4iPX). That is what one gets for the "I'll do it in the morning" attitude.

You know what? That's OK, because renewed recurring CM 60% OFF code is here - SE-4r37XmvJw

Thanked by 1default
  • THe most horrid account panel /sign up i have ever seen!

• phez said: THe most horrid account panel /sign up i have ever seen!

I agree. ISP product a kind of a crap with regard to usability, meanwhile its functionallity is quite good.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

bersy said: You know what? That's OK, because renewed recurring CM 60% OFF code is here - SE-4r37XmvJw

And this one is expired too.

New 60% ones are no longer expected. But 50% recurring codes are still possible. So this is a new one 50% one - SE-50-d3LWEPUA It also limited per certain amount of redeems. Thus the cheapest KVM 1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 10GB SSD, 1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6 is €17.5/year now.

• "1 IPv6" lol. And they charge extra per IPv6.

Morons.

Thanked by 3bersy geekalot doghouch
  • Shot2 said: "1 IPv6" lol. And they charge extra per IPv6.

Unfortunately, it's common for Russian and providers from surrounding regions.

• @bersy How do you know when they expire? Do you keep trying? :-) They limit it to 3 per customer iirc.

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

dyu said: @bersy How do you know when they expire? Do you keep trying? :-) They limit it to 3 per customer iirc.

Nope, it's way more simpler. I've been PMed by one of LET users with the statement that the code doesn't work as expected. I cheched "the source" after that and found another valid one.

• CyberMonday 50% off recurring coupon: LET-50-dB3ge, 50 activations left.

SSD VDS plans and order on website: https://itldc.com/en/vds/

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

@ddeineka hello and thank you for such a good involvement in BF & CM hype! :)

For those who don't know that's an official of ITLDC.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @ddeineka said:
    CyberMonday 50% off recurring coupon: LET-50-dB3ge, 50 activations left.

SSD VDS plans and order on website: https://itldc.com/en/vds/

Great provider, have a VPS with them that's up since i bought it.

• @bersy said:

dyu said: @bersy How do you know when they expire? Do you keep trying? :-) They limit it to 3 per customer iirc.

Nope, it's way more simpler. I's been PMed by one of LET user with the statement that the code doesn't work as expected, that's it.

Oh ok.

@ddeineka I used BLACKFRIDAY2017. Was it a recurring coupon?

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

dyu said: @ddeineka I used BLACKFRIDAY2017. Was it a recurring coupon?

It wasn't https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2503397/#Comment_2503397 But I believe @ddeineka might want to make it recurring just for you. They are quite flexible in such type of matters.

• @bersy I guess what I'm asking is ... could it be? :-)

I just finished benchmarking the vps I recently got + my other vps

### fio iops summary on ubuntu 16.04 x64

```
    SW = sequential write
    SR = sequentail read
    RW = random write
    RR = random read
    MRRW = mixed random read/write
    ```

```
                        posixaio SW     SR     RW     RR     libaio SW     SR     RW     RR     MRRW (40/60)

aws ec2 micro - 990M         434    130    1453   7179          3068   3070   3065   5269   1229/1840

gcloud micro  - 585M         1279   1384   1103   217           5030   3846   1492   736    229/344

vultr         - 488M         8621   8839   7639   5682          28.8k  18.2k  26.9k  26.0k  9346/14.0k

linode        - 989M         9230   10.9k  5616   14.5k         30.3k  39.0k  9701   47.5k  13.4k/20.1k

upcloud       - 992M         6310   12.1k  3585   16.9k         17.6k  47.7k  13.3k  80.7k  13.2k/19.8k

ovh sg        - 968M                                            22.1k  58.3k  21.8k  38.0k  10.6k/15.9k

itldc lax     - 992M                                            60.5k  90.2k  47.1k  132k   31.2k/46.8k

impactvps ovz - 1024M                                           18.8k  70.1k  5642   8716   4556/6849
    ```

itldc is the fastest one with 132k random read iops followed by upcloud's 80.7k. Impressive!

The full results can be seen here

Thanked by 2bersy ddeineka
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited December 2017

@vimalware said:

@bersy said:
    BTW, does UA come with a 1Gbps port speed too?

full benches for net/io/cpu

A Quick network-out test for the Ukraine VPS:

Created a 1GB /dev/urandom file 'test1GB' ;

Spun up a 'python -m SimpleHTTPServer' .

wget http://ip:8000/test1GB from:

• Hetzner Ex41-ssd : 65MB/sec
    • Online.net limited E3 : 53MB/sec
    • leaseweb Singapore vps : 9.7 MB/sec
    • InceptionHosting (clouvider) : 55.9 MB/sec
    • Liteserver 256ovz (serverius) : 50MB/sec
    • Incero storage vps : 17.5 MB/s (I'm impressed)
    • cociu storage VPS (oradea) : 36MB /sec

The ukraine one, is the last vps where I would've expected to see Gigabit-like net-out.

DEAL!

Geekbench: https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/5167434

updated Geekbench (hostCPU-passthru enabled): https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/5221802

Thanked by 2Falzo bersy
  • The deal is over, isnt it?

• @dzungbb said:
    The deal is over, isnt it?

50% off recurring coupon LET-50-dB3ge still works, feel free to test it yourself.